Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Aura Prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Crazy Aura Prices

1700 plat for an aura is, in my opinion, not worth it. The main reason is the fact that they are cosmetic. I haven't complained about arcane and heroic pets being 1700 plat because they drastically affect gameplay and they also go for reasonable prices. Auras don't affect gameplay at all and aren't as fun as an arcane or heroic pet, so I really don't see why they should be worth as much or more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

It's not arcane legends anymore.. it's become vanity legends. People don't even care farming maps now, everyone's about merch and hoarding.. wish they stop with the vanity flood jeez

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Cosmetic is what drives this game so thats why people play this game for the merch aspect and gears are so much easier to get than vanities so alot of us dont really care for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If you don’t like it, just don’t buy it. You’re making it sound as if having an aura is mandatory these days

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Archugejackmen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    If you don’t like it, just don’t buy it. You’re making it sound as if having an aura is mandatory these days
    I didn't buy any auras, nor have I stated or implied anywhere that an aura is mandatory. I simply stated why I think the prices are unreasonable and gave an example on what I think is reasonably priced.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 11-17-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I didn't buy any auras, nor have I stated or implied anywhere that an aura is mandatory. I simply stated why I think the prices are unreasonable and gave an example on what I think is reasonably priced.
    If you feel like it’s outrageously overpriced, why bother? I for one feel like having an aura would be nice, but as you have stated yourself, they’re clearly cosmetic. Unless you have some ulterior motives hidden somewhere...
    Anyways, plats help support StS, so these platters who buy the auras are supporting the game that you (perhaps) play on. Let them decide the price they wish to sell it for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    It's not arcane legends anymore.. it's become vanity legends. People don't even care farming maps now, everyone's about merch and hoarding.. wish they stop with the vanity flood jeez
    so..youre expecting everyone farming maps? Bro, different people having different goals in game is normal...some ppl choose to be the most OP player in game while some just wanna collect the rarest item in game. Also bear in mind people spending money on items and vanity has been keeping the game alive same as hardcore farmer which is as important as spender.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

If you believe auras are too expensive then don’t buy them. You don’t have to bother with them, they don’t apply stats or anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

if STS charged 1700 for an OP pet that "drastically affects the gameplay" there would be more people here complaining.

It's an mmo and people are always going to show off how good they look and/or how much they spend. Let's just be glad it doesn't affect the game balance.

Edit: a 1700 plat pet better be worth that money bruh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Auras are cute but kind of busy and distracting for running zones. IMHO.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

1700 plat for an aura is, in my opinion, not worth it. The main reason is the fact that they are cosmetic. I haven't complained about arcane and heroic pets being 1700 plat because they drastically affect gameplay and they also go for reasonable prices. Auras don't affect gameplay at all and aren't as fun as an arcane or heroic pet, so I really don't see why they should be worth as much or more.
    Lol the sales and farming and crafting events r a lot , u can do and have all nowadays if u r smart ..
    Aura is just an add ,vanity! u can buy or not ur choice ,one if it’s charm is that it is expensive makes it exclusive ..
    Well some ppl likes that and likes to pay for that , it doesn’t affect the game play and makes u look rich so if u r then buy it ..
    U cry so your point is make the aura easy for poor players to have it too ..
    Yes some ppl pay 1700 plat if u can’t don’t ,it’s for rich ppl ... the point is there ..
    There is something for every one in the game and if the aura went low it won’t be fair for ppl who already bought 1700m ..
    And let me remind u ..u can also have them all by equipping really cheap sets ..
    Come on guys u can’t just cry coz u wanna have every thing put easy on ur table ,or else ..
    Plus , buying plats is eventually good for every one poor and rich as it supports the game in general..
    It’s just a VANITY..
    Last edited by Sabiee; 11-17-2020 at 09:25 PM.

