Thread: Crazy Aura Prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.
    Apparently you haven't played Ragnarok M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Yeah right, I had stopped playing Arcane Legend because this game today lack of interesting story quest like old expansion, recoloured boss and lack of new mechanic by bosses (not challenging) , too much abundant non-attractive vanity (my personal opinion), non-attractive design of map and dungeon (and yes long path map). I do respect and appreciate what Developer have done to this game, but i do agree with ur opinion (more whaling-game than gacha games). And yes now I do rather play Genshin Impact because it really have interesting storyline especially the Archon Quest and World Quest, the bosses design and their mechanic are really cool (and their OST also much cooler, epic intro by bosses when they enter the battle like Andrius and Tartaglia Childe) and also very attractive environment maps, the terrain, mountain and everything (especially Liyue region).

I didn't mean want to compare it with Arcane Legend today, but i really miss old Arcane Legend. Their own version story quest, and how they relate expansion to another expansion by interesting storyline like The Gleipner Shard also cool. Bosses like in Planar Tomb were really cool, it was challenging enough when its first introduction especially the 1st Planar Tomb dungeon. Captain Rutger, Alpha wolf, Overgrowth... They have their own cool mechanic to slow down players to move forward to another map...

But today, I dont feel it now. Maybe devs much focus on money i think and i respect that (and that's how they support to sustain the game) rather than quality I prefer.

P. S: MY PERSONAL OPINION....