Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-11-06 Content Update (279540)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Lemme start cry about deleting hardcore aps influencing MAIN chars. That was really a crazy move mixing 2 different modes... But since it was making original lb more CHALLEGING we accepted it.

Or you make those aps back or you invent a very worthy reward for 10k flag owners. And not a nab banner... Something that you will need to design for at least 4 months.

Sorry but this is too much.. *raging moments*
    Sorry but you have no right to tell STS what to design and what not, it’s their game and you are basically just renting their service, you are not entitled to anything. I get your frustration but you will get over it eventually, as will everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Could you explain why you decided to remove CTF flag achievements? As some one who has worked hard to earn this achievement it's kind of unfair to get rid of them just like that.
    If you start about that.. I did all those boss APs without speedset back in the days, probably with a lot of other people. Changes are made, adjustment is the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    add an banner to 10k flags archievement pls
    Yes , i also worked months, in ctf 10k flags, and for all achievements that seem to be given away all willy nilly to new players and those who didn't earn it, farmed orc tags and fangs when map was the hardest at 41 cap, couldn't resell hero armor back after crafted, ....but at the same time removing the flag aps benefits so many of my close friends working on lb, im ok with it, he lb will be full all top 1 players, :/
    With all that said, could you at least reward the 10 k flag with a super designed banner???

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

It s unreal what you are doing. An apocalyptic choice towards all old players.

Just delete one of the hardest goal like nothing.

You putted into rubbish 4 months to at least 1-2 years of work for many players and you killed it with a click.

#theresbloodinthatflags

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    I agree, the only complaint made about the flag aps was , players could not open by remapping 3 times , bc some dev changed it for honor pvp event, ...
    I don't understand why sts didn't simply fix the remap 3 x to open ctf, ao those can earn their flag aps..
    This was the whole reason, just fix so they can open map and earn aps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfabeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Sorry but you have no right to tell STS what to design and what not, it’s their game and you are basically just renting their service, you are not entitled to anything. I get your frustration but you will get over it eventually, as will everyone else.
    I have right to show my disappointment as I want.

Tons of people make threads everyday and cry about what they want and what they cant obtain.
    The result is in deleting everything people cries about.

Since the good manners arent listened lately but only the bunch of crying people and/or drama makers gets listened, I ll show my disappointed in a rude way, which isnt cool at all but it brings way more attention than the chilled opinions I ve always given.

This might be wrong but, I expect something from devs now, among all the unfair things I ve been trough this surely is one of the worst.

I dont even remember how much time ago I made those flags, but I do remember the effort and how I was feeling to complete them, i ll not go over this changement, sorry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

ree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I have right to show my disappointment as I want.

Tons of people make threads everyday and cry about what they want and what they cant obtain.
    The result is in deleting everything people cries about.

Since the good manners arent listened lately but only the bunch of crying people and/or drama makers gets listened, I ll show my disappointed in a rude way, which isnt cool at all but it brings way more attention than the chilled opinions I ve always given.

This might be wrong but, I expect something from devs now, among all the unfair things I ve been trough this surely is one of the worst.

I dont even remember how much time ago I made those flags, but I do remember the effort and how I was feeling to complete them, i ll not go over this changement, sorry.

I am as well of the old generation. And to be honest, I do not think this is a big deal. Backthen, I ran those APs without Speedset, I completed the mausoleum APs without additional help of map holders etcetc. APs without awakenings at all and no speedset is way more time consuming than those flag aps which the people now a days do simply with tons of MS awakens.

Therefore, adjust yourself to the current situation. It is not the strongest one that survives, neither the most intelligent one, but it is the one most adaptable to change.

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

That moment when you realize you have a skeleton living inside of of body @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I am as well of the old generation. And to be honest, I do not think this is a big deal. Backthen, I ran those APs without Speedset, I completed the mausoleum APs without additional help of map holders etcetc. APs without awakenings at all and no speedset is way more time consuming than those flag aps which the people now a days do simply with tons of MS awakens.

Therefore, adjust yourself to the current situation. It is not the strongest one that survives, neither the most intelligent one, but it is the one most adaptable to change.

I ll not go into details about your gameplay experience cause I don't know you personally, but probably the reason why you adapt yourself to this changement it's just cause you give up on this leaderbord many years ago (if you ever been on it).

Got nothing against you bro, just poining out that I ve been playing this game for several years and I have adapted to everything, and always got big patience, so if I rage, something over the normal weekly/monthly STS mistakes happened this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I ll not go into details about your gameplay experience cause I don't know you personally, but probably the reason why you adapt yourself to this changement it's just cause you give up on this leaderbord many years ago (if you ever been on it).

Got nothing against you bro, just poining out that I ve been playing this game for several years and I have adapted to everything, and always got big patience, so if I rage, something over the normal weekly/monthly STS mistakes happened this time.

I have been on the top lb for 3 seasons in a row, and yes, speedset got implemented in my final season. Yes, this gave other players and advantage, and well, it is as it is, no matter how much we agree or disagree with their choice, after all, for you yourself, it won’t make any difference. I play this game since 2012, a few weeks after the release date. But I think removing this unnecessary AP is a good thing. Since there is not really a struggle to get it anymore as it was back in the days when PvP was actually a thing. But I do understand your comment btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have post in general discussion about my disagree in remove the trick remap ctf
    But now i tell my disagree about delete the flag aps
    Is unfaire again for all
    Please just change it same like before normal flags aps rewards + trick remap
    or add a aweasome rewards for 5k and 10k flags aps
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    That moment when you realize you have a skeleton living inside of of body @@

That moment when you realize that people dance naked in front of the camera @@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

now new hc player's have a chance to lb achiev again.
    Ty ♡<3

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

sad for lost time..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lemme start cry about deleting hardcore aps influencing MAIN chars. That was really a crazy move mixing 2 different modes... But since it was making original lb more CHALLEGING we accepted it.

Or you make those aps back or you invent a very worthy reward for 10k flag owners. And not a nab banner... Something that you will need to design for at least 4 months.

Sorry but this is too much.. *raging moments*
    an aps that you benefit for years, is what you say, and above you want more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    they took it from everyone anyway. So it doesn't affect your future lb in the least. which is the only thing it was for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hey, thanks for the quick resolution to the maus issue. Graveyard still has the yaw offset though.
    As for the APs thingy, before the removal: the ones who were affected by the glitch removal were upset because they wouldn't be able to finish it fast enough and/or that others had it easier than them (standard mode) or wouldn't be able to do it at all (hardcore mode). Now after the APs itself got eliminated, the resentment stems from the fact that significant amount of time was invested into finishing those APs even if it was achieved with the help of a glitch (which was left unfixed for years). Hence, I repeat, any glitches associated with things that affect a leaderboard should be patched sooner rather than later to avoid such a situation. I personally dread doing repetitive APs and don't feel strongly about what happened but given the divided reactions up till now I would say the middle ground would be to give the glitch an official form, the way you guys decided to give the moving outside a tavern glitch an official form by fixing it and giving us a door for our houses instead. In a similar manner if the requirements to start a CTF map is officially altered to allow two people to open a map while allowing a max of 6 people to PvP per room, it might appeal to both the affected parties because: a) the ones who finished aps get to keep them b) the ones who would be working towards their goals would be doing things the way they were before (but without using a glitch). Just some food for thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I didnt get your question bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why , this update suppose for new players only or new doing Aps for flags, what about the effort the time of the old ones. Where's the compensation here?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

The fact those aps are gone will only motivate and encourage many more people to run for lb as those flag aps were not making any sense, flag aps are suppose to be acquire by fighting for it, not walking from point A to point B!

Many people, me include are very happy that those aps have finally been removed!!

Tyvm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

The reason ppl had to "farm" flags in the first place is because pvp at end level is dead.

I dont mind the aps being deleted, and yes I have 10kflags

Maybe reward those that did do it with a banner or something else to make their time not seem wasted.

Or just fix it before honor ctf ruined it. Cuz its only a week event. Idk why it cant go back to normal after with how ctf maps open.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk