Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
I really don't feel like doing forum ATM, but just in case If i check n find this type of thread, ehh

What about rhino team buff and fast move skills, those r skills too, that's not the way u compare skills for a particular thing that's weak for a particular class.

Rhino in a team is quite viable if not op under certain circumstances, what's about that, wanna make rhion op in team fight? Ya I'm talking about honor and forget what it will bring to myth pvp, RIP (if not already)

I really don't understand what fox n rhino players want? Lazily click with mouse yet opponent is dead, ya in honor pvp
Fox was already buffed - unjustified. Forget about the tp and stand glitch they always do, there need a fix for that otherwise these classes should be banned in pvp in the first place.
The teleport glitch is not a glitch Rhino and Fox can willingly do, it’s a glitch in the game. And for the last time, no one is talking about Mythic PvP. Mythic PvP stats are so high that no debuff serves a purpose anyway, and birds and foxes are the best Mythic PvP classes in my personal opinion. But again, save Mythic PvP for another thread, I’m discussing a clear problem with all the screenshots anyone needs to see Rhinos stats are a lot worse than all the other classes.