Feedback is from a hardcore mode perspective, device type: phone
Images used are only to get an idea of what I mean and taken from a standard character

In some of the new angles, the contents of the extreme left and extreme right corners are hidden in both somberhault graveyard and mausoleum maps. It is a bit inconvenient and brutal as you don't know what's in store till you run into the mobs. Previously, bits of both the left and right sides would be visible and you could decide how you want to approach it. And given that the maps are random in themselves I would suggest the offsets be removed from there.

Name:  PicsArt_11-06-05.06.58.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  162.9 KB

Name:  PicsArt_11-06-05.07.39.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  164.6 KB

Name:  PicsArt_11-06-05.08.51.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  170.8 KB

Name:  PicsArt_11-06-05.09.30.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  170.1 KB

Haven't faced any physical discomforts or any other gaming related inconvenience yet apart from this in both the modes.

On a side note, I would urge any long standing bugs which give a lot of competitive advantage (for instance the recent CTF door fix) be fixed sooner rather than later in the future as it tips the scales in favour of those who are done and dusted. And although it's something I've brought up already I will leave it here again: to reconsider changing/ lowering the requirements for opening CTF door (it's especially difficult to fulfill the current criteria in HC mode)

Regards,
B