Thread: Camera angle in EVG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Camera angle in EVG

Ok so i read the other post and if they made angles like this for botters im fine with that i can deal with all of the other maps can adapt BUT in EVG its almost unplayable i did one run to wave 70+ most time felt i was just lucky surviving cant see mobs my positioning is mostly wrong each wave im rly surprised i didnt die that run...im asking does the camera angles need be like this for EVG? Can EVG be botted? Can keep same old angle for EVG cus i think i will quit EVG if angle stays like this

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Ok so i read the other post and if they made angles like this for botters im fine with that i can deal with all of the other maps can adapt BUT in EVG its almost unplayable i did one run to wave 70+ most time felt i was just lucky surviving cant see mobs my positioning is mostly wrong each wave im rly surprised i didnt die that run...im asking does the camera angles need be like this for EVG? Can EVG be botted? Can keep same old angle for EVG cus i think i will quit EVG if angle stays like this
    Evg I'm 99.99% sure cannot be bottled so... Seems fair to make it back to normal there.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

curious that a totally empty map covers your camera

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Maybe i need do more runs try get used to it but i dont even wanna play it anymore which is sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

All I would like now is more zoom out. I checked settings and I'm zoomed out to max.
    I don't know if anyone else has the same on their phone but it's a tad too closed in and characters are nearer.
    Haven't tried evg yet. Is it pc or phone where most problems are?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

One map from left to right, other one from right to left. GREAT, indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    One map from left to right, other one from right to left. GREAT, indeed.
    Criss crosss!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Oh guess we will have to remap to get best angle from now on...meanwhile they fix maus angle lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Its really not that bad, did like 15 runs so far and didnt get bothered once with any camera angle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Shuyal map 4 unbottable.
    Valley gates unbottable.
    Valley frontier unbottable.
    Valley green sap unbottable.
    Elite underhul and glint stone unbottable.
    Festerfang unbottable.
    Mogera lair unbottable.
    Few other maps too. I am sure sts will update the maps once they have time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Shuyal map 4 unbottable.
    Valley gates unbottable.
    Valley frontier unbottable.
    Valley green sap unbottable.
    Elite underhul and glint stone unbottable.
    Festerfang unbottable.
    Mogera lair unbottable.
    Few other maps too. I am sure sts will update the maps once they have time.
    There is a video of a warrior with +5m pve kills using macro in valley maps. Was reported by several players, and he was banned....for 2 weeks.
    About elite underhul 'unbottable', yeah for sure xD. I know at least 3 players in top lb aps overall who were botting esg (its an elite underhul map, no?) for months. I reported one and he got perma banned pretty quick, after 3d if i remember correctly. The others are still around.
    And im sure many ppl were doing the same as them, like they have been doing with elite shuyal, nordr and kraken to farm elite golden chests. You can see the amount of those chests some ppl sell in auction.
    Another 'top' mage with aps capped has been botting hauntlet for years, went from 500k pve kills to +2m in few weeks (now around 3.5m), he farms energy there every event while sleeping, and recently his 'gf' does same thing (also in mage lb).

So many ppl breaks ToS, more that we think sadly. The question is how can StS solve this situation. Imho shouldn't be by changing camera angle because affects all players, ppl who never broke rules are now f***** because this change. Fair & clean players see their game play affected because this is the way to fight cheaters? No sorry, im sure there must be better options

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    There is a video of a warrior with +5m pve kills using macro in valley maps. Was reported by several players, and he was banned....for 2 weeks.
    About elite underhul 'unbottable', yeah for sure xD. I know at least 3 players in top lb aps overall who were botting esg (its an elite underhul map, no?) for months. I reported one and he got perma banned pretty quick, after 3d if i remember correctly. The others are still around.
    And im sure many ppl were doing the same as them, like they have been doing with elite shuyal, nordr and kraken to farm elite golden chests. You can see the amount of those chests some ppl sell in auction.
    Another 'top' mage with aps capped has been botting hauntlet for years, went from 500k pve kills to +2m in few weeks (now around 3.5m), he farms energy there every event while sleeping, and recently his 'gf' does same thing (also in mage lb).

So many ppl breaks ToS, more that we think sadly. The question is how can StS solve this situation. Imho shouldn't be by changing camera angle because affects all players, ppl who never broke rules are now f***** because this change. Fair & clean players see their game play affected because this is the way to fight cheaters? No sorry, im sure there must be better options
    A system detecting repetitive movements would be a good start

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    A system detecting repetitive movements would be a good start
    Not really, sometimes i farm and my moves can be very neatly same each run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ameylin View Post
    May be the same stuff but not 100% the same on every movement, the difference between a bot and a human is that a bot can precisely do something 100% timed everytime like use a skill exactly every 3.00 seconds. As a human can count to 3 and use the skill there is an extremely low chance of him/her getting 1 perfect 3.00 second time right let alone many over and over.
    But there can be flaws where the server ping comes into play that doesn't allow for it to keep up with the same time area. All who play know when lag happens you are unable to use skills and after a certain time it will cancel your skill use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ameylin View Post
    Perhaps, but repeating the same movements / hitting the exact same coordinates pixel perfect for lets say 3 runs is statistically next to impossible.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Any response to this post from Devs? Big up for all the hard work but this is a massive issue in maps in general, and timed maps with the camera changed for computer players. I understand that some Devs play on Pc and you find it fine to play with these changes. I mean this in the nicest way guys, but you do not play maps competitively and spend money for competitive purposes on gear/items/pets/elixirs for these maps.

I could do a comparison video if you like @devs , with the old camera angle and the new ones? To show you the difference in seconds lost because of these changes which make pc players have to run in a strange, eye bending, mind warping, jagged pattern just to try and run straight. And then the time lost for pople who will have to start re-mapping many times, wasting expensive and valuable multiple elixir seconds, just to get the best map angle each time. It destroys a main part of the game mechanics for computer players. A Fundamental part - It kind of means the current LB for timed runs is tainted and null/void, because certain current map times will be really hard to beat or almost be untouchable, as they were done before the changes? And thus being unfair towards computer players.

Thanks for your time.