Thread: Harvest Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Harvest Event

Since Harvest event is usually out in October , can a dev give an final anwser if its gonna happen this year , and if it is how long is it going to be , i mean the bday event lasts till 26th November and i dont think theres enough time for and harvest event to come out days before december , also cinco in another thread said this :
    "First week of December is going to be something else (unannounced); and the Expansion will wait 'til it's ready - which means that a creative alternative to the standard Valentine item hunt may be in our futures ;-)"
    So its not coming in early december , the only possible outcome is to shorten the bday event because the hype kinda died and something new is always better
    What do yall think
    I know they said its gonna come after bday but is there really enough time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tookyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Since Harvest event is usually out in October , can a dev give an final anwser if its gonna happen this year , and if it is how long is it going to be , i mean the bday event lasts till 26th November and i dont think theres enough time for and harvest event to come out days before december , also cinco in another thread said this :
    "First week of December is going to be something else (unannounced); and the Expansion will wait 'til it's ready - which means that a creative alternative to the standard Valentine item hunt may be in our futures ;-)"
    So its not coming in early december , the only possible outcome is to shorten the bday event because the hype kinda died and something new is always better
    What do yall think
    I know they said its gonna come after bday but is there really enough time
    What about the week starting thursday, the 26th? Thats a free week and fits perfects if the 3rd starts that new event and 10th winter. I dont see any problem timewise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Sounds a little forced to put it so close to different events tho it definitely works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Sounds a little forced to put it so close to different events tho it definitely works
    Yes true. Maybe the new/unannounced event is a rather "chill" time for most and can be considered as small but fun break. I guess we will see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I doubt an harvest event will occur this year, like youve already read in my other post,
    I just wanted to add harvest event was never really a major event, just 1 new vanity set yearly and that was really all to it.
    It’s not like the major annual events, hence why i don’t see it happening anymore.
    But who knows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + A special 'Honor Capture the Flag' mini-event begins November 5th and runs for one week!
    + Level 76 PvP Legends should head to Vardan Valley and don their Honor Gear to enter the portal.
    + Play Honor CTF and let us know your thoughts on this addition to the 'Honor' experience.
    + See more details: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...CTF-Mini-Event!
    + Coming soon: Arcane Legends' 8th Birthday celebration, followed by Harvest 2020!
    + Fixed CTF match exiting early if players left during match formation.
    + Ranked PvP: Removed forest map, added crypts.
    + Camera orientation has been given a small random offset to add visual variety and interest to dungeon exploration.
    Worry not folks, I think we can expect the Harvest season to set in following the birthday celebrations :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

It literally says it will be after birthday event...please read the announcement thoughtfully. Thread closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk