Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something to consider

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

I usually just see everyone wanting everything instantly instead of playing the game in order to earn it. All games are the same, the best weapons will always cost the most. The difference in al and in those games is those games have tons of weapons and gears that actually help them through out the game. AL is you either have op stuff or you don't. Op being max lvl arcanes. In this game rogue is the only class that can be op any level any gear.
    2mil for an arc weapon that is insanely op? No. thats a bad idea, 2mil takes less than 3 hours to achieve. You tell me you want to play the game for 3 hours and have enough gold to afford the max level most op weap before you are even the level to equip it on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I usually just see everyone wanting everything instantly instead of playing the game in order to earn it. All games are the same, the best weapons will always cost the most. The difference in al and in those games is those games have tons of weapons and gears that actually help them through out the game. AL is you either have op stuff or you don't. Op being max lvl arcanes. In this game rogue is the only class that can be op any level any gear.
    2mil for an arc weapon that is insanely op? No. thats a bad idea, 2mil takes less than 3 hours to achieve. You tell me you want to play the game for 3 hours and have enough gold to afford the max level most op weap before you are even the level to equip it on.
    The lvling up is quite fast till graveyard/fester I feel. After tht the gear required needs to be good to farm exp/gold. New players do need good wep(OP stuff) to run the maps in the first place. Curious as to what wep new players can use to run fester when they somehow makes it to lvl 71. Talking bout peps who literally started with zero gold and zero items in stash. I agree it is a bad idea to get the best wep very quickly... kills the fun of grinding. But how do u grind maps when u cant even run the maps.

p.s are you encry who makes vid XD if so would like to see ur rouge which started from scratch earn 2mil in 3h. U earned 1m across the span of two events if im not wrong. Curious as to how ull make 2mil in 3h and running maps with tht char. Looking forward to it <3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

[QUOTE=anele;3411832]The lvling up is quite fast till graveyard/fester I feel. After tht the gear required needs to be good to farm exp/gold. New players do need good wep(OP stuff) to run the maps in the first place. Curious as to what wep new players can use to run fester when they somehow makes it to lvl 71. Talking bout peps who literally started with zero gold and zero items in stash. I agree it is a bad idea to get the best wep very quickly... kills the fun of grinding. But how do u grind maps when u cant even run the maps.
    *Most op pet AA on low lvs is shoggoth.*
    p.s are you encry who makes vid XD if so would like to see ur rouge which started from scratch earn 2mil in 3h. U earned 1m across the span of two events if im not wrong. Curious as to how ull make 2mil in 3h and running maps with tht char. Looking forward to it