Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Crazy Aura Prices

  1. #41
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    432
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.
    You don't seem to understand that 100$ for many players is their way of getting something nice and rare cuz they are working full time and never have time to spend 1-3 weeks running an event for lb, so for me, those aura are a genius idea and have make me really happy!!

    ps: running event for top lb would cost me way more than 100$

  2. #42
    Banned MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.
    Once again who are you to determine how much sts should sell a COSMETIC item for? Go pm the devs if your so mad dude do you also argue with Sir Spendsalot about his vanity prices also? Grow up dude if u don’t have the $100 buy the auras when they hit auction dude it’s not that serious for you to be sitting here crying about cosmetics


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Senior Member Tookyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Hideout Deed
    Posts
    913
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.
    The guy probly has a job he enjoys which makes him alot of money , thats why its normal price for him , in the other hand , people like u can only work in labor ( child labor ) , because you go to the market with your daddys money , if the item is too expensive in plat , buy it in gold , nobody forces you to spend money in game , unless you want to reward the devs for making such an amazing game.
    In the other hand before you get banned here i look forward to reading more of your not creative childish insults.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    205
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Yep you're the moron bitch. Read up again I'm not crying about the price in gold. I'm talking about the thing that you're paying 100$ for a peice of vanity in a game that's extremely overpriced.
    You are the Moron, I didn’t say you were crying because the price is too high in gold you donut. “Read up again” I said you’re an idiot because you’re supposedly rich and yet crying about how high the price of 1700 plat is lmao. You’re not just dumb you’re also stupid.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Kaziscate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    P
    Posts
    805
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    104
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

    Default

    If you disagree that auras should be cheaper that's fine. If you agree that auras should be cheaper that's also fine. What isn't fine is insulting people that you disagree with. I'm trying to discuss the prices of auras, not start a war. I understand that some people's viewpoints can come off as frustrating and it can be tempting to insult them, but there's nothing constructive about insulting each other and nothing gets done if we just call each other names. Let's shift the focus back to the topic of the price of auras. This isn't the place to call each other dumb.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    I agree with the OP, the aura price is just crazy and it feels like this game already a big time p2w
    Personally I don’t enjoy the game anymore

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    722
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drkaq View Post
    I agree with the OP, the aura price is just crazy and it feels like this game already a big time p2w
    Personally I don’t enjoy the game anymore
    That is why there is 3/3 aura that gives the same aura for those who wants it cheap. Tbh this aura topic 1700 etc is just about you guys being jealous you cant have all thats the reality.

  8. #48
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    941
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    501
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    628
    Thanked in
    278 Posts

    Default

    As "ridiculous" as the price of aura might seem... this is coming from someone that does spend a fair amount as it is... but its a more than fair enough price.

    Not long ago there was a plat sale so if you bought some could have saved your plats and got aura when it came out...
    If you farmed during easter and had farmed a lot of gold eggs and opened them could have saved your plats again for when auras come out...
    With goldloot awakes and gold being thrown around like its dished out by Oprah herself currently in game... Auras are tradeable so could save your gold... and see where I'm going yet with this ?... you could have got aura with gold when it came out...

    Clearly people are forgetting the days when it was near impossible to loot a shard from grand locked watch crates and if you did it was worth 90/100m.... which was near impossible to obtain!...
    10m back then would put you in the 1% of the "rich" club...

    Now?... even Charlie wouldn't need to find the golden ticket to Wonkas factory as everyone and their aunt n uncles etc can easily make gold and obtain pretty much anything in game within 6/12months of solid gameplay.

    Getting boring people to keep wanting things cheaper or easier when things haven't been as easy to obtain as they are now -.-
    Its the greed of the players that will kill a game eventually as keep making this "half baked" suggestions will only lead to everything depreciating in value... so making it worthless simply put.

    So please try sitting on an idea for 20/30 days first see if it really is still a good idea before posting toxic suggestions like this in my humble opinion.

  9. #49
    Banned MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    As "ridiculous" as the price of aura might seem... this is coming from someone that does spend a fair amount as it is... but its a more than fair enough price.

    Not long ago there was a plat sale so if you bought some could have saved your plats and got aura when it came out...
    If you farmed during easter and had farmed a lot of gold eggs and opened them could have saved your plats again for when auras come out...
    With goldloot awakes and gold being thrown around like its dished out by Oprah herself currently in game... Auras are tradeable so could save your gold... and see where I'm going yet with this ?... you could have got aura with gold when it came out...

    Clearly people are forgetting the days when it was near impossible to loot a shard from grand locked watch crates and if you did it was worth 90/100m.... which was near impossible to obtain!...
    10m back then would put you in the 1% of the "rich" club...

    Now?... even Charlie wouldn't need to find the golden ticket to Wonkas factory as everyone and their aunt n uncles etc can easily make gold and obtain pretty much anything in game within 6/12months of solid gameplay.

    Getting boring people to keep wanting things cheaper or easier when things haven't been as easy to obtain as they are now -.-
    Its the greed of the players that will kill a game eventually as keep making this "half baked" suggestions will only lead to everything depreciating in value... so making it worthless simply put.

    So please try sitting on an idea for 20/30 days first see if it really is still a good idea before posting toxic suggestions like this in my humble opinion.
    Wow that was so well said I almost cried the single thing that makes this entire post insane is that the same auras are obtainable by getting the vanity set 3/3 or 4/4 but instead of having that you guys are here saying the auras are to expensive? Then you say the people who buy these tradable auras are “idiots” that’s pure greed and jealousy i could understand if the platinum auras were non tradable but they aren’t.... so what exactly is the problem here! No more crying elite frontier , elite valley gates , elite gathering portal , and deep marsh is calling your name right now!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    They're literally selling 1 vanity item for 100$ lol. It's so easy to even design them. This game pretty much is even more whaling-game than gacha games like genshin impact.
    Yeah right, I had stopped playing Arcane Legend because this game today lack of interesting story quest like old expansion, recoloured boss and lack of new mechanic by bosses (not challenging) , too much abundant non-attractive vanity (my personal opinion), non-attractive design of map and dungeon (and yes long path map). I do respect and appreciate what Developer have done to this game, but i do agree with ur opinion (more whaling-game than gacha games). And yes now I do rather play Genshin Impact because it really have interesting storyline especially the Archon Quest and World Quest, the bosses design and their mechanic are really cool (and their OST also much cooler, epic intro by bosses when they enter the battle like Andrius and Tartaglia Childe) and also very attractive environment maps, the terrain, mountain and everything (especially Liyue region).

    I didn't mean want to compare it with Arcane Legend today, but i really miss old Arcane Legend. Their own version story quest, and how they relate expansion to another expansion by interesting storyline like The Gleipner Shard also cool. Bosses like in Planar Tomb were really cool, it was challenging enough when its first introduction especially the 1st Planar Tomb dungeon. Captain Rutger, Alpha wolf, Overgrowth... They have their own cool mechanic to slow down players to move forward to another map...

    But today, I dont feel it now. Maybe devs much focus on money i think and i respect that (and that's how they support to sustain the game) rather than quality I prefer.

    P. S: MY PERSONAL OPINION....

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    714
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    Yeah right, I had stopped playing Arcane Legend because this game today lack of interesting story quest like old expansion, recoloured boss and lack of new mechanic by bosses (not challenging) , too much abundant non-attractive vanity (my personal opinion), non-attractive design of map and dungeon (and yes long path map). I do respect and appreciate what Developer have done to this game, but i do agree with ur opinion (more whaling-game than gacha games). And yes now I do rather play Genshin Impact because it really have interesting storyline especially the Archon Quest and World Quest, the bosses design and their mechanic are really cool (and their OST also much cooler, epic intro by bosses when they enter the battle like Andrius and Tartaglia Childe) and also very attractive environment maps, the terrain, mountain and everything (especially Liyue region).

    I didn't mean want to compare it with Arcane Legend today, but i really miss old Arcane Legend. Their own version story quest, and how they relate expansion to another expansion by interesting storyline like The Gleipner Shard also cool. Bosses like in Planar Tomb were really cool, it was challenging enough when its first introduction especially the 1st Planar Tomb dungeon. Captain Rutger, Alpha wolf, Overgrowth... They have their own cool mechanic to slow down players to move forward to another map...

    But today, I dont feel it now. Maybe devs much focus on money i think and i respect that (and that's how they support to sustain the game) rather than quality I prefer.

    P. S: MY PERSONAL OPINION....
    Love this comment lol, resonated a lot with what you said, may try out the game you suggested 😁

  12. #52
    Banned MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Refuse to support the creators by buying a “ $100 vanity “ play the game for free then except everything else for free low discounted price I guess you guys believe sts headquarters runs off free love


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Sell/Trade Infinity Aura to Witchfinder Aura pm me
    By goodmorningbans01 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2020, 09:18 AM
  2. Buying mystic aura or trade to witch aura
    By Tackled in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2020, 05:07 AM
  3. Buying aura mystic/ selling aura witch
    By Tackled in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2020, 10:52 AM
  4. Sale: mystic aura and witch aura
    By Tackled in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 07:08 PM
  5. Crazy guild get crazy with us -- bright
    By mynamesjay in forum PL Guilds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •