Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: flags aps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I think this is an adjustment that should be appreciated. Years ago when there were no speedsets I also had to do all those APs, and yes it took a lot of time. Now a days people use their SS with MS awakens in order to achieve those APs. But did people cry like y’all do now backthen? No they did not. Most of the players complaining here did not play before SS got introduced, so I suggest you to keep your comments in front of you and adjust yourself to the current situation. The gameplay is no longer “hard”, if you go back 6 years in time, then you will see how hard it was, all those APs, gaining PvE kills and achieve those PvP APs. I think y’all have basically no reason to complain, and yes, I do have the flag APs’ and yes, I am a LB running for 3 seasons in a row. Season 9, 10 and 11.

The reason why I decided to stop? Pet APs.

To make a long story short: STS did the right move, and you all, as players, have to adjust yourselves to the current situations.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin.

If you don’t like it, simply leave the game, no one is stopping you, and might be even good some of you leave, the game needs less toxicity and less complains

Show some appreciation to what your game developers make, you may get appreciation back.

Have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post: