Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: What are some active guilds in-game now?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    585
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    134
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    I think he's from CU guys

  2. #22
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    941
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    629
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melathrax View Post
    Smh, again, my statement had nothing to do with you, I didn't even read your statement, I was referring to tigermike but I guess you did feel offended by what I wrote and you speak of maturity? I'm an adult as well and based on your responses I see you have a bit more maturing to do ^^ I'll just ignore the non sensible comment you made above and move on :3 Lets stick to the topic and not go sideways into irrelevancy.

    If the cap fits, wear it.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, espically as I dont even know who you are or that it matters no offence at all was taken or assumed ^.^

    As cute as it is youre so concerned about other peoples blood pressure tho with your passive agressiveness Id genuinely be concerned about your own >.<

    Ever fancy a chat or talk as it can really help with anything pent up inside... Im online quite frequently and can hit me up anytime <3


    Thank you for the LOLs Melathrax ^.^

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Don't worry, espically as I dont even know who you are or that it matters no offence at all was taken or assumed ^.^

    As cute as it is youre so concerned about other peoples blood pressure tho with your passive agressiveness Id genuinely be concerned about your own >.<

    Ever fancy a chat or talk as it can really help with anything pent up inside... Im online quite frequently and can hit me up anytime <3


    Thank you for the LOLs Melathrax ^.^
    My blood pressure is just fine :* I love shooting passive messages to ppl in hopes they do catch it :3 Thanks for caring about me, I might just pm u in game after all <3


    If the cap fits, wear it.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Melathrax For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Member Tiger Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    A burned village
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    And you could easily be lying about your accusations. See the discrepancy there? Settle down Tiger(thats an old saying but it seemed fitting considering the context.)
    Oh so I need to post screenshots of every single asshat that I have crossed in this game just to prove to people that I'm saying the truth? no thanks , I'm not the kind of guy that saves screenies for a war I rather block them on the spot and it has made the game way more fun since.
    But if you insist in proof then just go to Festerfang outpost for fast confirmation , see right there how people from those " clean reputation" guilds act like.


    Quote Originally Posted by Melathrax View Post
    If you continue with the salt you're gonna have high blood pressure (:
    Yeah because I can't call people on their bull**** in a good mood right? oh wait , yes I can and just by the way you keep that passive aggressivenes I can clearly see that you are an idiot both in game and in real life

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    Oh so I need to post screenshots of every single asshat that I have crossed in this game just to prove to people that I'm saying the truth? no thanks , I'm not the kind of guy that saves screenies for a war I rather block them on the spot and it has made the game way more fun since.
    But if you insist in proof then just go to Festerfang outpost for fast confirmation , see right there how people from those " clean reputation" guilds act like.




    Yeah because I can't call people on their bull**** in a good mood right? oh wait , yes I can and just by the way you keep that passive aggressivenes I can clearly see that you are an idiot both in game and in real life
    Lol? With the way you come off to everyone you've quoted I can tell you have issues both in game and irl. I'm certainly not an idiot but there'd be no point trying to explain that to an "intelect" such as yourself . Calm down, it's a game and not that serious. :*

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Melathrax; 11-11-2020 at 04:38 PM.

  7. #26
    Member Tiger Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    A burned village
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melathrax View Post
    Lol? With the way you come off to everyone you've quoted I can tell you have issues both in game and irl. I'm certainly not an idiot but there'd be no point trying to explain that to an "intelect" such as yourself . Calm down, it's a game and not that serious. :*

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Oh right right I forgot the double standar that people use now a days , one person says something bad to someone and they are heroes but if the other person respond with something bad then he immidiately becomes the bad guy.
    But Its just a game right? lets just excuse the obnoxious behavior of these guilds with "clean reputation" and hide everything under the rug.

    And just for the sake of staying on topic and not getting the post of the op locked I'm not going to respond to anything else.

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    Oh right right I forgot the double standar that people use now a days , one person says something bad to someone and they are heroes but if the other person respond with something bad then he immidiately becomes the bad guy.
    But Its just a game right? lets just excuse the obnoxious behavior of these guilds with "clean reputation" and hide everything under the rug.

    And just for the sake of staying on topic and not getting the post of the op locked I'm not going to respond to anything else.
    Good choice Tiger rawr :3

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Member ItsTwelv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Chivalrous Union )),no doubt
    Twelv.~

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsTwelv For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    Senior Member konafez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    a bakery
    Posts
    1,284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    825
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    820
    Thanked in
    370 Posts

    Default

    in my humble opinion...

    EoS CU and CoF are some of the best guilds i have ever had any dealings with

    (yes i might have been given large amounts of cake to make this post)

    The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

  12. #30
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    636
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

    Default

    I just want to know why Baron thinks it's unfortunate to be an adult. 😑

  13. #31
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    941
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    629
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I just want to know why Baron thinks it's unfortunate to be an adult. ��
    Because life was so much easier when i was younger and didnt have to work for a living or deal with 100+ members of staff issues an have bills coming out my back side XD

    1 <3

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Active guilds
    By Suntv in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2020, 11:42 PM
  2. Any Active guilds?
    By xzLegendszx in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 03:20 PM
  3. active guilds
    By Remarked in forum SL Guilds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2014, 05:17 PM
  4. MOst Active pvp Guilds..
    By Hottsauce in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:07 AM
  5. Are there any very active low level guilds out there
    By MARKINDEEP in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 04:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •