Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Buy Frank Vest

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    up

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    still

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    still looking, paying well

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlom_ View Post
    still looking, paying well

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
    Maybe if you were to add your offer of how much you’re paying for the frank. You would be getting more attention. Saying “paying well” means nothing. For all you know your version of paying well is only 900m while the sellers version of “paying well” means 1.1b. Just trying to help you out. Consider this as a free bumpty bump.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Tookyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Hideout Deed
    Posts
    913
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Maybe if you were to add your offer of how much you’re paying for the frank. You would be getting more attention. Saying “paying well” means nothing. For all you know your version of paying well is only 900m while the sellers version of “paying well” means 1.1b. Just trying to help you out. Consider this as a free bumpty bump.
    Its price is 1b , and who pays that can say he pays well
    Not 1,1b
    Not 900m
    Not that i sell , just trynna help

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Its price is 1b , and who pays that can say he pays well
    Not 1,1b
    Not 900m
    Not that i sell , just trynna help
    I’m just advising him to add his offer to his thread so he can find some sellers. Also I provided an example of how “paying well” could mean differently to both the seller and buyer.

    The seller could view this thread and see “paying well” “this must mean he’s offering 1-1.1b” while the buyers view of “paying well” could mean “I’m offing 850m” and to him that means paying well.



    Also the set is around 1.3b rn

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:


  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    I’m just advising him to add his offer to his thread so he can find some sellers. Also I provided an example of how “paying well” could mean differently to both the seller and buyer.

    The seller could view this thread and see “paying well” “this must mean he’s offering 1-1.1b” while the buyers view of “paying well” could mean “I’m offing 850m” and to him that means paying well.



    Also the set is around 1.3b rn
    thanks for your advice sir, i appreciate it , still buying

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  9. #28
    Senior Member Tookyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Hideout Deed
    Posts
    913
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    I’m just advising him to add his offer to his thread so he can find some sellers. Also I provided an example of how “paying well” could mean differently to both the seller and buyer.

    The seller could view this thread and see “paying well” “this must mean he’s offering 1-1.1b” while the buyers view of “paying well” could mean “I’m offing 850m” and to him that means paying well.



    Also the set is around 1.3b rn
    Ah alright
    Also good to know mask rised to 300m!

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    up

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    still

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    bump

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    up

    Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Senior Member Krystalteam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    All the best with this, ain't that many sellers going 'round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. frank Vest/set
    By Yjay in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 05:31 AM
  2. Lb Frank vest
    By bamu in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2020, 06:59 PM
  3. Selling cottontail vest/red arlor set mage/buying frank vest
    By Killyxan in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-13-2020, 03:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •