Thread: Before Christmas event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Default Before Christmas event

Is there any events before christmas event? Am asking this because everyone in PL everyone are wondering that is there any events before christmas event... Unfortantly in PL nothing to farm or do before events. We wait event to event... Would be nice if Cinco or any devs create a boss or for example add some super rare vanitys to Thrax boss. Like new humania faces or old one dosnt matter, there is a lot ppl wanting them. I see unfortantly even some ppl buying humania face accounts which is illegal. Also something like white admiral would be nice. Or bring Dragon chests back to Thrax runs. May i know what was the problem or reason that Cinco removed them from thrax?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You need more forum accounts to thanks your post.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endpoints For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    You need more forum accounts to thanks your post.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Why novadays kids so toxic?... Please stay in thread point not your delusions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1. There is no event between Halloween and Winter Festival. NEVER has been, never will be.
    2. YOU DON'T EQUAL EVERYONE! Meaning just because you alone want something doesn't mean everyone wants it.
    3. Plenty to do between events. Merch, level a new character, farm a specific item you may have wanted for a while, create a cool outfit for your character, farm gold, try out a new PvP level.
    4. Your white admiral idea is literally the only good idea thats ever come out of your mouth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    1. There is no event between Halloween and Winter Festival. NEVER has been, never will be.
    2. YOU DON'T EQUAL EVERYONE! Meaning just because you alone want something doesn't mean everyone wants it.
    3. Plenty to do between events. Merch, level a new character, farm a specific item you may have wanted for a while, create a cool outfit for your character, farm gold, try out a new PvP level.
    4. Your white admiral idea is literally the only good idea thats ever come out of your mouth.
    Hahaha man whats wrong of asking for some more events? Why still this same few players yelling like g... In every thread i make xD just seriously whats your problem guys. If you say no no one want more than what we have right now then go and drink Cold water or something because you are WRONG SOOO MUCH!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Is there any events before christmas event? Am asking this because everyone in PL everyone are wondering that is there any events before christmas event... Unfortantly in PL nothing to farm or do before events. We wait event to event... Would be nice if Cinco or any devs create a boss or for example add some super rare vanitys to Thrax boss. Like new humania faces or old one dosnt matter, there is a lot ppl wanting them. I see unfortantly even some ppl buying humania face accounts which is illegal. Also something like white admiral would be nice. Or bring Dragon chests back to Thrax runs. May i know what was the problem or reason that Cinco removed them from thrax?
    Whats ur ign on pl

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

We have had a forest fury event in November before. Thanksgiving sounds like a great time for an event!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanilakush For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I agree Golem there should be more events between jesus christmas and halloween

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidigeldi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bidigeldi View Post
    I agree Golem there should be more events between jesus christmas and halloween
    Yes we need more events or something to do... I see we got a lot Town statutes who causing drama cus they havnt better things to do. I think if they add special things to game like i said adding new things on Thrax boss would be nice... Also forgotten event should be every year since there is forgotten boss achievement not like in 10 years i guess we had total 3 forgotten events am i right? Thats really wrong... Just bring it back please before winter event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yes we need more events or something to do... I see we got a lot Town statutes who causing drama cus they havnt better things to do. I think if they add special things to game like i said adding new things on Thrax boss would be nice... Also forgotten event should be every year since there is forgotten boss achievement not like in 10 years i guess we had total 3 forgotten events am i right? Thats really wrong... Just bring it back please before winter event
    Id rather he fix the game than add events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Id rather he fix the game than add events
    What do you mean? Tell more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

We need a 'bring back humania face' count for this guy.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    We need a 'bring back humania face' count for this guy.
    10000000000000000099900000999988776544333882828272 72728828282822228282827373737388382

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Not to be rude but imo number 3 is completely wrong. Okay maybe not wrong completely but the things you can do are just downright boring. There's literally nothing fun left to do in this game hence why the playerbase pales in comparison to pre-2017 PL. Merching (aka standing in ship 247) is more a chore than something to enjoy. And pvp is inactive (surprise suprise). It's just one zone at 110 and even that is kinda dead (I'm comparing to pre-2017).

If there was plenty to do why did so many players quit? It has a lot to do with the introduction of enchantments. Twink pvp players made up 80% of the game's playerbase and they all dipped around 2018. So for them, there's nothing to do because og pvp was the only thing they were interested in. Not everyone is interested in PVE. In fact very few are. You might see a lot of people now that main PVE but that is because all the pvpers quit so you only really see the 20% of the playerbase left around these days. The PVE peeps.

Also no amount of gold will revert the game to how it was before. Yes I sound biased because I used to predominately pvp at 66-71 bracket (which is now gone) so the a PVE player such as yourself the game looks quite good. But no offense, the PVE in this game is just straight up too easy and not really engaging. If peeps play this game for PVE only, they can find much better results (e.g. xenoblade, final fantasy, whatever it's all out there).

Sorry if my argument was bad/made no sense. Really busy with workload today so had to dish all of this in a few minutes.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Not to be rude but imo number 3 is completely wrong. Okay maybe not wrong completely but the things you can do are just downright boring. There's literally nothing fun left to do in this game hence why the playerbase pales in comparison to pre-2017 PL. Merching (aka standing in ship 247) is more a chore than something to enjoy. And pvp is inactive (surprise suprise). It's just one zone at 110 and even that is kinda dead (I'm comparing to pre-2017).

If there was plenty to do why did so many players quit? It has a lot to do with the introduction of enchantments. Twink pvp players made up 80% of the game's playerbase and they all dipped around 2018. So for them, there's nothing to do because og pvp was the only thing they were interested in. Not everyone is interested in PVE. In fact very few are. You might see a lot of people now that main PVE but that is because all the pvpers quit so you only really see the 20% of the playerbase left around these days. The PVE peeps.

Also no amount of gold will revert the game to how it was before. Yes I sound biased because I used to predominately pvp at 66-71 bracket (which is now gone) so the a PVE player such as yourself the game looks quite good. But no offense, the PVE in this game is just straight up too easy and not really engaging. If peeps play this game for PVE only, they can find much better results (e.g. xenoblade, final fantasy, whatever it's all out there).

Sorry if my argument was bad/made no sense. Really busy with workload today so had to dish all of this in a few minutes.
    Thanks god there is still people in forums who use them brains instead of toxity...