Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    it won’t do anything in myth because rhino is not op due to it’s skills but the op stat sets.. how do you not understand this by now a little buff to rhino won’t make it dominate in myth at all. Honors set being more based on skills of a class, due to low stats really shows that rhino needs a bit of a buff to compete.
    1. You don’t see rhinos in honors
    2. You don’t play rhino
    1. I talked about honor pvp all the time here and what i'm going to say is also about honor, if that confusing.
    2. Rhino is quite good in team play what u call 3v3 / 2v2, buffing it means making it OP there.
    3. Rhino's team buff and speed moves are also skills, there's one way advantage to having weakness other way, imagine a mage complain about not being tanky
    4. There are lots of ppl wouldn't even play as rhino even if you make em super OP that's not the parameter of judging.

Exactly what happened with unjustified fox buff latter for honor, I want to dash, I want to fast kill even with slow mouse click in computer, I want to run until even a weak class loose it's buff, I want to dash away and rejoin after I got low during a fight but I won't let rejoin opponent after he respawn by dashing towards him even after getting killed and respawn and not to mention rejoin after each kill, I'll also tp from behind tree, if not enough i'll summon my invincibility framework and letting not anyone even attack me as long as I want and after all of this i'll cry if opponent bear because i'm not OP enough to do all this things to a bear.

Now you guys want rhino to do the same but good luck.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-07-2020 at 11:55 PM.