Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Indeed - these AP's should have been pulled a long time ago. It is clear that these AP's (especially the last few) were not achievable without using the CTF start glitch... which is just extremely cheesy and not really worth supporting. For this reason, they're now gone.

The entire team and I do understand what you mean when you assert how much work went in to getting the top-level CTF APs. Even though it is total cheese, we respect the difficulty of getting another person to glitch open a CTF room and run for 10K flags. Obviously this does take a considerable amount of time! But you also know that this is not 'gameplay;' it's just a weird illegitimate AP grind that, as I said above, should have been removed a long time ago.
You have only had one job, as a dev. One job if its been too long overdue the fault is in your side and the glitch its also your job people, you guys don't even sound taking the responsibility of being the cheesy devs, just wanna say truth before this cheesy cinco guy, ban me (that's what he do best). keep driving the game down hill cheesy devs!