Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Grudges lol? Nah I still posting bcz I like u, I already concluded the discussion, if u read

I have no grudge over anyone lol,

Edit : One thing I'll have to disagree about, what I mean was of course rhino since 100 cap and that's without gun.
    I don't know how many times i have to explain it just for people to not read. The axe that rhinos used in 100 cap had significantly more damage after the devs paid attention to the complaints rhino mains had during 76, 77, 80, and 85 cap. Rhinos could not compete in either of those levels, so StS dedicided to make a cap where that would no longer be the case. Rhinos axe had nearly the same amount of damage as birds talon, which was the highest total damage in 100. Saying rhinos were OP in 100 is no different than saying birds were op in 76. Both of those levels resulted in a nerf that made the class garbage everywhere else.

Even in 100 whers rhinos had a significant advantage over the other classes it still wasn't a curbstomp victory that you kept complaining about. Majority in endgame during that time NEVER SAW A RHINO IN PvP. As they began to adjust they started doing far better. If rhinos were OP as you claimed then theh should of won the 2v2 tourney, which they didn't.

If rhino as a class is such a problem then tell me exactly why they didn't doninate 85 like the other levels you continue to talk about? Rhinos haven't recieved a buff since it came out. During 85 cap the last nerf on the class was in 2014. So why exactly did you not complain in 85?
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-09-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I don't know how many times i have to explain it just for people to not read. The axe that rhinos used in 100 cap had significantly more damage after the devs paid attention to the complaints rhino mains had during 76, 77, 80, and 85 cap. Rhinos could not compete in either of those levels, so StS dedicided to make a cap where that would no longer be the case. Rhinos axe had nearly the same amount of damage as birds talon, which was the highest total damage in 100. Saying rhinos were OP in 100 is no different than saying birds were op in 76. Both of those levels resulted in a nerf that made the class garbage everywhere else.

Even in 100 whers rhinos had a significant advantage over the other classes it still wasn't a curbstomp victory that you kept complaining about. Majority in endgame during that time NEVER SAW A RHINO IN PvP. As they began to adjust they started doing far better. If rhinos were OP as you claimed then theh should of won the 2v2 tourney, which they didn't.

If rhino as a class is such a problem then tell me exactly why they didn't doninate 85 like the other levels you continue to talk about? Rhinos haven't recieved a buff since it came out. During 85 cap the last nerf on the class was in 2014. So why exactly did you not complain in 85?
    My dear friend, please read all the para I typed in past, doesn't matter what u say, it's broken since 100
    when I say broken it doesn't mean it's OP in every angle but in a critical way
    I even offered many right way buffed but trim the broken angle, u denied everything.

So no new point even left to discuss.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

He wont even fix regular pvp hes not gonna fix rhino in debuff pvp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I really don't feel like doing forum ATM, but just in case If i check n find this type of thread, ehh

What about rhino team buff and fast move skills, those r skills too, that's not the way u compare skills for a particular thing that's weak for a particular class.

Rhino in a team is quite viable if not op under certain circumstances, what's about that, wanna make rhion op in team fight? Ya I'm talking about honor and forget what it will bring to myth pvp, RIP (if not already)

I really don't understand what fox n rhino players want? Lazily click with mouse yet opponent is dead, ya in honor pvp
    Fox was already buffed - unjustified. Forget about the tp and stand glitch they always do, there need a fix for that otherwise these classes should be banned in pvp in the first place.
    Waug just shut up if u lose to a rhino in honor delete pl rn they r useless in honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Very unlikely that they will rework rhino class.
    They haven't given any attention to pvp in a very long while. This is even more the case now that they are working on PL2.

However, I don't believe that it is that hard to tweak a few numbers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Very unlikely that they will rework rhino class.
    They haven't given any attention to pvp in a very long while. This is even more the case now that they are working on PL2.

However, I don't believe that it is that hard to tweak a few numbers.
    I believe Cinco would look into it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

My dear friend, please read all the para I typed in past, doesn't matter what u say, it's broken since 100
    when I say broken it doesn't mean it's OP in every angle but in a critical way
    I even offered many right way buffed but trim the broken angle, u denied everything.

So no new point even left to discuss.
    What is broken about rhino? The glitches shouldn't be held over the classes head but over the developers that never patched it. That's the only thing "broken" about the class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    What is broken about rhino? The glitches shouldn't be held over the classes head but over the developers that never patched it. That's the only thing "broken" about the class.
    Everyone says the rhino/fox glitch is intentional. But I myself have never heard of any intentional glitches and I’ve never done any kind of glitch intentionally. But that’s not the source of the problem, rhino needs work in Honor.