Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I easily beat u in duel, still u keep pushing not to nerf eterno’s aa @.@ lol why is that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post
    20 people in pvp is active ?
    Why not i could consider it active since im getting a clash unlike Honor rog vs rog only lol endgame pvp is always fun lmao i don't do twink since people are hoarding all twink gears endgame is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    I easily beat u in duel, still u keep pushing not to nerf eterno’s aa @.@ lol why is that?
    I had lv.60 gear and u had lv.76 arcane weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had lv.60 gear and u had lv.76 arcane weapons

u mean u “feel” like wearing lvl 60 gears when i use eterno’s aa to ur mage. U died easily lol i think it’s just axe and smash, well now u know how broken that pet send me duel again and use eterno too hehe let’s apply the word “adapt”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    u mean u “feel” like wearing lvl 60 gears when i use eterno’s aa to ur mage. U died easily lol i think it’s just axe and smash, well now u know how broken that pet send me duel again and use eterno too hehe let’s apply the word “adapt”
    Nop , idk why u r crying so much , i wasnt even on mage i was on rogue , who hurt you , what u trynna prove ? I know who im better than , youre one of them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nop , idk why u r crying so much , i wasnt even on mage i was on rogue , who hurt you , what u trynna prove ? I know who im better than , youre one of them

Everyone can clearly see who is crying since start, u even started to pm my brother in game. U are type of someone who always wants to win even if ur wrong. Just move on from this thread.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    Everyone can clearly see who is crying since start, u even started to pm my brother in game. U are type of someone who always wants to win even if ur wrong. Just move on from this thread.

If you wouldnt reply to me i wouldnt reply back , u want me here and i dont know why . Theres not 1 time ive been wrong till now ( this thread )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

All these fraudulent complaints and accusations “ active pvp “ I know some players who actually pvp that I’ve known for a long time asked them and they said eterno is regular I even tried eterno against these people and it didn’t help em at all idk what these guys got going on but I think it’s time you awaken your gears or something because this is just sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh my can someone wake up this kid? he is dreaming lmao @.@ i think you’re the one who is crying now huh, take note i just duel u for the sake just u know how op this pet and no hard feelings but you’re not accepting my duel in game lol tell me why? Use ur other accs and duel me again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Typical toxic Honor ppl @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I am lvling up my warrior im not even online , i dont need to prove how op it is i know it reduces 85% armor , tf do u want ? Farm some duel kdr with an undergeared player?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If you wouldnt reply to me i wouldnt reply back , u want me here and i dont know why . Theres not 1 time ive been wrong till now ( this thread )

U don't do regular PvP but think eterno is balanced on what basis? U actually need to find some other thread to get ur ego feeded. You and the other guy is arguing without any point from the start even after both of u don't do regular PvP, maybe u 2 need attention or something I don't know. If u say that ur "Regular PvP friends" said it's balanced, send them to this post instead of u coming n arguing without any experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

U don't do regular PvP but think eterno is balanced on what basis? U actually need to find some other thread to get ur ego feeded. You and the other guy is arguing without any point from the start even after both of u don't do regular PvP, maybe u 2 need attention or something I don't know. If u say that ur "Regular PvP friends" said it's balanced, send them to this post instead of u coming n arguing without any experience.

Bro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.
    How am i feeding my ego , ragingproc is saying he killed me duel , while i had legendary gear , hes the one with the ego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

And this proves how op it is.

Initially having a 5k armor gap drop to 1k.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I love you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.
    How am i feeding my ego , ragingproc is saying he killed me duel , while i had legendary gear , hes the one with the ego

U *did* eterno isn't an old pet, u didn't PvP with eterno or against eterno users so u can't say that nerf is needed or not. And about feeding ur ego, u started to comment on this thread by saying "Stop crying n go honor, pm me in game if someone wants a vs"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

U *did* eterno isn't an old pet, u didn't PvP with eterno or against eterno users so u can't say that nerf is needed or not. And about feeding ur ego, u started to comment on this thread by saying "Stop crying n go honor, pm me in game if someone wants a vs"

Dont mind me anymore , talk to this legend ( Grinch bro im out of words )
    I feel bad fOr yall LMFAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bump nerf eterno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am lvling up my warrior im not even online , i dont need to prove how op it is i know it reduces 85% armor , tf do u want ? Farm some duel kdr with an undergeared player?

Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvp