Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: The Collective: Rebuilt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Odwren View Post
    What it takes...

I have posted many times about the amazing people in the guild and all that we are able to accomplish.

Today, I'd like to shed some light on the flip-side of things. It's not all sunshine & butterflies (or Bees). Getting to where we are at can sometimes mean:

- Helping even when you don't feel like it.
    - Working with people outside of your comfort zone.
    - Embracing people as family even when they annoy you.
    - Being persistent, even if you don't get a response.
    - Not getting easily offended.
    - Not shooting down larger-than-life egos, but leveraging on it instead.
    - Patiently waiting for things to unfold when people choose to NOT take your word for it. And learning together from it rather than turn it into an "I was right & you were wrong" moment.

Things aren't perfect. Being a GM is an actual job. Sometimes, even a chore. There's no glamor in it, at least not for me. You end up feeling exhausted, frustrated, ignored, disrespected, belittled and taken-for-granted at times.

But then, it's because of those moments that these small wins end up meaning so much. These small victories are the pat on the back we all need that we are STILL headed in the right direction.

We march forward, TC!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    I wish I could have some leadership qualities you have.

I am proud of you that you and the team could bring back TC to the same height it formerly was. I am grateful for helping me to get some hard APs and all the help I got from everyone.

Keep up the good work. Do not give up, I know its in your blood to never give up.

Hopefully, I may have some time to do AP and event runs later.

Have fun guys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What it takes...

I have posted many times about the amazing people in the guild and all that we are able to accomplish.

Today, I'd like to shed some light on the flip-side of things. It's not all sunshine & butterflies (or Bees). Getting to where we are at can sometimes mean:

- Helping even when you don't feel like it.
    - Working with people outside of your comfort zone.
    - Embracing people as family even when they annoy you.
    - Being persistent, even if you don't get a response.
    - Not getting easily offended.
    - Not shooting down larger-than-life egos, but leveraging on it instead.
    - Patiently waiting for things to unfold when people choose to NOT take your word for it. And learning together from it rather than turn it into an "I was right & you were wrong" moment.

Things aren't perfect. Being a GM is an actual job. Sometimes, even a chore. There's no glamor in it, at least not for me. You end up feeling exhausted, frustrated, ignored, disrespected, belittled and taken-for-granted at times.

But then, it's because of those moments that these small wins end up meaning so much. These small victories are the pat on the back we all need that we are STILL headed in the right direction.

We march forward, TC!

<3

Inviato dal mio RMX3081 utilizzando Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zebkingita For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Multi-talented, thoughtful nablings!

Thank you, @Aldous !

Go- min ar e polodren.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Peewoop!

Free bump for the 4th guild in arlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert overly dramatic gratitude speech*

apes together strooooongk
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Peewoop!

Free bump for the 4th guild in arlor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*insert overly dramatic gratitude speech*

apes together strooooongk
    *happy dance*

Go- min ar e polodren.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

HOARFROST HYPE

We know you'll be farming the event, so we thought to make it more worth your while!

Bulk your PVE Kills up in the next 5 days, and top scorers will win an assortment of prizes:

TOP 3
    Heroic Thariel

NEXT 3
    30 Elite Awakening Gem

NEXT 5
    2 Hotbars

PRIZES ARE UNLOCKED ONCE WE HIT A COMMUNITY GOAL OF 60K TOTAL KILLS (as reflected on the in-game counter).

Guild Event Starts at 10:00 Arlor!

Go- min ar e polodren.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

HOARFROST HYPE RESULTS!

Thank you for the astonishing turn-out, everyone! Your hard work will certainly impact the guild positively!

However, we also wish to remind you all that although healthy competition is good and encouraged, it should never be at the expense of your health and well-being, as well as guild principles.

As we have done, many times in the past, we are enhancing the rewards that we initially published simply because of how hard y'all have worked!

HEROIC THARIEL + 10 ELITE AWAKENINGS
    Atoned - 100k pts

HEROIC THARIEL + HOTBAR
    Pauakeon - 88030 pts

HEROIC THARIEL
    Hydradynamo - 69636

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS + Mythic THARIEL
    Immodesty - 68910 pts
    Marrowak - 51053 pts

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS + HOTBAR
    Seokeba - 40056 pts

30 ELITE AWAKENINGS
    Driupafe - 31322

10 ELITE AWAKENINGS + 2 HOTBARS
    Quietzin & Smize

2 HOTBARS
    Yoasobi, Zyvaschan, Spaethe, Openned, Savenops

Thank you and congratulations!

Claim your prizes from Bee

Go- min ar e polodren.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

FINALLY, IT'S THE SEASON THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

What a glorious ride, TC! Looking back at it, we can see how much we have grown throughout the year. Building a family of your own is not an easy feat. It starts by taking up risks and uncertainties, surely we have taken chances on people and winded up losing some of our dearest friends along the way. Disheartening as it may be, but we take these losses as an inspiration to constantly ameliorate ourselves in protecting our cause.

The Collective is a living testament of how underdogs can become overcomers in the right hands. With all of our combined efforts to maintain the culture we have built, we were able to reach milestones beyond our expectations and THIS is something worth celebrating. We hope to continue exercising our advocacy in the next coming years and inspire people to embrace the TC spirit.

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays! ❤

Name:  TC1.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  279.5 KB

Name:  TC2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  221.5 KB

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Of course, a celebration will not be complete without fun! Here are some of the screenies taken from TC's Holiday Hoopla:

Our Legendary MUSICAL TILES

Name:  Screenshot_20211218-204149_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  196.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211218-204131_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  152.6 KB

Ps. I'm so honored to be your Conga Line leader lmao

GRABBY GIFTS

Name:  Screenshot_20211218-211812_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  436.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211218-213903_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  328.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211218-214525_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  381.4 KB

Thank you so much for this wonderful year, TC! Looking forward for more adventures with all of you.
    Much love ❤

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    FINALLY, IT'S THE SEASON THAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

What a glorious ride, TC! Looking back at it, we can see how much we have grown throughout the year. Building a family of your own is not an easy feat. It starts by taking up risks and uncertainties, surely we have taken chances on people and winded up losing some of our dearest friends along the way. Disheartening as it may be, but we take these losses as an inspiration to constantly ameliorate ourselves in protecting our cause.

The Collective is a living testament of how underdogs can become overcomers in the right hands. With all of our combined efforts to maintain the culture we have built, we were able to reach milestones beyond our expectations and THIS is something worth celebrating. We hope to continue exercising our advocacy in the next coming years and inspire people to embrace the TC spirit.

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays!

Name:  TC1.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  279.5 KB

Name:  TC2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  221.5 KB
    Best Guild ever! Thanks to all members, officers and obv special thanks to Bee!!!
    <3

Inviato dal mio RMX3081 utilizzando Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zebkingita For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

TC OFFICER MAYHEM

Our officers have had too much to drink over the holidays and have gone wild all over Arlor! Now THEY need YOUR help so as to not make complete asses of themselves! (hahaha)

For our New Year's Guild Celebration, we will have u doing something different and fun! We will set u all on a bunch of quests to rescue our officers, under a time limit. Each quest comes with a reward. Being among the FIRST 3 to complete ALL the quests will mean an even BIGGER REWARD!

MECHANICS:

1. Based on the Location Riddles which will be posted DURING the event, go to the location and find the officer in trouble. PM them these exact words: "How can I help?"

2. They will respond to u via PM on what help they need. Perform the task(s)/provide the answer(s) they require.

3. They will give u 2 items:

1 HOTBAR - This is yours to keep as your reward for helping them.

1 SECRET ITEM - These need to be returned to ODWREN after you have completed all the quests to help the officers. There are to be 5 SECRET ITEMS in total.

4. Find ODWREN (she's also all over the place, drunkenly playing hide and seek with no one in particular) and PM her with these exact words:
    "All drunken officers are accounted for. Here are the items." Trade her all the secret items.

REWARDS:
    Each completed officer quest will earn you a HOTBAR. There are a total of 5 quests in all.

The first 3 to turn in the secret items to ODWREN will win the following:

1st - Mansion Deed
    2nd - Hideout Deed
    3rd - Witches' Temple Deed

NOTE:
    1. There is a time limit applied on the entire event. All quests must be completed within 30 minutes. The event ends in 30 minutes whether quests have been completed or not.
    2. All and any item exchanges for the quests must be done in the Trade Window.
    3. The quests can be done in no particular order. If one location is crowded with guildies, jump on another. This makes sure that your time isn't wasted.

THIS WILL BE ON THE 30TH. WE WILL HOST THE EVENT IN 2 TIMESLOTS TO ENSURE THAT MORE OF YOU GET TO BE PART OF IT:

10:00 Arlor Time
    21:00 Arlor Time

For referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE/Discord screen, and there's your time conversion.

Last edited by Odwren; 12-28-2021 at 07:08 AM.
    Go- min ar e polodren.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Playing dress-up
    Last edited by Odwren; 12-28-2021 at 11:11 AM.
    Go- min ar e polodren.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Reposting this so it's readily visible to guildies:

TC OFFICER MAYHEM

Our officers have had too much to drink over the holidays and have gone wild all over Arlor! Now THEY need YOUR help so as to not make complete asses of themselves! (hahaha)

For our New Year's Guild Celebration, we will have u doing something different and fun! We will set u all on a bunch of quests to rescue our officers, under a time limit. Each quest comes with a reward. Being among the FIRST 3 to complete ALL the quests will mean an even BIGGER REWARD!

MECHANICS:

1. Based on the Location Riddles which will be posted DURING the event, go to the location and find the officer in trouble. PM them these exact words: "How can I help?"

2. They will respond to u via PM on what help they need. Perform the task(s)/provide the answer(s) they require.

1 SECRET ITEM - These need to be returned to ODWREN after you have completed all the quests to help the officers. There are to be 5 SECRET ITEMS in total.

4. Find ODWREN (she's also all over the place, drunkenly playing hide and seek with no one in particular) and PM her with these exact words:

"All drunken officers are accounted for. Here are the items." Trade her all the secret items.

REWARDS:

Each completed officer quest will earn you a HOTBAR. There are a total of 5 quests in all.

1st - Mansion Deed

2nd - Hideout Deed

3rd - Witches' Temple

NOTE:

1. There is a time limit applied on the entire event. All quests must be completed within 30 minutes. The event ends in 30 minutes whether quests have been completed or not.

3. The quests can be done in no particular order. If one location is crowded with guildies, jump on another. This makes sure that your time isn't wasted.

THIS WILL BE ON THE 30TH. WE WILL HOST THE EVENT IN 2 TIMESLOTS TO ENSURE THAT MORE OF YOU GET TO BE PART OF IT:

As referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE screen, and there's your time conversion.

Go- min ar e polodren.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Reposting this so it's readily visible to guildies:

TC OFFICER MAYHEM

MECHANICS:

REWARDS:

1st - Mansion Deed

2nd - Hideout Deed

3rd - Witches' Temple

NOTE:

As referrence, this was posted at 12:05 Arlor Time. Check what time it reflects on your LINE screen, and there's your time conversion.

Great Event! Had fun drinking an hour before start 4:00am in the morning 😂 Happy to be back in Guild that taught me how to Pve Tank Lvl 56 Cap! 😁
    Last edited by Fearrr; 12-30-2021 at 08:08 PM.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

WILDCARD ACHIEVEMENT CHECKPOINT!

Look at your pending Achievements and choose 2 that you feel you can finish in 3 days.

Send a screenshot of those chosen pending Achievements to an officer on LINE or Discord.

Run them to completion before the 3 days is up and turn in the results by sending a screenshot WHILE IN MAP, with the Achievement Notification visible either on the pop-up box or the chatbox.

Completing EITHER ONE of your chosen Achievements within 3 days will earn you 25 crate keys. If you complete both, you get 50 crate keys.

REGISTRATION STARTS AT 10:00 ARLOR TIME AND ENDS AT 22:00 ARLOR TIME.

Choose wisely and get running!

Go- min ar e polodren.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TC!!!! DON'T PARTY TOO HARD. MUCH LOVE

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Thank you for taking initiative and putting in the work!

