Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Awake event - thank you

  1. #21
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    +1 I like to awaken my belt, ring, arti, and armor and then stack up on gems to make some gold in the future

  2. #22
    Senior Member PostNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    786
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    254
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    -1 we should not have an awakening event.
    Tired of hearing excuses 'poor players cant awake because awake gem is so expensive'
    You can justify your comments about not wanting an awakening event by using the word 'excuse' but there is fact to it. Poor is a pretty general term also, some may think 1mil is poor...others may say 100mil is poor. I will also add that i support the fact that less fortunate players want to try their luck at awakening items, and there are ways to remedy that want. One is bring back the event. Another is to increase incense drops 2-3x.

    I want it to come back for 2 reasons. For myself to try for some op gear, and for the less fortunate players to not have to spend crazy amounts of gold to play with the blue gems. Its possible to support both aspects, trust me. Before anyone tries to jump on that, i do not hoard blue gems, and dont have a single elite awakening gem at the moment. I do fill up some characters with blue gems for my own use though, i got a real problem with the awake gems...

    Increase incense drops by at least 2 fold and add a 20k gold(or so) crafting cost.

    Tl;Dr The event makes everyone happy, no need to take it so seriously.
    Ign: Byproduct Hardcore Ign: Paywall. Proud Merc of Arlor!

  3. #23
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    942
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    629
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

    Default

    I just really like the gamble of doing awakes... it's like a slot machine and im an old biddy attached to it with my cup of coins...


    I want an awake event so I can blow my future children's college money away please thank you!

    1 <3

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    470
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    You can justify your comments about not wanting an awakening event by using the word 'excuse' but there is fact to it. Poor is a pretty general term also, some may think 1mil is poor...others may say 100mil is poor. I will also add that i support the fact that less fortunate players want to try their luck at awakening items, and there are ways to remedy that want. One is bring back the event. Another is to increase incense drops 2-3x.

    I want it to come back for 2 reasons. For myself to try for some op gear, and for the less fortunate players to not have to spend crazy amounts of gold to play with the blue gems. Its possible to support both aspects, trust me. Before anyone tries to jump on that, i do not hoard blue gems, and dont have a single elite awakening gem at the moment. I do fill up some characters with blue gems for my own use though, i got a real problem with the awake gems...

    Increase incense drops by at least 2 fold and add a 20k gold(or so) crafting cost.

    Tl;Dr The event makes everyone happy, no need to take it so seriously.
    This thread was asking for an awake event right? For what reason did he want an awake event? Correct me if I am wrong but if I understand correctly it's for the sake of 'poor' people, who knows what he meant by the poor, and because people are struggling? (Struggling in terms of?). Moreover, that reason has been used countless times already, and we all know that it is really not the reason why people want an awake event to come. My point is stop using 'poor' people as an excuse for your desire to create/make an op gear set or hoard gems. You wanted an awake event not for the sake of poor people but rather for the sake of creating/awakening op gears and/or hoarding awakening gem.

    Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come!

  6. #25
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    467
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    This thread was asking for an awake event right? For what reason did he want an awake event? Correct me if I am wrong but if I understand correctly it's for the sake of 'poor' people, who knows what he meant by the poor, and because people are struggling? (Struggling in terms of?). Moreover, that reason has been used countless times already, and we all know that it is really not the reason why people want an awake event to come. My point is stop using 'poor' people as an excuse for your desire to create/make an op gear set or hoard gems. You wanted an awake event not for the sake of poor people but rather for the sake of creating/awakening op gears and/or hoarding awakening gem.

    Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come!
    Fyi there are many people who dont get help from rich people in any kind of sort and are stuck without parties or any friends ....now the good people who helped have quit the game or got scammed and quit it ... now the gaming community is so toxic that only if u have money people will even talk... we just want an gem to look powerful ... we never asked for lb items or hoards of gold ... all we want is make friends and look atleast a liitle decent enough to sustain in dungeons ....

    -fellow Arlorian

  7. #26
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    942
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    629
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

    Default

    Everyone trying to talk about doing good and rich and poor and this and that...

    If my last post wasn't clear...

    I would like to spend some money and have a gamble and feel good about some op awakes n I want gl on my new gears as well so yeah awake event so I can blow some money please but maybe just before Christmas can save up 2 months worth of pay or end of this month would be ideal :3


    Please, thank you

    1 <3

    Honesty is the best policy ^.^

  8. #27
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    470
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Fyi there are many people who dont get help from rich people in any kind of sort and are stuck without parties or any friends ....now the good people who helped have quit the game or got scammed and quit it ... now the gaming community is so toxic that only if u have money people will even talk... we just want an gem to look powerful ... we never asked for lb items or hoards of gold ... all we want is make friends and look atleast a liitle decent enough to sustain in dungeons ....

    -fellow Arlorian
    No one is obliged to help you, especially in-game. Why would rich people help the less fortunate ones? Is it because they have a lot? Wouldn't it be unfair then? Rich people in-game have what they have right now because they've worked hard for it and not depended on someone else. Stop comparing your progress to their progress. Let me give you an example when running the leaderboard do you depend on someone else? Of course not, right? you do the hard work yourself without depending on anyone. The same goes for farming, if no one likes to help you then help yourself.

    If the gaming community is toxic, then leave no one is stopping you. If you think you can't deal with it, then you are free to go. All you wanted is make friends? You'll eventually make friends. Sustain in dungeons? I surely know that legendary gears are even enough to sustain you in dungeons, unless you trying to say is you want to do fast runs. Now thats another topic to discuss.

  9. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    the game could have been like other arpgs but it picked this path due to the community.

  10. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    648
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 30K View Post
    This thread was asking for an awake event right? For what reason did he want an awake event? Correct me if I am wrong but if I understand correctly it's for the sake of 'poor' people, who knows what he meant by the poor, and because people are struggling? (Struggling in terms of?). Moreover, that reason has been used countless times already, and we all know that it is really not the reason why people want an awake event to come. My point is stop using 'poor' people as an excuse for your desire to create/make an op gear set or hoard gems. You wanted an awake event not for the sake of poor people but rather for the sake of creating/awakening op gears and/or hoarding awakening gem.

    Now for my reasons why I do not like an awake event to come; I do agree with cinco that it's too soon. For what reasons? First of all, there's a lot of gears in the market right now that has pretty much decent awake, awakes that can sustain you for your farming or even PVP. Furthermore, the procs of lv76 arcane are already sufficient, if you ask me, for farming, that's how op it is. However, I do agree that it is a great gold sink for people with too much gold but keep in mind that awake event is just one of the few things where people can spend their insane amount of gold. In addition, with the problem of gold sinks let's just trust the developers, they are the developers for a reason, to have a solution or a plan in the future. Just to clarify why I do not like an awake event to come!
    The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

    Hoarding, in this situation would mean to maintain the supply and prices, helps everyone in the future when awakening new stuff, also for profit (even the less fortunate ones take benefit by hoarding).

    Furthermore, those who do awake gears would make prices drop, helps mid-low classes. Its a win-win, so why do individuals like you frown upon it? All I see is everyone would benefit from what you call 'our own desires'.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-12-2020 at 01:30 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:


  12. #30
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,606
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    318 Posts

    Default

    +1 need to awake some gear on hardcore.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  14. #31
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    470
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

    Hoarding, in this situation would mean to maintain the supply and prices, helps everyone in the future when awakening new stuff, also for profit (even the less fortunate ones take benefit by hoarding).

    Furthermore, those who do awake gears would make prices drop, helps mid-low classes. Its a win-win, so why do individuals like you frown upon it? All I see is everyone would benefit from what you call 'our own desires'.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I see, I do get your point. But still going to stand that it may be a little too early, maybe after winter would be the perfect time for it.

  15. #32
    Forum Adept Regifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    397
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    The OP stated poor players (less fortunates), along with people are struggling. If the rich find awakening too much of a fortune, what more the mid or low classes? Safe to assume everyone wants the event for their own reasons is what the OP emphasizes.

    Hoarding, in this situation would mean to maintain the supply and prices, helps everyone in the future when awakening new stuff, also for profit (even the less fortunate ones take benefit by hoarding).

    Furthermore, those who do awake gears would make prices drop, helps mid-low classes. Its a win-win, so why do individuals like you frown upon it? All I see is everyone would benefit from what you call 'our own desires'.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Well said! I myself and a couple of my friends would love for it to come back this year (Awakening Event) because we love the thrill of awakening for good awakes because theres a risk to it. Everyone would benefit from this event such as u, who has been resenting this topic (speculation cus of the fact u stated "We should not have an awakening event.").
    And if you say you actually won't benefit then I can't trust u on that.

    However, Cinco has stated again, and again, and again, and AGAIN, AND AGAIN that it WILL come back, I don't get what's with the rush with u guys. There are plenty of events before awakening event is yet to come to keep u guys busy, plus I think an Arcane Amulet/Pendant for Endgame isn't here yet I believe? (correct me if I'm wrong). Why not play the events that StS has provided while waiting for the comeback of this awakening event? Surely ur items would love a higher chance for an OP awake when the event comes, so why not stack up the gold for awakes while waiting? and if u did already, why not give chance to others who haven't earned enough for the event itself?

    Just be patient and enjoy the game cus the devs are trying their best to make the game fun for u. And if you're not having fun, you're on your own, pick another game to play that suits ur taste. <3
    ~GUILDMASTER~

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Regifter For This Useful Post:

    30K

  17. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    160
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    I love how people needed just tiny push to start talking actual truth. See, noone said anything bad to you just cuz you expressed your wishes. Stay awesome guys!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

    30K

  19. #34
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    646
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    200billion gold being added to game within 2 weeks is op as hell.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    True i making 50-70m...

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: Nexiors

  20. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,127
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    +1 need to hoard endless awakes

  21. #36
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    467
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    @cinco can we have a answer u told once it reaches 100k and it has ...

  22. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Im shure it will come january. I think its twice a year

    Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

  23. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    i mean you could just buy plat and buy elite ones, that settles that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #39
    Senior Member trueido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    581
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    this event is fixing the whole economy for those who don't know that already.
    the less gold exists in game = the lower anything costs.

    during awakening event, people spend alot of gold on blue awakening gems which is just gone from the game once they spent. even if they sell these awakes later the result is the same = lower gold exists in the game economy what's leads to lower prices to everything.

    many people say this event is ruining the economy but no, its fixing it. what's ruining the economy is the fact that many players adds billions to the game economy every week by farming hours over hours in EVG/NVG/DM.
    if you wanna fix the economy, make these places open less frequently and make awak event 3 times a year. TY.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:


  26. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    this event is fixing the whole economy for those who don't know that already.
    the less gold exists in game = the lower anything costs.

    during awakening event, people spend alot of gold on blue awakening gems which is just gone from the game once they spent. even if they sell these awakes later the result is the same = lower gold exists in the game economy what's leads to lower prices to everything.

    many people say this event is ruining the economy but no, its fixing it. what's ruining the economy is the fact that many players adds billions to the game economy every week by farming hours over hours in EVG/NVG/DM.
    if you wanna fix the economy, make these places open less frequently and make awak event 3 times a year. TY.
    I completely agree, except for the part that says to reduce the frequency of opening farm portals. The game needs to have some way to inject gold into the economy. What is really needed are events like the Awakening Extravaganza more often, which give out all that gold in exchange for resources, items, vanitys and others. Not to mention that it would end the accumulation of gems (I don't know why they insist on putting this as a big problem, since it exists in real life involving things like wholesale and retail, profit gain based on supply and demand and nobody complains).
    Finding the balance between these points is the goal.

    Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. awake event
    By arozalihd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2020, 05:56 PM
  2. Please no awake event
    By Encryptions in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 07-13-2020, 03:24 AM
  3. Awake Event Could Be So Much More!
    By umarrahim in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2020, 05:45 AM
  4. About Awake Event
    By Grimmstroke in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2020, 08:55 AM
  5. Best awake you got this event?
    By Darkrai in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2019, 03:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •