Thread: Reviving of life before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Reviving of life before

Hello, may I ask if there is possible to rivive the deleted character? May first season Character is ozukeaba, now I miss it because at that time season 1, that character help a lot of new players here in arcane legend before I think that is 2012, at that time before I accidentally deleted that character because I try the mage but in a short run I really like the warrior so I decided to make warrior and its name is Ozuukayaba, is it possible to revive ozukeaba if possible it means a lot to me because that is my life before 2012 thank you so much and it mean a lot in the life in arcane legends season 1 i love you and thank you, I will stay here always in arcane legends coz I grow up here helpung others.

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mark_inoue09 View Post
    Hello, may I ask if there is possible to rivive the deleted character? May first season Character is ozukeaba, now I miss it because at that time season 1, that character help a lot of new players here in arcane legend before I think that is 2012, at that time before I accidentally deleted that character because I try the mage but in a short run I really like the warrior so I decided to make warrior and its name is Ozuukayaba, is it possible to revive ozukeaba if possible it means a lot to me because that is my life before 2012 thank you so much and it mean a lot in the life in arcane legends season 1 i love you and thank you, I will stay here always in arcane legends coz I grow up here helpung others.

Sent from my SM-A205GN using Tapatalk
    I think you have to email support for that. It is possible to recover an char deleted, but I don’t know if is possible to recover one char from 2012, you better email them...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk