Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
-I like the idea of a new mythic set (would be a good addition for APS in the new expansion many people is talking about).

-About beating a time scored by a dev in an elite map, I see drama coming for that. Cheaters could take advantage of that as they do in other maps, and earn those APS easily, taking lead on seasonal LB for example.

-I also like the one for leveling your starter pet to level 76, with some effort and some eggs slotted it can be done easily.

-Adding more bosses to Deepmarsh is also a good idea. They could make a rotation between actual bosses and some new ones they can include, like the ones you mention. One day opens with current bosses, next time it opens they rotate.

My ideas:

-They should add more Social Achievements, like getting 50 friends - 100 friends - 500 friends.
-First Trade Made (granted when you complete your first trade)
-Mythic Set Collector/Crafter (granted for crafting both of the actual mythic sets (Uller/Vili/Himingleva and Glintstone))

Those are the ones I could imagine right now!
I disagree with the social one, because a lot of ap leaderboard people don't like to keep a lot of friend's in their list.