Thanked in
    1 Post

som one wanna go jelly fishing wit me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    Do u enter TDM pvp? if not don’t talk to me cuz probably u are low lvl or trying to be smart on how pvp things should work @.@ + u dont do pvp right? so check it to yourself, go in once u reach lvl 76 pfft
    I entered regular pvp maps two times like in March or so and I met very nice players. And they were willing to do 1v1 and 2v2 and change pet combo.
    Must have been my luck to not find arrogant pvp players like you asking me to not to talk to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    I entered regular pvp maps two times like in March or so and I met very nice players. And they were willing to do 1v1 and 2v2 and change pet combo.
    Must have been my luck to not find arrogant pvp players like you asking me to not to talk to you
    The players who do PvP on a regular basis can relate the current scenario going on with the eterno pet aa, not only lvl 76 but all the other level which is one hit PvP like 46+. U are right about changing playstyle and pet combos but how will u feel if u die in combo of a rogue who was just leveling up and came to see how PvP is. U spend so much on ur gears to get decent stats but then suddenly a pet releases which make ur "decent stats" useless and make u squishy like others. And if u think it's fair then it's not honor to be fair, the player with good gears wins in regular PvP.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I don’t do pvp but I assume the ones who want a nerf don’t want to change their play style, gear, and/or pet combo. But isn’t this the beauty of the game? A new gear and/or pet is introduced and it forces everyone to find new strategies to play with or against it.
    I don’t even own this pet. But can you not dodge the aa skill? Or just wait for the status effect to end and then kill?
    Have you tried playing against it? It pierce immunity even if you shield or nekro you will still get the debuff and slow. Before you comment at least be learned of the situation not adjudging based on your hunches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    The players who do PvP on a regular basis can relate the current scenario going on with the eterno pet aa, not only lvl 76 but all the other level which is one hit PvP like 46+. U are right about changing playstyle and pet combos but how will u feel if u die in combo of a rogue who was just leveling up and came to see how PvP is. U spend so much on ur gears to get decent stats but then suddenly a pet releases which make ur "decent stats" useless and make u squishy like others. And if u think it's fair then it's not honor to be fair, the player with good gears wins in regular PvP.

Ok this comment is persuasive. I did not see it that way.
    Now it’s up to devs to make their decisions.

And ty for a constructive response without talking down on others.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

simple counts for idiots who against nerf:
    average mage/rogue's armor at 76 is ... lets say 8k (it gives ~80% dmg reduce), so when enemy going hit you for 10k - you will take 2k damage
    with 75% armor reduce by this pet its going be 8k*0,25=2k armor (it gives ~20% dmg reduce) and enemy who was going hit you for 10k - will hit you for 8k damage
    so, from 2k damage to 8k damage its +300% damage lol, u all really think its ok to increase damage for 300% by using pet AA? guenivere buffs dmg only for 50%, arcanes lvl76 procs +50% dmg too (in pvp), not 300% lol

also this pet AA ignoring slow immune (mage's shield, jugg, razor shield nekro), since when pet AA should avoid immunes to slow? maybe because some pve players thinking like that? lmao
    Last edited by reyals; 11-20-2020 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok this comment is persuasive. I did not see it that way.
    Now it’s up to devs to make their decisions.

And ty for a constructive response without talking down on others.
    Online games should be played to make new friends n not enemies! Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

precisely!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=reyals;3416312]simple counts for idiots who against nerf:
    average mage/rogue's armor at 76 is ... lets say 8k (it gives ~80% dmg reduce), so when enemy going hit you for 10k - you will take 2k damage
    with 75% armor reduce by this pet its going be 8k*0,25=2k armor (it gives ~20% dmg reduce) and enemy who was going hit you for 10k - will hit you for 8k damage
    so, from 2k damage to 8k damage its +300% damage lol, u all really think its ok to increase damage for 300% by using pet AA? guenivere buffs dmg only for 50%, arcanes lvl76 procs +50% dmg too (in pvp), not 300% lol

also this pet AA ignoring slow immune (mage's shield, jugg, razor shield nekro), since when pet AA should avoid immunes to slow? maybe because some pve players thinking like that? lmao[/

Of course they will not understand how op eterno’s aa because they don’t do pvp (only pve or honor) they talk alot without analyzing the real problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bump eterno nerf if you want full experience of how broken this pet is feel free to join tdm 76 or ask some warrior or rog to use eterno vs ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

theyre not going to nerf it lol thats the best part

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Not you? Lmfao then ig the screenshot is fake? Righhtttt I think there's something seriously wrong with u but yea have a nice day

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Wrong with me? Says the guy looking through posts from February to try and convince himself I’m someone I’m not.. your a fan bro I understand the excitement but no need for this paparazzi and no need to nerf eterno I’m in 76 pvp all the time I never seen you or these other eterno complainers just adapt to the game and figure out a regime so you can beat eterno how you think people played pvp when breeze wasn’t nerfed in the game? Yea that’s right they had it the hard way either you get your tokens and get eterno or sit down and accept your pvp fate unable to adapt terminated by a legendary pet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Wrong with me? Says the guy looking through posts from February to try and convince himself I’m someone I’m not.. your a fan bro I understand the excitement but no need for this paparazzi and no need to nerf eterno I’m in 76 pvp all the time I never seen you or these other eterno complainers just adapt to the game and figure out a regime so you can beat eterno how you think people played pvp when breeze wasn’t nerfed in the game? Yea that’s right they had it the hard way either you get your tokens and get eterno or sit down and accept your pvp fate unable to adapt terminated by a legendary pet

U can take his ign n trash in his pm, don't spoil the thread. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Everyone , just start playing honor , there u show your real skill , not your pet nor your op gear , if anyone wants to 1v1 feel free to pm me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1 nerf this pet but only in pvp. Idk i can’t think of a reason where this pet needs to be nerfed in pve since it will be useful there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Everyone , just start playing honor , there u show your real skill , not your pet nor your op gear , if anyone wants to 1v1 feel free to pm me
    This post is just asking vote to nerf eterno or not, it's not about advices or suggestions lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Dont nerf it because people start complaining. Learn how to counter it instead.***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    Dont nerf it because people start complaining. Learn how to counter it instead.***
    U should trying going against someone who uses eterno, u will figure out if u can really counter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

U should trying going against someone who uses eterno, u will figure out if u can really counter

to counter eterno you go to honor pvp.