Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can't login since last scheduled maintenance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Can't login since last scheduled maintenance

Last night I was playing AL and there was a notification that there is a scheduled maintenance, I played till the server went down but then half an hour later I still couldn't login so I thought perhaps maintenance is still in progress but this morning I still can't login. Al loads, I click login, it goes to the Google prompt, I select my email address and then it goes to a site account.spacetimestudios.com with a blank screen and then nothing happens. Please let me know how we can fix this, I'm in South Africa if that makes any difference in terms of login server.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, also restarted my device but no luck.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Nothing changed with any relation whatsoever to that with the maintenance, so the issue is almost certainly something specific to your device.

What platform / os / os version / device type?

If you have a desktop web browser available, you might want to just convert your account to a spacetime account, to avoid any google login related issues like that (in game, nexus -> my account -> modify account).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have Samsung S7 with Android OS 8, everything was wondering 100% until last night. I was online when it went down for maintenance and then tried logging in about 5min later but just can't login even now. As far as I know nothing has changed on my side except last night my device informed me that there are new time zone definitions.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iskiplegday View Post
    I have Samsung S7 with Android OS 8, everything was wondering 100% until last night. I was online when it went down for maintenance and then tried logging in about 5min later but just can't login even now. As far as I know nothing has changed on my side except last night my device informed me that there are new time zone definitions.
    Likely, something changed with your default browser, or adblocker, or something, that is causing it to no longer reopen AL when google authentication completes in the browser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok I managed to fix it. I updated my browser, Google play services, also edited permissions in settings and refreshed my timezone by hitting the toggle between network and manual a few times and I finally managed to login since last night. Was starting to get withdrawal symptoms phew. Thanks for the help.