Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2020 items you shouldn't be selling right now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Halloween 2020 items you shouldn't be selling right now!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

How you even have this market evidence?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Reacting on this video:

The concept is nice, but the execution is different. Here is why:

Since the exact supply and demand is unknown, it is rather difficult to make such assumptions. I do not know if you used data of previous years, but if you, you may be able to conclude that for example for the artifacts the prices will not go higher than 16m. Same way for the egg, you took a value of a single point in time, which is pretty unreliable.

I think if this video was based on 2-3 years of research, the outcomes would be different. Also, there are more different types that there is a chance of either in-or-decrease of the market. Take for example: a new release of a better pet. In order to identify and to evaluate the item you may have to set up the possible Threats and Opportunities of market development.

Making the whole story short: although the input looks nice, do not follow this video. I am sorry but from a market point of view it is just doesn’t correct. During my education I learned different.

Maybe I do know a good example:

One of the most best and common investments in AL in order to increase millions is investing in 50 key kits. Here is why:

Knowing everytime at the 31th of the month Keys are being available in store. These keys drop to a market price of 2-2.3m at that day, this is because the supply is high, but the demand is low, makes sense right? During the month keys became more scarce and the supply will be less, so the demand increases. This makes the price rise.

I have been doing this way of merching eversince its release (release of the daily mini-events), so I think that’s a reliable source. In the first days the increase may be not much and you barely notice difference, depending whether there is an event going on or not, the key price may increase by 10% or maybe event by 20% (in good conditions). Of course, this is not guaranteed, but based on a lot of months.

So if you are interested in investing gold, get keys at the 31th of the month and wait approximately 15-20 days (at this period in time the demand is the highest).

So, once again, the video is nice, but unfortunately it does not work that way, in AL (as in RL) there are too many influences in order to predict such a high increase in value of the current asset.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Reacting on this video:

The concept is nice, but the execution is different. Here is why:

Since the exact supply and demand is unknown, it is rather difficult to make such assumptions. I do not know if you used data of previous years, but if you, you may be able to conclude that for example for the artifacts the prices will not go higher than 16m. Same way for the egg, you took a value of a single point in time, which is pretty unreliable.

I think if this video was based on 2-3 years of research, the outcomes would be different. Also, there are more different types that there is a chance of either in-or-decrease of the market. Take for example: a new release of a better pet. In order to identify and to evaluate the item you may have to set up the possible Threats and Opportunities of market development.

Making the whole story short: although the input looks nice, do not follow this video. I am sorry but from a market point of view it is just doesn’t correct. During my education I learned different.

Maybe I do know a good example:

One of the most best and common investments in AL in order to increase millions is investing in 50 key kits. Here is why:

Knowing everytime at the 31th of the month Keys are being available in store. These keys drop to a market price of 2-2.3m at that day, this is because the supply is high, but the demand is low, makes sense right? During the month keys became more scarce and the supply will be less, so the demand increases. This makes the price rise.

I have been doing this way of merching eversince its release (release of the daily mini-events), so I think that’s a reliable source. In the first days the increase may be not much and you barely notice difference, depending whether there is an event going on or not, the key price may increase by 10% or maybe event by 20% (in good conditions). Of course, this is not guaranteed, but based on a lot of months.

So if you are interested in investing gold, get keys at the 31th of the month and wait approximately 15-20 days (at this period in time the demand is the highest).

So, once again, the video is nice, but unfortunately it does not work that way, in AL (as in RL) there are too many influences in order to predict such a high increase in value of the current asset.

Looking forward for your feedback.

R u really this jobless or is ur family
    superrich ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    superrich ?
    I am a student which does the course Business Administration, stock markets is part of it. The study is full-time (40h a week) and next to it I work 16-24h a week, plenty of things to do hahaha.

Cryptocurrency is my current focus since 3-4 months, but rather difficult and unpredictable.

I think AL is a great example of how stock markets work.

Last edited by ThreadPolice; 11-08-2020 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Add the final sentence
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    superrich ?
    There are a lot of people that are from poor countries in the eastern part of earth. They have no job than playing games like AL so their whole life is AL. Some others are studying economics as me and with a common sense we can see that AL marketplace is like the real life marketplace. There are these 2 types of players here and the first one made me stop playing al cuz I don't want to become like them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post
    There are a lot of people that are from poor countries in the eastern part of earth. They have no job than playing games like AL so their whole life is AL. Some others are studying economics as me and with a common sense we can see that AL marketplace is like the real life marketplace. There are these 2 types of players here and the first one made me stop playing al cuz I don't want to become like them.

Like what country I wonder...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Knew it was a link to a YouTube video just by reading the title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Cryptocurrency is my current focus since 3-4 months, but rather difficult and unpredictable.

Bitcoins are pretty easy to predict sometimes tbh.. Just watch the news of them and watch what owners of multi billion dollar transaction companies say about it. One of the top guys who do stocks etc said btc was going to boom past 15000$ close to 2021 -this was when btc was 9-10k a few months ago. I assume he got info that Paypal was going to do btc transactions before anyone else and since only 21m btc exist and 26m paypal users exist he knew it was going to rise.
    He wasn't wrong.
    Name:  btc.JPG
Views: 450
Size:  63.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Can i borrow your timemachine?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

LMAO. I dont even understand why you apply real world stuff into a game. I hope you have a great success on your studies (which is faKe). GL.
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capitalismatitsfinest View Post
    Like what country I wonder...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Indonesia etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Bitcoins are pretty easy to predict sometimes tbh.. Just watch the news of them and watch what owners of multi billion dollar transaction companies say about it. One of the top guys who do stocks etc said btc was going to boom past 15000$ close to 2021 -this was when btc was 9-10k a few months ago. I assume he got info that Paypal was going to do btc transactions before anyone else and since only 21m btc exist and 26m paypal users exist he knew it was going to rise.
    He wasn't wrong.
    Name:  btc.JPG
Views: 450
Size:  63.3 KB
    Yes and no, some people have information that no one will ever get, yeah. But, there are so many influences which can change the price at any second. Under Cryptocurrency is not only BTC. Furthermore, I suggest you to try it if you think it is easy.. like the moment when it drops, you cannot know if it continues dropping or if it will rise again. See for example YFI, 3 months ago it was 43k for 1 coin, currently it fluctuates between 12-15k and last week it even went down to 7.4k. I think the only way to learn it is indeed watching the news and see what Warren Buffett says hahaha. But yeah I agree with you in overall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yjay View Post
    LMAO. I dont even understand why you apply real world stuff into a game. I hope you have a great success on your studies (which is faKe). GL.
    How do you mean "Which is fake"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How do you mean "Which is fake"?
    I meant that people who are applying real world stuff is "fake". you cant really expect anything from a game cause its not predictable.
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yjay View Post
    I meant that people who are applying real world stuff is "fake". you cant really expect anything from a game cause its not predictable.
    There are a few things in this game that are 100% predictable then there are things that aren't predictable.
    Predictable Lb vanities, Red eggs, Plat eggs, Awake gems, Very very few event vanities, energy.
    Unpredictable, Most vanities, locks, elixirs, EGGS, and about 90% of the other items in game. Arc weapons.
    Economy all comes down to common sense, I didn't watch the video but still. Economy = common sense.

Predictable as in going up in price or going down in price. Not predictable as in knowing what price it will be. None of us own a time machine ofc.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Sigh. I remember when games were about having fun with friends or meeting new people c; now it's just 'get rich, get rich, become the best, get rich'

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

^^ for real

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I would imagine if someone is so good at these predictions, he or she would rather spend braincells into somethibg that really generate dollars in real life instead this browser game.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by almountajn View Post

You stopped playing AL because you got banned.