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    If you feel like it’s outrageously overpriced, why bother? I for one feel like having an aura would be nice, but as you have stated yourself, they’re clearly cosmetic. Unless you have some ulterior motives hidden somewhere...
    Anyways, plats help support StS, so these platters who buy the auras are supporting the game that you (perhaps) play on. Let them decide the price they wish to sell it for
    I bother because this is a new item type that was just released and I'm sure devs are always looking for feedback on it. Let's also not start any conspiracy theories on any nefarious intentions that I have because I have nothing to gain from it. I understand that it is made by sts and that it is ultimately their decision on how much things should cost. If they refuse to lower the price of future auras, that's fine and I respect their decision. I'm also not dictating on what people can or cannot buy. If they bought it that's fine it's their money and I'm glad that they are supporting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    Lol the sales and farming and crafting events r a lot , u can do and have all nowadays if u r smart ..
    Aura is just an add ,vanity! u can buy or not ur choice ,one if it’s charm is that it is expensive makes it exclusive ..
    Well some ppl likes that and likes to pay for that , it doesn’t affect the game play and makes u look rich so if u r then buy it ..
    U cry so your point is make the aura easy for poor players to have it too ..
    Yes some pay 1700 plat if u can’t don’t ,it’s for rich ppl ... the point is there ..
    There is something for every one in the game and if the aura went low it won’t be fair for ppl who already bought 1700m ..
    And let remind u ..ucan also have them all by equipping really cheap sets ..
    Come on guys u can’t just cry coz u wanna have every thing put easy on ur table ,or else ..
    Plus , paying for the game by buying plats it’s eventually good for poor ppl too ,as it helps the game keep improving and supporting ..
    It’s just a VANITY..
    I'm not asking them to make auras extremely easy to obtain because that would obviously be dumb. Let me also clarify that I'm not asking for auras that were already sold for 1700 plat to be sold at a lower price. It would be better if future auras were sold at a lower, but still expensive, reasonable price. It would be nice to see auras that are more subtle, but slightly cheaper. The subtle auras will still be expensive of course. We have enough items in the game that cost 100m+ and we don't need any more overinflated items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I bother because this is a new item type that was just released and I'm sure devs are always looking for feedback on it. Let's also not start any conspiracy theories on any nefarious intentions that I have because I have nothing to gain from it. I understand that it is made by sts and that it is ultimately their decision on how much things should cost. If they refuse to lower the price of future auras, that's fine and I respect their decision. I'm also not dictating on what people can or cannot buy. If they bought it that's fine it's their money and I'm glad that they are supporting the game.

I'm not asking them to make auras extremely easy to obtain because that would obviously be dumb. Let me also clarify that I'm not asking for auras that were already sold for 1700 plat to be sold at a lower price. It would be better if future auras were sold at a lower, but still expensive, reasonable price. It would be nice to see auras that are more subtle, but slightly cheaper. The subtle auras will still be expensive of course. We have enough items in the game that cost 100m+ and we don't need any more overinflated items.
    I think they should be worth more. Let the 2/2 or 3/3 SET* vanity auras be cheap and let the auras themselves be rare and expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.
    Apparently you haven't played Ragnarok M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I think they should be worth more. Let the 2/2 or 3/3 SET* vanity auras be cheap and let the auras themselves be rare and expensive.

I agree with keeping the sets cheap and the auras expensive, but can you explain why the auras should be even more expensive than they already are?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Wow sounds like a personal problem auras are brand new in the game there gonna be worth much more due to the rarity this is how AL works... 1,700 platinum seems very reasonable to me I cannot understand how this would be a problem? And if there being bought for 1,700 platinum it makes sense they would be expensive in game I mean come on my guy when will the platinum complaints end sheesh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Wow sounds like a personal problem auras are brand new in the game there gonna be worth much more due to the rarity this is how AL works... 1,700 platinum seems very reasonable to me I cannot understand how this would be a problem? And if there being bought for 1,700 platinum it makes sense they would be expensive in game I mean come on my guy when will the platinum complaints end sheesh

Seems reasonable? Lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Guys auras are pure cosmetic , people to who the price seems reasonable can buy it with plat , otherwise use your gold , 60m isnt alot tbh . Stop crying for not getting what u want , thank god sts added the 4/4 or 3/3 set that gets u the aura otherwise yall would burn forums to the ground

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Guys auras are pure cosmetic , people to who the price seems reasonable can buy it with plat , otherwise use your gold , 60m isnt alot tbh . Stop crying for not getting what u want , thank god sts added the 4/4 or 3/3 set that gets u the aura otherwise yall would burn forums to the ground
    Yep can’t imagine if the aura sets weren’t added sheesh

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post: