Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A bug on elite arena map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default A bug on elite arena map.

So I sent a mail on support regarding on this but I’m not getting any response from them so I’m just gonna post them here.

So I was in my hardcore rogue, and I’m doing elite arena aps but suddenly a bug happened which made my hardcore rogue died.

The boss was already spawned and I was already dealing damage on the boss as you can see on the chat box if you zoom in, there is already a text that says “FIGHT!” So i was in the middle of the dungeon damaging the boss and then i charged my shadow piercer skill to attack the boss but suddenly it just came through to the boss until the gates that makes my rogue hardcore died.

My ping was good, so i dont think what happened in there was caused by a lag. The gates are supposed to be closed if the boss has already spawned, but on my case the boss was already in there but the gates was still opened.

Please kindly look on this matter and explain to me. Thank you so much and God bless us all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

In the begin of bosses when it chatbox say fight, the boss start fight seconds later, and By the angle of the camera where u died and as u said the gates were opened, when u hit the boss the gates instantly rise so when u use shadow pierce charged u dash away from boss and u end where gates rise and rip, so i don't think there were any bug (talking about my viewpoint), i don't know if I'm good or not, maybe u should explain better what happened, also I don't think u can recover it tbh

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gnarsito; 11-18-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarsito View Post
    In the begin of bosses when it chatbox say fight, the boss start fight seconds later, and By the angle of the camera where u died and as u said the gates were opened, when u hit the boss the gates instantly rise so when u use shadow pierce charged u dash away from boss and u end where gates rise and rip, so i don't think there were any bug (talking about my viewpoint), i don't know if I'm good or not, maybe u should explain better what happened, also I don't think u can recover it tbh

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Lol isnt it a bug? I already dealt a damage kn the boss but the gates was still openend lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    Lol isnt it a bug? I already dealt a damage kn the boss but the gates was still openend lol.

Neither the boss spawning or FIGHT! triggers the gate. Its your first hit on the boss that triggers the gate. As soon as u hit boss, u dashed forward to the rising gate, hence your death.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-19-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Hahahahahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Any straight answers from the devs or from the support team so I can move on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

This has always been like this. Actually, sometimes gates can already be up and you can still pierce into them and die. Or at least it could happen at one time. Haven't done that in a long time, since I always sit right next to boss and auto first.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default A bug on elite arena map.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    This has always been like this. Actually, sometimes gates can already be up and you can still pierce into them and die. Or at least it could happen at one time. Haven't done that in a long time, since I always sit right next to boss and auto first.
    They must consider it as a glitch or bug and revive my rogue hardcore xD i dont find it as my fault dying on the gates.

My only intention was to kill the boss. But yeah crazy things happens and i dont blame them on what happened I know every single game has a glitch or bug

It’s up to them now if they will consider it as a bug or glitch and if they are going to revive my rogue but if they didn’t then fine gotta move on and continue enjoying the game

Last edited by Drae12; 11-19-2020 at 10:59 AM.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Whether it's considered a bug or not, we don't revive hardcores for any reason - it's always at your own risk. Behavior is the same for non-hardcore.

In any case, I expect this will continue to work as it has been, unless we decide to revamp the zone completely. Closing.