Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ❤️ Winter Event Suggestion ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default ❤️ Winter Event Suggestion ❤️

We had a really good Halloween this year and I wish the developers keep bringing new content for eternity lol.
    So, this post is basically focusing on the need of a gold farming event, be it for a small span of time, or a long span. Yes, I definitely know as a few of you say that the developers are no longer going to bring a gold event. That's why I am keeping my viewpoint.
    The result of gold farming event last winter was disastrous for the economy as inflation came into the market and prices went real high. Yes, we believed that the prices will never fall.
    But, when people didn't pay such high prices for any item in the auction and as the amount of sales went low, traders started to reduce the prices to maintain their sales.
    This year, we saw a lot of old items which maybe rare or not, but they returned through event vendor ending in the reduction of prices again and balancing the economy.

The thing is that traders sell items in expectation of full gold here and people offer items or items+gold in return so where is the gold circulation actually. Only a few people farm gold, rest everybody trying to merch but expect full gold in return. So, to bring an amount of gold into circulation, a small mini gold event is necessary as far as what I feel seeing the situation.
    We know that the consequences, gonna be worst for the market after end of that event but as new events come with new items or resales, it again balances like today it has recovered a lot from those prices due to buyer's choices and developers' strategies to control the market presently.
    So, I had decided to make a poll system for one day to see whether people of our community want it or not. I waited for a 100 positive or negative feedbacks.
    The result was "100 positive votes" for gold event and "23 negative votes" for the same.
    Both the positive and negative people know that what might happen when many of them make billion gold farming gold with their goldloot sets. There might be more votes but I kept a brief overview here.
    So, it's totally upto the developers to decide whatever decision they make. I am just here to represent the situation , not in support or opposition of it. I will enjoy if it happens and I will enjoy even if something else happens.
    I got requests to post it here , so I tried a bit to describe it.
    And ofcourse, new suggestions and ideas are always welcome. Do participate in this discussion and mention your desired Christmas wishes. ( Like a few of you wanted the new gems to drop again , and some of you wanted gold event to be small and less gold producing , some of you wanted new sweaters or vanities and also some of you wanted resales of some old items again )
    So, whatever you want or feel , you can write everything guys.
    This is a really long thread but the information is legit.
    Merry Christmas in advance !
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    We had a really good Halloween this year and I wish the developers keep bringing new content for eternity lol.
    So, this post is basically focusing on the need of a gold farming event, be it for a small span of time, or a long span. Yes, I definitely know as a few of you say that the developers are no longer going to bring a gold event. That's why I am keeping my viewpoint.
    The result of gold farming event last winter was disastrous for the economy as inflation came into the market and prices went real high. Yes, we believed that the prices will never fall.
    But, when people didn't pay such high prices for any item in the auction and as the amount of sales went low, traders started to reduce the prices to maintain their sales.
    This year, we saw a lot of old items which maybe rare or not, but they returned through event vendor ending in the reduction of prices again and balancing the economy.

The thing is that traders sell items in expectation of full gold here and people offer items or items+gold in return so where is the gold circulation actually. Only a few people farm gold, rest everybody trying to merch but expect full gold in return. So, to bring an amount of gold into circulation, a small mini gold event is necessary as far as what I feel seeing the situation.
    We know that the consequences, gonna be worst for the market after end of that event but as new events come with new items or resales, it again balances like today it has recovered a lot from those prices due to buyer's choices and developers' strategies to control the market presently.
    So, I had decided to make a poll system for one day to see whether people of our community want it or not. I waited for a 100 positive or negative feedbacks.
    The result was "100 positive votes" for gold event and "23 negative votes" for the same.
    Both the positive and negative people know that what might happen when many of them make billion gold farming gold with their goldloot sets. There might be more votes but I kept a brief overview here.
    So, it's totally upto the developers to decide whatever decision they make. I am just here to represent the situation , not in support or opposition of it. I will enjoy if it happens and I will enjoy even if something else happens.
    I got requests to post it here , so I tried a bit to describe it.
    And ofcourse, new suggestions and ideas are always welcome. Do participate in this discussion and mention your desired Christmas wishes. ( Like a few of you wanted the new gems to drop again , and some of you wanted gold event to be small and less gold producing , some of you wanted new sweaters or vanities and also some of you wanted resales of some old items again )
    So, whatever you want or feel , you can write everything guys.
    This is a really long thread but the information is legit.
    Merry Christmas in advance !
    Well,I am really ready with this idea and yes market need to be balance, players are broke right now in golds and the most important thing in DL, so, I suggested to bring a little gold event.
    If anyone not like my post soo please don't reply for my post it's just a opinion and a positive vote for 'Mr.Sai' thread.
    Thanks alot all of you.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Corpse garden return? Yes . Actual gold event ie blood trust ? No . The corpse garden gives a lot of gold if you put in time to farm there over the 2 weeks of winterfest. Personally I made 700m just farming there last year with a little over 1600% goldloot and presently the average goldloot percentage of any DL player with a good goldloot set is about 1600% with which even if you don't go hard you can still get a minimum of 200m in 2 weeks which is a good amount. Reopening the blood trust is bad for everyone and the economy and I'll tell you why . During the last gold event in 2018 with as low as 1000% goldloot you could make 1m on every entry and many people made over a billion during that event (mind you max gold was 99m at the time) , some like my friend plattonico made 4 billion in that gold event and the goldloot back then wasn't anything like what it is today plus speed sets weren't a thing back in the day . Now if presently with some players having literally perfect goldloot coupled with the speed sets that we have now play the gold event if it should come that's a recipe for disaster because not only will prices skyrocket but they won't come down for a very long time and when it seems like the gold is running low another good event will be requested for which will create an endless loop so to avoid a catastrophic outcome like that my suggestion will be to only bring the normal corpse garden the way it has always been and as for the merchants you all should also farm because farming is an integral part of the game for Christ's sake. You don't expect gold to be much when over 90% of you do nothing but sit down in sanctuary or spend all your time pvping and chit chatting while waiting for someone who has spent their time farming to throw around their hard earned gold paying ridiculous prices for a single item . It doesn't work like that anywhere so yes everyone should farm gold cause I mean you can easily make over 3m per hour now with average goldloot sets and no blood trust but corpse garden should return for a small injection of gold into the economy and into the purses of those who are willing to play .
    Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Evildantee; 11-18-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Gold event for lazy player. So No

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Corpse garden return? Yes . Actual gold event ie blood trust ? No . The corpse garden gives a lot of gold if you put in time to farm there over the 2 weeks of winterfest. Personally I made 700m just farming there last year with a little over 1600% goldloot and presently the average goldloot percentage of any DL player with a good goldloot set is about 1600% with which even if you don't go hard you can still get a minimum of 200m in 2 weeks which is a good amount. Reopening the blood trust is bad for everyone and the economy and I'll tell you why . During the last gold event in 2018 with as low as 1000% goldloot you could make 1m on every entry and many people made over a billion during that event (mind you max gold was 99m at the time) , some like my friend plattonico made 4 billion in that gold event and the goldloot back then wasn't anything like what it is today plus speed sets weren't a thing back in the day . Now if presently with some players having literally perfect goldloot coupled with the speed sets that we have now play the gold event if it should come that's a recipe for disaster because not only will prices skyrocket but they won't come down for a very long time and when it seems like the gold is running low another good event will be requested for which will create an endless loop so to avoid a catastrophic outcome like that my suggestion will be to only bring the normal corpse garden the way it has always been and as for the merchants you all should also farm because farming is an integral part of the game for Christ's sake. You don't expect gold to be much when over 90% of you do nothing but sit down in sanctuary or spend all your time pvping and chit chatting while waiting for someone who has spent their time farming to throw around their hard earned gold paying ridiculous prices for a single item . It doesn't work like that anywhere so yes everyone should farm gold cause I mean you can easily make over 3m per hour now with average goldloot sets and no blood trust but corpse garden should return for a small injection of gold into the economy and into the purses of those who are willing to play .
    Just my 2 cents
    i got to agree with evildantee he has a valuable point if he was able to farm 700million in 2 weeks just image the amount of gold a 1600 gl owner such as myself would earn ill be making 10million gold by the run and this will not ruin the game economy but DESTROY IT helix and expensive items will go in havoc of prices and then ull be finding helix begin sold for 300 billion... lol

plus this will destroy new comers as all new comers in dark legends will find a miserable start and have issues and once they find out about the bogus prices i can already tell they can leave.

Plus everyone has an average 1600 gL cinco literally put gold event in ur hands like for the full year.

now if u remember the first gold event players made 50k per run and we had 2 or 3 days i spent all my time and i made 100mjllion gold (should have gotten me a gelix xD) but now with 1600 gl i make 40k-60k per run! so i short lets not have the gold event and enjoy whatever event u get currently.

but if u had made a topic based on Inc DL strategy and making DL fashion end game material i would be in ur full support. but not for gold event.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just my 2 cents
    I 100% agree no gold events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Well,I am really ready with this idea and yes market need to be balance, players are broke right now in golds and the most important thing in DL, so, I suggested to bring a little gold event.
    If anyone not like my post soo please don't reply for my post it's just a opinion and a positive vote for 'Mr.Sai' thread.
    Thanks alot all of you.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the response Sir.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Just my 2 cents
    Thank you for the response.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Just my 2 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinne View Post
    Gold event for lazy player. So No
    Thank you for a response 🐬
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    i got to agree with evildantee he has a valuable point if he was able to farm 700million in 2 weeks just image the amount of gold a 1600 gl owner such as myself would earn ill be making 10million gold by the run and this will not ruin the game economy but DESTROY IT helix and expensive items will go in havoc of prices and then ull be finding helix begin sold for 300 billion... lol

plus this will destroy new comers as all new comers in dark legends will find a miserable start and have issues and once they find out about the bogus prices i can already tell they can leave.

Plus everyone has an average 1600 gL cinco literally put gold event in ur hands like for the full year.

now if u remember the first gold event players made 50k per run and we had 2 or 3 days i spent all my time and i made 100mjllion gold (should have gotten me a gelix xD) but now with 1600 gl i make 40k-60k per run! so i short lets not have the gold event and enjoy whatever event u get currently.

but if u had made a topic based on Inc DL strategy and making DL fashion end game material i would be in ur full support. but not for gold event.
    I am just for representing the situation & the support or opposition depends on you all. It doesn't matter to me lol.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froststorm View Post
    I 100% agree no gold events
    Yes, you tagged him mentioning you support him in " no gold event " but at the end he suggested that a small injection wouldn't create a havoc lol.
    Have a nice day !
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yes, you tagged him mentioning you support him in " no gold event " but at the end he suggested that a small injection wouldn't create a havoc lol.
    Have a nice day !
    Lol a small injection won't do any harm cause if you think about it not everyone will farm winterfest. Most would rather stay in sanctuary and raise prices because they feel that we've made like 2x max gold lol and of course the few of us who will participate in the winterfest event won't go throwing away our gold just like that so even if prices go up it will only be momentary and after a few weeks they'll return to normal like what happened eventually this year after last year's winterfest so that's why I said a small injection of gold won't cause havoc cause the gold will only be in the purses of the handful of players that do the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol a small injection won't do any harm cause if you think about it not everyone will farm winterfest. Most would rather stay in sanctuary and raise prices because they feel that we've made like 2x max gold lol and of course the few of us who will participate in the winterfest event won't go throwing away our gold just like that so even if prices go up it will only be momentary and after a few weeks they'll return to normal like what happened eventually this year after last year's winterfest so that's why I said a small injection of gold won't cause havoc cause the gold will only be in the purses of the handful of players that do the event.
    Exactly my whole explanation of that huge thread in brief.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Exactly my whole explanation of that huge thread in brief.
    What I explained will only happen if winterfest corpse garden returns but it will be a different story if the actual gold event comes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Corpse garden is always good.. but id could want a little more than just portal farming for drops and gold so heres what i suggest

Krampus Boss 51 (Harg reskin for the winter time event portal will be in street)

Once defeated have a chance to drop possible old gelid weapons such as gelid greatsword, antarcius, gelid skirm, gelid aegis, or something new possibly

New vanity ideas- Maybe some ugly sweater ideas something similar to the old sweaters but u know gingerbread sweater or something like a coffee mug something cute but interesting, how about bringing something new entirely? or make it droppable for the non plat buyers, and yes im aware this is another recolor but how about white weather set? possible with teal fur or black fur.. just thinking another outfit thats white that should be more noticeable in DL

and those are my final thoughts could be up for debate but thats on the playerbase to decide not up to me

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Good suggestions; I'm just excited and curious what we gonna have for this 2020 Xmas and to welcoming the New Year 2021, hopefully something cool. I would also like to see New Level Cap it's almost nearly 2 years, but since new elder gems came i dont think it will happen so sooner,,,just a thought. But let's see =) 😊
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

What I explained will only happen if winterfest corpse garden returns but it will be a different story if the actual gold event comes lol
    Definitely we know the consequences lol
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Corpse garden is always good.. but id could want a little more than just portal farming for drops and gold so heres what i suggest

Krampus Boss 51 (Harg reskin for the winter time event portal will be in street)

Once defeated have a chance to drop possible old gelid weapons such as gelid greatsword, antarcius, gelid skirm, gelid aegis, or something new possibly

New vanity ideas- Maybe some ugly sweater ideas something similar to the old sweaters but u know gingerbread sweater or something like a coffee mug something cute but interesting, how about bringing something new entirely? or make it droppable for the non plat buyers, and yes im aware this is another recolor but how about white weather set? possible with teal fur or black fur.. just thinking another outfit thats white that should be more noticeable in DL

and those are my final thoughts could be up for debate but thats on the playerbase to decide not up to me

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, we need these suggestions for better ideas. Thank you
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Good suggestions; I'm just excited and curious what we gonna have for this 2020 Xmas and to welcoming the New Year 2021, hopefully something cool. I would also like to see New Level Cap it's almost nearly 2 years, but since new elder gems came i dont think it will happen so sooner,,,just a thought. But let's see =) 😊
    Same, we are excited too as always. Thank you for your suggestion.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree no gold events. The ones n the past are what has messed up the economy imo. Corpse garden is a nice event but i would like to see diff items dropping n maybe just a drop rate increase. Drops are a bit hard anymore. I play old missions randomly sometimes so drop rate increase for those and events would be nice....but im up for whatever 🤪