Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: flags aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default flags aps

Devs can you please explain the reason why you suddenly decided to remove the points for these achievements? It seems unfair for those who exerted effort and spent countless of hours to gain flag aps. I understand the outcry of those saying its unfair now that they are gonna need more help to open rooms to flag after yesterdays update but its still something that can be done just harder. But with the decision to remove flag aps you outright toss away the effort of those people who worked for it. Could have been better if it was back to the way it was and everyone will be happy.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

+1 I agree it’s not fair for who did 10k flags the hard way spend hours and hours in ctf rooms so the new lb runners just get it for free with zero hard work or waste of time so pls just bring back flags as it was the normal way where anyone can open the room easy and flag so it’s fair for all .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iccyprincess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

+1 please bring it back. Alot of ppl worked hard for it. Those complaining about opening ctf maps didnt want the aps taken away, just for the ways to open the map to go back to what it originally was. Honor ctf pvp seem to have messed that up. Some of us dont give a flip about pvp

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Happilyanonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

-1 They did Hardwork for it. But everyone knows , they didn't get it by playing. They just went to clean lobbies and flagged with a friend by using glitch to open the map. Its a Huge Time waste. Just my Opinion.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 bring the aps back please, it's unfair

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree, an explanation would be nice. It was a super hard achievement and by just tossing it away like that it feels like all that effort has been for nothing. Don't forget the dedication to complete the flags achievements is insane.

If the chances are zero for it to return, perhaps it's an idea to compensate those who worked hard for it?

IGN's: Cry - Edge - Vermogen - Prime

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Indeed - these AP's should have been pulled a long time ago. It is clear that these AP's (especially the last few) were not achievable without using the CTF start glitch... which is just extremely cheesy and not really worth supporting. For this reason, they're now gone.

The entire team and I do understand what you mean when you assert how much work went in to getting the top-level CTF APs. Even though it is total cheese, we respect the difficulty of getting another person to glitch open a CTF room and run for 10K flags. Obviously this does take a considerable amount of time! But you also know that this is not 'gameplay;' it's just a weird illegitimate AP grind that, as I said above, should have been removed a long time ago.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Anyways that those who did do the 10k grind can get a banner or badge reflecting it? It took me like 6 months to do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Happilyanonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Personally I'm kind of happy that those APs are gone. There is nothing about it that makes someone a "top player"; it's just mindless and tedious grinding, no skills required.

However, I feel really bad for those who went through the pain of getting 10,000 flags, and I would at least make the 10K flag AP give a unique colored title or a banner or something to make up for what they lost.
    Retired

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Indeed - these AP's should have been pulled a long time ago. It is clear that these AP's (especially the last few) were not achievable without using the CTF start glitch... which is just extremely cheesy and not really worth supporting. For this reason, they're now gone.

The entire team and I do understand what you mean when you assert how much work went in to getting the top-level CTF APs. Even though it is total cheese, we respect the difficulty of getting another person to glitch open a CTF room and run for 10K flags. Obviously this does take a considerable amount of time! But you also know that this is not 'gameplay;' it's just a weird illegitimate AP grind that, as I said above, should have been removed a long time ago.
    You had to FIX long time ago, not delete.

Is that possible you prefere delete things instead of fixing them?

You make disappointed all this way

People cant get easy flag ap and they cry and u delete it

People cant get shuyal arena score and u think of removing it

Remove all the leaderbords so none will bother anymore with running competition in this game.

Ridiculous..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Months of flagging countless hours to reach 10k flags for it to be all gone in a second... what a waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I'm a long time pvper.

I have 2.5k flag aps. I'm glad that you decided to remove that painful ap which didn't have any good since CTF was always a versus room or a pure flag room.

Allow us to play real CTF matches in Honor Ranked.

Please consider removing the 10k elite runs of all the not relevant maps

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I'm a long time pvper.

I have 2.5k flag aps. I'm glad that you decided to remove that painful ap which didn't have any good since CTF was always a versus room or a pure flag room.

Allow us to play real CTF matches in Honor Ranked.

Please consider removing the 10k elite runs of all the not relevant maps
    Yeah also remove the 1k bosses make it 100, also remove every leaderboard because im a lazy *** and i want to ruin leaderboard for the people who worked hard for it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I still don't even have 10 flags xd need to farm 10k but ik it s going to take long if aps was still available but tbh I m against removing it cuz many ppl wasted time on these aps and it s not fair . I guess the best solution will be an option if u want to able or disable kills and deaths even in honor so ppl who haven't got their flags and pvp kills aps can get em while playing and having fun and others who don't want to change their stats just disable it (just like xp in options). I guess in that way it will be fair for everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Imagine being someone who has 9k flags rn all that hard work for nothing..shame ik there must be some ppl out there in this position what a slap in da face....GG sts

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kennytheripper View Post
    Yeah also remove the 1k bosses make it 100, also remove every leaderboard because im a lazy *** and i want to ruin leaderboard for the people who worked hard for it

you sound cute <3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm glad these APs are gone, about time. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I respect STS’s decision on the CTF 10K AP. However dummy farmers use the CTF map (by locking the map so its closed to randoms) to farm dummy for the PvP 10k kill AP, will we see PvP 10k Kill AP be removed too? Also what about hauntlet? Many player bot this map for pve kills. Yes their isn’t any APs for kills, however each players pve kills count towards guild rankings.
    Happy Friday (:
    Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

So much drama over what exactly?
    The stats will still be shown on your account, the points just dont count anymore.
    This doesn’t put you in a disadvantage since theyre gone for everyone anyways.
    Either way, everyones knows those people farmed those flags without actually playing the game like its supposed to, in short terms: it was bound to happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Remove everything it's the right choice.

And when everything is removed I suggest to remove igns too, so no one will be making future dramas since you dont know who is talking XD

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk