Thread: Aura of infinity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Aura of infinity

Nice one love it a lot but i think not fair that the set gets the explosion proc and not the tradable aura ..
    U know how expensive it is ,1700 plats is What u sure call expensive..
    I just think its not fair not to have the explosion on the tradable aura too .
    Its smaller than other auras ,explosion prolly makes it fair for it xD
    I just wish it has that if possible

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Isnt the explosion a set thing were u need multiple pieces? I dont think they should put it in just 1 piece like this wisp aura. Also I saw u complain about the price of 1700 plats.. but your free to purchase it or dont. There is a previeuw were u can see what your actually buying.. if you dont like it then dont buy it. I'm happy I bought one though I like how it looks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Isnt the explosion a set thing were u need multiple pieces? I dont think they should put it in just 1 piece like this wisp aura. Also I saw u complain about the price of 1700 plats.. but your free to purchase it or dont. There is a previeuw were u can see what your actually buying.. if you dont like it then dont buy it. I'm happy I bought one though I like how it looks.
    What do u mean if u don't like it don't buy it blah blah etc thing they come and say every time ..

If i don't like it i wouldn't buy its the most common sense thing and i bought it so i like it makes sense ?

And i saw u complain about the price, how wise r those words but where did i complain and say please make it cheaper?!

I am saying a set that u can purchase really cheap or lets say way cheaper as maybe not that cheap for some ppl gets that wonderful effect but not the one that we bought really high price so i m asking can we have it on the aura i LIKED most ?
    Its a simple request , u don't need to come and tell me to not make ..

I just dunno if possible but hope so ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Always room for improvements when it comes to new ideas, +1 for infinity proc on infinity aura

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I agree the Plat trad-able infinity aura needs more improvement as it is a platinum payable item

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The aura circle is so faded, i am disappointed.

the banner pole doesn't match the theme, i would think the banner pole should at least be silver instead of brown, woody patten.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Also the light wisps floating on the aura r way less barely noticed when u compare to wings and banner ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

@cinco can you take a look ? Paid aura there is No explosion effect compare to free set and the other users community feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The 'free' set take multiple pieces for the explosion. Would be weird to add It to just 1 vanity slot. Also there was nothing stated about the aura having an explosion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

if every aura that comes out was "op" it would depreciate the value of other ones that come out for bigger events... think of the infinity aura more like a stocking filler...

But as mentioned just because something is released doesn't mean you need to buy it either... sometimes you might choose to do so as an investment which can always go either way as well...

If the aura that comes out in winter isnt white and snowflake shaped tho ill be extremely dissapointed and STS would be missing a absolute trick !

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bruh aura is a nice piece of (delicate) art.
    But IMO if i didn't have Pavise to expand the blue around the outer ring of aura it wouldn't be worth is

Last edited by aztecamechica; 12-10-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    IGN: AZTWAR//AZTROG//AZTMAGE

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aztecamechica View Post
    Bruh aura is a nice piece of (delicate) art to buy. I use plat and have one of each wisp atm.
    But IMO if i didn't have Pavise to expand the blue around the outer ring of aura it wouldn't be worth is

BTW...1750 plat which was once $85.00+USD to me, i would like outer dimension ring to be a bit thicker... center infinity perfect but.

And again before you bash me for bringing up price , I don't really care like i said i bought 1 of each aura as of now and plenty of plat receipts to go with it lol i understand it my choice to buy or not but all I'm saying is i wouldn't mind a little more pop to my artwork lol.

to the point of "If the aura that comes out in winter isn't white and snowflake shaped tho" that would be kind of blah 2 whiteish aura back to back, if anything a nice colorful Xmas tree at my feet would be awesome!!!!! shot ill but one for each my characters.
    That was my idea too having Christmas tree or reindeer dancing aura, hahahaha.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It could've been better, but It was advertised to look like that.

The best they could do is to brighten its color for visibility issues, but to alter its mechanics after the first consumer had bought it would already be considered false advertising by then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-17-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    The 'free' set take multiple pieces for the explosion. Would be weird to add It to just 1 vanity slot. Also there was nothing stated about the aura having an explosion.
    Why weird the free set as u call it it’s a set equipped all together makes an aura but in this case make and aura and explosion ,makes it better than the plat aura , so it’s more especially than the plat aura ..

Still if it can’t be it can’t be ,I m not really crying ,just a thought ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    Why weird the free set as u call it it’s a set equipped all together makes an aura but in this case make and aura and explosion ,makes it better than the plat aura , so it’s more especially than the plat aura ..

Still if it can’t be it can’t be ,I m not really crying ,just a thought ..
    i agree with Sabiee and BaronB and many others even the "free" sets for Halloween gives the same aura just that it does not rotate, why is the plat version for the 8 birthday aura wisp feel so being short-change?
    Last edited by will0; 11-17-2020 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    i agree with Sabiee and BaronB and many others even the "free" sets for Halloween gives the same aura just that it does not rotate, why is the plat version for the 8 birthday aura wisp feel so being short-change?
    Lemme explain it once and for all gosh i cant say it right every time ..

Some ppl say it needs 4/4 to make it ,well it needs 4/4 set to make the aura in the first place , and that effect come with it ,like its actually aura thing ..but

Sts made the aura can be obtained without equipping espial set exclusively with a high plat price , ok ? I m ok with that ,completely ..but ..

Is it fair that u give the free set (u can farm most of it ) the especial effect and not the high price one ?
    Whyyy ?! how unfair can u be ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Some ppl say it needs 4/4 to make it ,well it needs 4/4 set to make the aura in the first place , and that effect come with it ,like its actually aura thing ..but

Sts made the aura can be obtained without equipping espial set exclusively with a high plat price , ok ? I m ok with that ,completely ..but ..

Is it fair that u give the free set (u can farm most of it ) the especial effect and not the high price one ?
    It was advertised like that. It wouldn't be fair either to alter how the aura would function after the sale had ended.

Its expensive price tag is being able to use the aura w/o wearing the matching set vanity.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-17-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    It was advertised like that. It wouldn't be fair either to alter how the aura would function after the sale had ended.

Its expensive price tag is being able to use the aura w/o wearing the matching set vanity.

Yea but u still can buy ,there r sellers ..
    And yea but still it’s not the same aura that the matching set has , js bro
    I think now we all said we wanna say about xD , and u got ur opinion about it tho ..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I understand the issue and totally agree with you why the plat aura lacking features compare to the "free set" aura.. I dont see the issue with Halloween Aura Wisps only this 8 infinity ones

25. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post: