Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Default Something to consider

Hi guys,
    I just felt this after talking to a friend in game.Many have suggested this but..
    A game without influx of new players is a dead game..maybe not now but in some time.
    And I feel the new player reward system is bad and is very hard to progress.
    The point I'm trying to make is..
    Just wondering if people here could come up with different easy to implement ideas that can get more people into the game,I mean genuine new players who try AL for the first time and get hooked rather than getting scared by the vastness of what AL is today..even for us.

We can provide input for new player experience which the developers may or may not consider, but I think they will give this a read and more people is good for their game.
    Some ideas are :
    1.) Can enter the auction house but not be able to trade.(to see how it is)
    2.)to bring factions that give a nice looking vanity which u can choose from in the early stage.
    3.) daily login rewards or premium content as monthly subs.
    4.)"call for arms" option where a global call for help in any map for a player pops in chat screen in different vibrant color and any of the players (any level) can respond.(and more the help done,banner or reward or tokens can be given to encourage more people helping new players).
    5.) Bringing back actual item dropping maps.Good equipment /chests/eggs promising from map makes a ton of difference even if the drop rate is cosmicslly low.People are motivated more to run these.
    6.)In Every map there has to be a new button called loot chart which shows u all the loot that can be obtained from here.Makes it the more interesting.

These are just a few..please give them more ideas which they can try to implement, if they want.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post: