Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Refer to the comment under yours buddy

to be honest its kind of sad to have to explain the most simple stuff to everyone , and they dont even understand , my hands are more muscular by typing in threads that they have ever been , and i had some bad times xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    to be honest its kind of sad to have to explain the most simple stuff to everyone , and they dont even understand , my hands are more muscular by typing in threads that they have ever been , and i had some bad times xD
    bro I don’t even take them seriously anymore lol I just reply with the answer that they need but don’t want and let them rage on it’s so simple but they want it to be difficult . Also be careful your hands might catch a muscle spasm trying to get these guys to understand common sense

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Listen idiot. I'm not talking about the gold prices. I'm talking about the f'ing 1700 plat, 100$ for a freaking vanity peice. You say that's reasonable you must be low on iq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Listen idiot. I'm not talking about the gold prices. I'm talking about the f'ing 1700 plat, 100$ for a freaking vanity peice. You say that's reasonable you must be low on iq
    Watch your language bro no need for the aggression it’s not my fault you don’t have $100 that’s a personal problem like I said and if they feel auras are worth $100 who are you to tell people with the money buy it that there stupid? Re-evaluate yourself bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

No one is forcing you to buy it... like you said. It’s just a vanity, It doesn’t effect stats in any way. So I’m not sure why you’re complaining about it’s price. If you can’t afford the aura itself aim for the 3/3 or 2/2 or whatever 3/0 vanity set instead.

Then start saving up your gold or platinum to buy the aura itself if your truly want one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    No one is forcing you to buy it... like you said. It’s just a vanity, It doesn’t effect stats in any way. So I’m not sure why you’re complaining about it’s price. If you can’t afford the aura itself aim for the 3/3 or 2/2 or whatever 3/0 vanity set instead.

Then start saving up your gold or platinum to buy the aura itself if your truly want one.

Sad part is you shouldn’t have to explain this as I said this is COMMON SENSE... seems like common sense isn’t so common anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I agree with keeping the sets cheap and the auras expensive, but can you explain why the auras should be even more expensive than they already are?
    For Rarity purposes only, The more they’re worth, the less people would have.

In simpler terms, players would stand out a bit more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

For Rarity purposes only, The more they’re worth, the less people would have.

In simpler terms, players would stand out a bit more.

More common sense jester set is not worth its price because everyone has it .... This is insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

More common sense jester set is not worth its price because everyone has it .... This is insane

I’m trying to help them understand my view points as to why I think The Auras themselves should be more expensive and rarer.

It’s typical, most people want everything in hand. But won’t grab the shovel and work for what they want.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

It’s typical, most people want everything in hand. But won’t grab the shovel and work for what they want.

Yep and everything that is given out for free becomes nothing since everyone has it and they complain about it being worth nothing even though they did nothing for it to get it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

You guys really have low sense. I'm talking on their side lmao not about owning any f'ing aura item. I can buy 10+ of those aura items and still be rich. Thing is 100$ for a vanity item is just greedy. I'm about the devs not about myself lmao. Serious brain damage in this community, I'll be happy to quit soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You guys really have low sense. I'm talking on their side lmao not about owning any f'ing aura item. I can buy 10+ of those aura items and still be rich. Thing is 100$ for a vanity item is just greedy. I'm about the devs not about myself lmao. Serious brain damage in this community, I'll be happy to quit soon.
    Good because I don’t see the problem neither does my bank account bro but on a serious note I must be seriously damaged mentally because I feel like it’s a good idea does not seem “greedy” to me the auras are ment to be luxurious vanity items for those who want to pay for it it’s insane how you feel that disrespecting people who don’t see a problem with a measly $100 vanity are “brain damage” says a lot about you bro the community will be more safe without people who think with such anger and aggression like you bro it’s not that serious to be so mean bro chill out no need to be so toxic bro go pm the devs if that’s who your really mad at I’m sure they can help you within the next business day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Once again , attacked for trying to help
    Kinda think i should stop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Once again , attacked for trying to help
    Kinda think i should stop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Can’t help those who have already made up there minds unfortunately. I still stand with the idea that if someone wants to buy and aura for 1,700 platinum then they should be able to do so auras aren’t mandatory for anything but cosmetics buying an aura does not put you at an advantage over anyone else so I’m really confused where all the aggression for those beautiful auras are coming from but people are entitled to there own opinion for there own reasons so hey mabye devs will change hopefully they will not at the end it’s all good bro

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Can’t help those who have already made up there minds unfortunately. I still stand with the idea that if someone wants to buy and aura for 1,700 platinum then they should be able to do so auras aren’t mandatory for anything but cosmetics buying an aura does not put you at an advantage over anyone else so I’m really confused where all the aggression for those beautiful auras are coming from but people are entitled to there own opinion for there own reasons so hey mabye devs will change hopefully they will not at the end it’s all good bro

Very well said!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Good because I don’t see the problem neither does my bank account bro but on a serious note I must be seriously damaged mentally because I feel like it’s a good idea does not seem “greedy” to me the auras are ment to be luxurious vanity items for those who want to pay for it it’s insane how you feel that disrespecting people who don’t see a problem with a measly $100 vanity are “brain damage” says a lot about you bro the community will be more safe without people who think with such anger and aggression like you bro it’s not that serious to be so mean bro chill out no need to be so toxic bro go pm the devs if that’s who your really mad at I’m sure they can help you within the next business day

Yeah this guy is definitely new to gaming

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i be ownin bout 3 of these auras weahhaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Yeah this guy is definitely new to gaming
    So you’re saying you can buy 10x of these vanity auras and yet still cry that the price is too high??? Are you sure you’re not the moron here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    So you’re saying you can buy 10x of these vanity auras and yet still cry that the price is too high??? Are you sure you’re not the moron here...
    Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.