Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: flags aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I think this is an adjustment that should be appreciated. Years ago when there were no speedsets I also had to do all those APs, and yes it took a lot of time. Now a days people use their SS with MS awakens in order to achieve those APs. But did people cry like y’all do now backthen? No they did not. Most of the players complaining here did not play before SS got introduced, so I suggest you to keep your comments in front of you and adjust yourself to the current situation. The gameplay is no longer “hard”, if you go back 6 years in time, then you will see how hard it was, all those APs, gaining PvE kills and achieve those PvP APs. I think y’all have basically no reason to complain, and yes, I do have the flag APs’ and yes, I am a LB running for 3 seasons in a row. Season 9, 10 and 11.

The reason why I decided to stop? Pet APs.

To make a long story short: STS did the right move, and you all, as players, have to adjust yourselves to the current situations.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin.

If you don’t like it, simply leave the game, no one is stopping you, and might be even good some of you leave, the game needs less toxicity and less complains

Show some appreciation to what your game developers make, you may get appreciation back.

Have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

If I have to come back here and delete another post it’ll be permanent ban time.

Stay focused on feedback. Don’t take the bait. Don’t feed the trolls.
    And quit flaming each other.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If I have to come back here and delete another post it’ll be permanent ban time.

Stay focused on feedback. Don’t take the bait. Don’t feed the trolls.
    And quit flaming each other.
    There are many outdated not-working stuff who should be deleted here s my feedback:

Pve kills counting towards lb guild ranking:
    -You deleted it as tiebreaker from lb top players cause can be cheated so it's unfair that it is still influencing lb guilds.

Pvp kills counting towards lb guild ranking ctf and tdm
    -they can be dummied so it s cheating so it's unfair it is influencing lb guilds

-normal pvp not exists anymore so none gain kills apart dummies so it unfairly influence lb guilds ranking

Flags are no reason to farm anymore and who got them by abusing the bug you fixed are unfairly influencing lb guilds

Remove pvp kills aps cause there s no way to gain them fairly

Remove normal pvp modes cause none plays them apart for dummies.

I ll write more as long as I remember them

Those are just the consequences of your updates tho, not my toughts of what I want, hope it helps

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I pvp normal. I fight for my pvp kills. My friends do the same. Does everyone? No. I don't want the normal pvp aps removed even if some of you dummy farm them.vi don't want normal pvp removed at all. I would like it to be active. I really wouldn't have a reason to pve if I didn't need pvp gear. Make normal pvp more active not eliminate it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I pvp normal. I fight for my pvp kills. My friends do the same. Does everyone? No. I don't want the normal pvp aps removed even if some of you dummy farm them.vi don't want normal pvp removed at all. I would like it to be active. I really wouldn't have a reason to pve if I didn't need pvp gear. Make normal pvp more active not eliminate it.
    I agree with you, I wanted some effort to make ctf back active.. Have flags worth to get and make people work for them.

But they deleted all of it.

I think or they keep everything as it is or delete all the outdated not working stuff cause by choosing them randomly will cause more drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Indeed - these AP's should have been pulled a long time ago. It is clear that these AP's (especially the last few) were not achievable without using the CTF start glitch... which is just extremely cheesy and not really worth supporting. For this reason, they're now gone.

The entire team and I do understand what you mean when you assert how much work went in to getting the top-level CTF APs. Even though it is total cheese, we respect the difficulty of getting another person to glitch open a CTF room and run for 10K flags. Obviously this does take a considerable amount of time! But you also know that this is not 'gameplay;' it's just a weird illegitimate AP grind that, as I said above, should have been removed a long time ago.
    Thats hypocritical to say when ya'll released Housing aps.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

What exactly is everyone proud of for having 10k flags? Biggest dedication to the game? Strongest will to waste your life time by glitching the game over and over and over again? Nobody can be proud of these APS. Same with dummyfarmers who got the 10k Pvp kills APS but at least there are people who got it legit. But I highly doubt anyone got the flag APS legit. I’m sorry that you decided to waste your time like that. Getting 10k flags doesn’t show you are highly skilled, it just shows you don’t have anything better to do with your free time.

Usually not that kind of person but oh well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    What exactly is everyone proud of for having 10k flags? Biggest dedication to the game? Strongest will to waste your life time by glitching the game over and over and over again? Nobody can be proud of these APS. Same with dummyfarmers who got the 10k Pvp kills APS but at least there are people who got it legit. But I highly doubt anyone got the flag APS legit. I’m sorry that you decided to waste your time like that. Getting 10k flags doesn’t show you are highly skilled, it just shows you don’t have anything better to do with your free time.

Same can be said how pointless killing thousands of bosses on maps that is neither a challenge or does it require skill.

Not to mention the pay to win heroic & arcane aps partnered up with the recently added housing aps that collectively sum up to 3k aps that require no game play at all.

After players had obtained them for what it is throughout the past 7yrs justifying how stupid these aps are, they had the mentality to suddenly remove the most time consuming ap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-07-2020 at 01:17 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Sorry to say but there isnt a single APS that requires "skill". Every single APS is about repetition. 1k boss..flags...pvp...bosses.

People choose to do it because it DOES waste time.

All games are a waste of time.
    You farming is a waste of time
    You pvp is a waste of time.

ITS THE WHOLE CONCEPT!

so excuse me if I think we deserve a little explanation because my flags were done old school..without ms and speed sets.

The only reason ppl dont care in this thread is because they didnt make an effort to do it. People always want top leaderboard but most dont want to put in the effort.

Playing this game..what do you have to be proud of. Lemme know so I can make a forums and get it taken away too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Happilyanonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Indeed - these AP's should have been pulled a long time ago. It is clear that these AP's (especially the last few) were not achievable without using the CTF start glitch... which is just extremely cheesy and not really worth supporting. For this reason, they're now gone.

The entire team and I do understand what you mean when you assert how much work went in to getting the top-level CTF APs. Even though it is total cheese, we respect the difficulty of getting another person to glitch open a CTF room and run for 10K flags. Obviously this does take a considerable amount of time! But you also know that this is not 'gameplay;' it's just a weird illegitimate AP grind that, as I said above, should have been removed a long time ago.
    Just the fact that it's a pvp zone, the goal there is help your team to goal flags, it started to be wrong when pvpers went to ctf and kill kill kill kill and no flag, so there was a division between Ppl who wanna have fun in pvp and flaggers, that's why since that moment sts should remove it, all of this, without talking about dummy users, cus there are lot of them alive yet and I think they are the first who cry for this

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gnarsito; 11-07-2020 at 12:30 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Sorry to say but there isnt a single APS that requires "skill". Every single APS is about repetition. 1k boss..flags...pvp...bosses.

People choose to do it because it DOES waste time.

All games are a waste of time.
    You farming is a waste of time
    You pvp is a waste of time.

ITS THE WHOLE CONCEPT!

so excuse me if I think we deserve a little explanation because my flags were done old school..without ms and speed sets.

The only reason ppl dont care in this thread is because they didnt make an effort to do it. People always want top leaderboard but most dont want to put in the effort.

Playing this game..what do you have to be proud of. Lemme know so I can make a forums and get it taken away too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You’re probably right about the whole APS-system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Very nice decision. Absolutely support it, flag aps were just a huge waste of time for people. Literally grinding for months for +100 aps wasn't worth it at all and this isn't what gaming is supposed to be. Whoever worked for it should maybe get a banner or some reward but not aps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

The aps got, the ones who did them, many lb banners and badges so in some matter they were not a waste of time. You did them to be on lb. I'm happy I made them, got all the banners and care little that they are gone now. The ones who made them are still on lb, they dont have any disadvantages. And yes, I did 10k flags very long ago too.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I totally, entirely agree for once, good job

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm glad, no regrets in quitting this game, going downhill every update.
    See you on the better side guysss!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You have only had one job, as a dev. One job if its been too long overdue the fault is in your side and the glitch its also your job people, you guys don't even sound taking the responsibility of being the cheesy devs, just wanna say truth before this cheesy cinco guy, ban me (that's what he do best). keep driving the game down hill cheesy devs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thank you for your explanation @Cinco. I still think it's sad that it got removed just like that. As one of the players who put in the time and work to compete for top LB it just feels like we did all the work for nothing.

I do respect the choice to get rid of these achievements and I can also understand why the team decided to do this. A fair point made by some one that we just gotta adapt to the changes.

There's one thing I'd like to ask. With all due respect please taking into consideration that these players who completed these flag achievement series also put in a lot of work to get gold and buy decent/the best PvP gear. A lot of these players spent a good amount of money to buy platinum to be able to do this. Is there a way for you to compensate these players (referring to players who completed the flag achievements)? It just seems unfair to me to bring this matter to a close like this.

IGN's: Cry - Edge - Vermogen - Prime

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Thank you for your explanation @Cinco. I still think it's sad that it got removed just like that. As one of the players who put in the time and work to compete for top LB it just feels like we did all the work for nothing.

I do respect the choice to get rid of these achievements and I can also understand why the team decided to do this. A fair point made by some one that we just gotta adapt to the changes.

There's one thing I'd like to ask. With all due respect please taking into consideration that these players who completed these flag achievement series also put in a lot of work to get gold and buy decent/the best PvP gear. A lot of these players spent a good amount of money to buy platinum to be able to do this. Is there a way for you to compensate these players (referring to players who completed the flag achievements)? It just seems unfair to me to bring this matter to a close like this.
    Why should they compensate? Should they also compensate players who had a Green Arlor Set before it got released to the masses? Should they compensate players who bought Hisha for 80m and then it got released to masses? Should they compensate players who bought Zhulong for 100m before the “aura” of the pet was nerfed?

You know where this is going. They won’t have to compensate anything, and I’m sure they will not, and that’s a good thing. An Mmo-Rpg is a living matter, and you have to accept that fact when you play it. Anything can happen at any time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Why should they compensate? Should they also compensate players who had a Green Arlor Set before it got released to the masses? Should they compensate players who bought Hisha for 80m and then it got released to masses? Should they compensate players who bought Zhulong for 100m before the “aura” of the pet was nerfed?

You know where this is going. They won’t have to compensate anything, and I’m sure they will not, and that’s a good thing. An Mmo-Rpg is a living matter, and you have to accept that fact when you play it. Anything can happen at any time
    Im one of the players who got the zhulong when it was 100m I lost ton of money buying an expensive items that after went down but I dealt with it, this flagging has nothing to do with it.

Hardworking for aps its different from buying an item that will go down I don t know what you dont get it

We got it you don't care of flags cause you would never spend your time for it but in both posts you re even taking down the effort of us who worked for it.

You can stick to your opinion without calling hardworkers as the ones that are wasting their time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Firstly thank you for the update, and hope this sort of action carries on an as mentioned by Ava, would make sense to remove pve kills at least from hauntlet as well as it’s mostly used by people to macro/bot pve kills.

My apologies however for people on hc who use hauntlet to get their pve kills up but it does get abused by regular players similar to how Cinco said about how could only do the flags aps using the map glitch.

Also actually can’t believe how negative an cynical some people are being about it

“oh just remove everything”

People with this attitude just tells me clearly they feel they have more to lose with the changes even more so when clearly legitimate players have no issues with it.

Yes it’s sad for anyone that worked hard for it before but as Qua had mentioned as well, most would have been on the leaderboard and got the banners etc from when they did all that work so nothing has really been lost.

An finally as again mentioned already... survival isn’t of the fittest or smartest but the most adaptable

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: