Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theorycrafting Wiki

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Take 10000 damage, 10000x 20 =200k damage reflect. Then 10000 damage × .8 for max armor dmg redu [80%]. You get 10000 - 8000= 2000 then say you have nekro on and it takes 40% dmg redu so 2000 times .4 = 800 and you take 1200 damage. Level 76 with eb aeg is 1000% dmg reflect.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    For example i'm rogue and going hit warrior who has reflecting proc, warrior's armor and dmg reduce will not count at all, even if he has maxed armor (80%) and 95%dmg reduce (by glow aa 1st second), reflected damage (which i take) will still count from damage which i was going to deal him if he had 0 armor and 0 dmg reduce and if i have 100%dmg (if my damage reduced or buffed - doesnt matter too, it counts from my 'base damage'); and reflected damage can be reduced only if i (rogue) have some %dmg reduce. It can be easily checked i think
    (forgot how much %reflect in pvp, so i can't put some numbers to that example). just try it. As warrior with reflect - take rogue in duel, get reflecting proc, use glow and tell rogue to attack you when u have 1st second of glow shield. and then try same without glow. then try same with and without armor. rogue will take same damage in all situations.
    Easier example in pve - take big pull of mobs in map, get reflect proc and use glow/jugg or idk, since you have 95%dmg reduce - mobs shouldnt die by your reflect in your theory (because they don't hit you hard), but they still die same as if you didnt get dmg reduce
    Last edited by reyals; 11-18-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    For example i'm rogue and going hit warrior who has reflecting proc, warrior's armor and dmg reduce will not count at all, even if he has maxed armor (80%) and 95%dmg reduce (by glow aa 1st second), reflected damage (which i take) will still count from damage which i was going to deal him if he had 0 armor and 0 dmg reduce and if i have 100%dmg (if my damage reduced or buffed - doesnt matter too, it counts from my 'base damage'); and reflected damage can be reduced only if i (rogue) have some %dmg reduce. It can be easily checked i think
    (forgot how much %reflect in pvp, so i can't put some numbers to that example). just try it. As warrior with reflect - take rogue in duel, get reflecting proc, use glow and tell rogue to attack you when u have 1st second of glow shield. and then try same without glow. then try same with and without armor. rogue will take same damage in all situations.
    Easier example in pve - take big pull of mobs in map, get reflect proc and use glow/jugg or idk, since you have 95%dmg reduce - mobs shouldnt die by your reflect in your theory (because they don't hit you hard), but they still die same as if you didnt get dmg reduce
    Question, so let’s say in pve there is a big pull of mobs in a map and a mage uses curse to debuff mobs’ damage. When you have reflect on the damage reflected on mobs will be lowered or will be as if there was no curse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Question, so let’s say in pve there is a big pull of mobs in a map and a mage uses curse to debuff mobs’ damage. When you have reflect on the damage reflected on mobs will be lowered or will be as if there was no curse?
    Did u ask about reflecting procs and %dmg reduce by curse? or about damage dealt by curse?
    Damage dealt by curse will depends only on mage's damage (who used curse) and %dmg reduce of cursed targets

if about reflected damage by reflecting procs:
    -I was checking that in duel at 71 (warrior ebon sword proc reduce dmg), and i was getting reflected dmg as my dmg wasn't reduced
    -Checked now with/without blinky AA and ebon daggers in infested swamp, reflect was same even i reduced his dmg by 40%
    Last edited by reyals; 11-18-2020 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ok ty both information is useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

What do you guys think about the warr *6 str ult? Does it multiply your base dmg or it's added somewhere in the formula?
    Thanks a lot for the answers all