Thread: armor cap? bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default armor cap? bug?

if armor caps at for example 8k
    and i used werewig aa to buff my armor 3 times . it will reach around 24k?
    if im delt damage while having 24k armor do i still take the same damage as if i had 8k armor? if so why is that ?

im not 100% sure about this but i would like to know .people have told me armor caps at each lvl.so once you pass the armor cap it doesnt matter how much armor you have.you will be delt the same damage.

can one of the devs look into this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post
    if armor caps at for example 8k
    and i used werewig aa to buff my armor 3 times . it will reach around 24k?
    if im delt damage while having 24k armor do i still take the same damage as if i had 8k armor? if so why is that ?

im not 100% sure about this but i would like to know .people have told me armor caps at each lvl.so once you pass the armor cap it doesnt matter how much armor you have.you will be delt the same damage.

can one of the devs look into this

Armor cap absorbs 80% incoming dmg. So yes, you'll still receive the same amount of dmg beyond the armor cap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-13-2020 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

8215 is the armor cap against lv76 foes, thus would absorb 80% incoming dmg.

thank you.

so youre saying that vallyset x2 armor ,werewig x3 armor,and arc werewig x4 armor. once these buffs exceeds the cap at any lvl it doesnt do anything? they just display false data? shouldnt that be fixed then?thats misleading.
    or am i missing the point
    if i am im sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

thank you.

so youre saying that vallyset x2 armor ,werewig x3 armor,and arc werewig x4 armor. once these buffs exceeds the cap at any lvl it doesnt do anything? they just display false data? shouldnt that be fixed then?thats misleading.
    if i am im sorry.
    Its not false data. You just have to understand the mechanics (which devs only disclose when asked).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its not false data. You just have to understand the mechanics (which devs only disclose when asked).

i honestly believe it is false. these buffs are displaying high armor but not accounting for it. then what is the purpose of displaying it.that doesnt make sense.

im mind blown lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

i honestly believe it is false. these buffs are displaying high armor but not accounting for it. then what is the purpose of displaying it.that doesnt make sense.

im mind blown lol
    Its alot more broad then that. So its best to understand the mechanics so you'll know what amount of armor is utilized.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

im mind blown lol
    Armor cap isnt a bug.. it applies for all levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its alot more broad then that. So its best to understand the mechanics so you'll know what amount of armor is utilized.

thanks again and i want to learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Babyrog View Post
    Armor cap isnt a bug.. it applies for all levels

once the armor cap is met. it should not over display because its misleading. i guess it does to compensate for armor reduction.if a pet aa increases your armor to 24k and a boss debuffs you're armor by 50% you'll be at 12k armor which is way over the cap. that means that 4k armor is there for display and doesnt negate more damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

once the armor cap is met. it should not over display because its misleading. i guess it does to compensate for armor reduction.if a pet aa increases your armor to 24k and a boss debuffs you're armor by 50% you'll be at 12k armor which is way over the cap. that means that 4k armor is there for display and doesnt negate more damage.
    Well i play level 16 pvp, and i know the armor cap is 2k. Anything above 2k, i kinda useless in my opinion. But due to the game mechanics it just register u have it cap armor, but showing much more armor...
    I would recommend you could reduce some armor and exchange it for dmg/hp/something else. Well i might not be right cuz i dont play endgame. But i did that in lvl 16 and it made me stronger or better i would say. So no stats goes to waste.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

in pvp highest armor debuff is groucho passive 40%armor reduce i think (except some outdated weapons), means at lvl76 pvp to have ALWAYS max armor (in case your armor can be reduced) u need to have like ~13700armor (13700-40%=8215); I'm not telling that its nessecary, only pointing that it is not so useless to have higher armor than current cap

remember, there are maus 5-6 and elite maus, where mobs lvl higher than yours for 10lvl, so their lvl is 86 (if you are 76) means there armor cap will be higher, dont know exact counts but it must be around 9,5k armor to reduce 80% incoming dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    in pvp highest armor debuff is groucho passive 40%armor reduce i think (except some outdated weapons), means at lvl76 pvp to have ALWAYS max armor (in case your armor can be reduced) u need to have like ~13700armor (13700-40%=8215); I'm not telling that its nessecary, only pointing that it is not so useless to have higher armor than current cap

remember, there are maus 5-6 and elite maus, where mobs lvl higher than yours for 10lvl, so their lvl is 86 (if you are 76) means there armor cap will be higher, dont know exact counts but it must be around 9,5k armor to reduce 80% incoming dmg
    thank you very much. i dont pvp i only pve. if i do pvp it will be honor