We don't only have timed runners and an accomplished HC toon in the guild, we also boast of a number of leaderboard players for whom we are truly grateful.

These guys are but a few of the decorated folks in the guild that truly make us all proud.

The efforts we exert within the guild are more designed to cater to the wider population, hence the accomplished folks truly deserve our gratitude and applause for being self-driven.

Thank you very much!

Go- min ar e polodren.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

THE HATCHERY

For the entire month of January, we are opening our doors to random recruits. No level or Achievement requirements. THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. The real objective here is to ramp up our roster with eager, active people who are intent on building themselves and hopefully find some great folks that will be assets to the guild in the future. Many of you grew within TC, and we want to replicate that experience and hopefully yield some gems along the way.

We are setting a maximum cap of 330 members for this exercise.

RECRUITERS MUST:
    1. List down all their recruits. Submit the list on LINE/Discord to any officer.

2. Include in the list the basic Achievements that the recruit lacks:
    BASIC PETS
    ELITE BOSS SINGLES
    MAUSOLEUM
    PANTSLESS
    TOTAL ACHIEVEMENT POINTS OF THE RECRUIT

3. Recruiters are equally responsible as the officers for the development of the recruits. The new guys must understand that they are expected to pursue progress on levelling and on APs. We will provide the signature TC support needed for progress.

REMINDERS:
    DO NOT POACH. If people come to you willingly because they are unhappy with their present guild, then it's ok.

RECRUITER INCENTIVES:
    The recruiter with the most number of quality recruits by the end of January will receive the following incentives:

1st - 20M
    2nd - 15M
    3rd - 10M

RECRUITERS THAT ARE OBSERVED TO SHOW THE RIGHT QUALITIES MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR A PROMOTION AS OFFICERS. THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO JUST THE WINNERS.

HOW DO WE GAUGE QUALITY RECRUITS:
    1. They remain in the guild.
    2. They have made progress from when they joined, in terms of levelling and APs.
    3. They mesh well with the rest of the guildies and adhere to the rules.

*Note that although we are conducting this exercise, we still want to maintain the healthy guild culture we have and protect the resources we use to develop guildies. ALL of our rules will be strictly in place and reinforced. Should any of your recruits get kicked, know that it's done with fairness. Just recruit some more, as long as we don't exceed the 330 limit. But before u start spamming all the level 15s in Outpost, remember, your recruits are your chief responsibility.

After this recruitment drive, we are reverting to our INVITE ONLY FRIENDS YOU CAN VOUCH FOR guideline.

Go- min ar e polodren.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Odwren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ENDING SEASON 23 WITH A BANG!

Congratulations TC for a fruitful season! Not only we managed to maintain our overall guild standing, but also ended up being the 8th guild with 14 leaderboard banners acquired throughout the season. Woot woot! Truly a display of determination and leaderboard spirit. With great honor, we hereby acknowledge the following individuals for their outstanding performance:

👑TOP PLAYERS👑

JOMUD - (2)Top Sorcerer, Top Player (Overall)

SOX - (2)Top Rogue, Top Player (Overall)

YOURDRUG - (2)Top Rogue, Top Player (Overall)

🌟TOP SEASONAL PLAYERS🌟

COVENING(1) Top 2 Rogue, Top 7 Overall
    MARROWAK(1)Top 15 Sorcerer
    MAQQVINI(1) Top 19 Sorcerer
    BIGGIETANK(1) Top 19 Warrior

☠️TOP HARDCORE SEASONAL PLAYERS☠️

FLASHFRUIT (1) Top 19 Sorcerer

💀ELITE DUNGEON LEADERBOARDS💀

BLOOD(1)
    PHYLONOE(1)
    PUSHZ(1)

Once again, Congratulations and bring home the bacon, TC!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Hey guys, Im Juicymango! I want to apply to your guild, because i just returned to the game a week ago.

I was very active a few years ago, but i took a long break from the game.

So now I made a new character (Juzymango) to return to the game. I am currently level 64, planning to cap as soon as possible. Right now im very noob, but I hope I can change that as soon as I capped. I would be very happy, if you can send me an invitation in game.

See you,

Juzy

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Juicymango For This Useful Post: