Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 2 Plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ill give PL2 about a 85% chance of happening as well as about a 40% chance of succeeding. STS has seen all of the things that work in their other games and what has not. If they can effectively apply what they have learned over a decade of game making, then it should be fine. Although, it seems as if it's doomed to turn out like PL Adventures. Because nobody wants to leave the game they like so much. You tried making us leave for SL, you tried making us leave for Dl, you tried making us leave for AL, but they are effectively all the same game reskinned in some sort of fashion. I hope PL2 is a success, but personally, I want PL to run it's full course.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Estate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Pocket Legends adventure felt like, sts gone 10 years back and took some content then again 10 years back and let some students to build the game.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    Your the only one that doesn't want PL2.. Just stay on PL1 if you feel that way
    I can say you are wrong 100x xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    Your the only one that doesn't want PL2.. Just stay on PL1 if you feel that way
    And if you really looking for new game which destroy PL future you should just go to google or apple market and download new games and leave PL players alone. We love this game and in my opnion if any PL player hoping for new game they should just quit right now better for yourself and us.for yourself (you dont waste time for standing in towns and harrasing ppl) for others who love pl(we want play in peace and we hope for better updates and we hope it to be best StS game!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

proof pls that'd be great

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    proof pls that'd be great
    I love proof.

I hate redacted Discord pics of unrelated conversations tho.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I love proof.

I hate redacted Discord pics of unrelated conversations tho.
    Dolloway has been a bad boy

PL2 would be pretty cool tho , with all the improvements from PL->SL->DL->AL (not to mention all the discontinued games) imagine all of that put back into a new version of PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    The potential for a PL 2 is infinite. Cinco and the STS team have learned a great deal from all of their mobile game development. I believe it will be a ground-breaking game, don't underestimate it!
    can't wait for PL2 and i really hope for another beta invitation @Cinco

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Could we keep the zoom camera option and the ability to rotate the screen and continue being able to click on targets to lock on.

Also pocket legend mail box and each player can send ex amount of mail daily free. We can unlock to send as many mail as we want some how. And can we have the option to only allow mail form friends by default. This might help with the spam bots. Also option to only allow private messages from friends (No more having to block pest)

Group finders would be a great new future. Being able to be in dungeon or pvp match que (waiting for match to start) while doing something else like farming. Also want there to be a quick find match mode(put u with anyone else looking for quick que) and option to create our own que and set our requirements(tank, healer, dps slots etc... and would like to have some sort of gear level. That way we can add gear and lvl req for elite dungon. That makes it so we can have really hard boss fights and find others with right gear to do good runs.

Also I would like ever dungeon to have a elite mode mode that drop elite armor. The normal version of that dungeon drops best gear set for that zone and dungeon cause it get extra bonus. like on arcane legend. The normal dungeon armor set is needed for a smooth run in the elite version of the map.

Can monsters in dungeon drop useful mats to make potions that can be use to coat our weapons /reduce damage and be good in that zone. So say like we kill silver mob spawn snakes in a dungeon they drop silver venom liquid that is use to coat our weapon to do 3x damage to vampire boss. I’ll prefer to have common trash drops replace with something that can be made useful if we feel like buying or farming the rest of the stuff to make the potion/exlir/antidote/ ability enhancer... .

Also can there be specialize vendor that pay more for certain items. Like leather vendor would pay more for skins. Also that remind me would like to be able to craft armor and weapons still

Interface customization would be great. We could like move our buttons on the screen to were we want them or make them bigger and smaller. Also we can have options to turn on and off button we don’t use. Like on arcane legend but better. And also plenty of hot bars slots we can drag weapons or preset armor, weapon into so we can switch fast. This is good for when I need to pull a bow out to pull few monsters in a mob then switch to tank armor quickly.

And ever elite boss has a really really rare drop .01% and its super op for that zone (makes farming that zone really easy) or it could be a part of super elite set. So say there 10 elite boss then each boss drop 1 pc of elite Uber set and it should look awesome and be a all around set.

Ok and if we have strong items like say a pet that does a lot of damage I want there to be some sort of weakness to it. So say u get 6k fire spell damage then maybe u lose 6k water resistance and water damage.

Maybe some of these ideas are useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post: