Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ❤️ Winter Event Suggestion ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Orr.. buff Hoarfrost weapons

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Orr.. buff Hoarfrost weapons

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Yes......

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    We had a really good Halloween this year and I wish the developers keep bringing new content for eternity lol.
    So, this post is basically focusing on the need of a gold farming event, be it for a small span of time, or a long span. Yes, I definitely know as a few of you say that the developers are no longer going to bring a gold event. That's why I am keeping my viewpoint.
    The result of gold farming event last winter was disastrous for the economy as inflation came into the market and prices went real high. Yes, we believed that the prices will never fall.
    But, when people didn't pay such high prices for any item in the auction and as the amount of sales went low, traders started to reduce the prices to maintain their sales.
    This year, we saw a lot of old items which maybe rare or not, but they returned through event vendor ending in the reduction of prices again and balancing the economy.

The thing is that traders sell items in expectation of full gold here and people offer items or items+gold in return so where is the gold circulation actually. Only a few people farm gold, rest everybody trying to merch but expect full gold in return. So, to bring an amount of gold into circulation, a small mini gold event is necessary as far as what I feel seeing the situation.
    We know that the consequences, gonna be worst for the market after end of that event but as new events come with new items or resales, it again balances like today it has recovered a lot from those prices due to buyer's choices and developers' strategies to control the market presently.
    So, I had decided to make a poll system for one day to see whether people of our community want it or not. I waited for a 100 positive or negative feedbacks.
    The result was "100 positive votes" for gold event and "23 negative votes" for the same.
    Both the positive and negative people know that what might happen when many of them make billion gold farming gold with their goldloot sets. There might be more votes but I kept a brief overview here.
    So, it's totally upto the developers to decide whatever decision they make. I am just here to represent the situation , not in support or opposition of it. I will enjoy if it happens and I will enjoy even if something else happens.
    I got requests to post it here , so I tried a bit to describe it.
    And ofcourse, new suggestions and ideas are always welcome. Do participate in this discussion and mention your desired Christmas wishes. ( Like a few of you wanted the new gems to drop again , and some of you wanted gold event to be small and less gold producing , some of you wanted new sweaters or vanities and also some of you wanted resales of some old items again )
    So, whatever you want or feel , you can write everything guys.
    This is a really long thread but the information is legit.
    Merry Christmas in advance !
    Thank you for all your suggestions on the thread. It truly gives us a better experience on the game, and a very Happy New Year to you all.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️