Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    I don't mind whatever u say bcoz u talk like a Dumb from start, so never quoted u. A pve player trying to be funny. Try hard but I don't care about ur words.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    Hey bro let’s refrain from using derogatory words here I’m just trying to help you out with your legendary pet problems no need for the aggression we are on the same side both alorian players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun I can see you guys here are unhappy unfortunately and that bothers me being a regular adapter I want to help you see the light and walk the path of happiness so please relax bro we are all friends here you can even add me if you want it’s all good bro just chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Hey bro let’s refrain from using derogatory words here I’m just trying to help you out with your legendary pet problems no need for the aggression we are on the same side both alorian players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun I can see you guys here are unhappy unfortunately and that bothers me being a regular adapter I want to help you see the light and walk the path of happiness so please relax bro we are all friends here you can even add me if you want it’s all good bro just chill

Like I said, not caring about whatever u say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by androxus View Post
    dumb kids these days.. are too jobless and straight stupid.
    u know who im taking about.. get a life.

Hey bro that’s not nice I have a feeling your referring to the Original Poster of this thread but even if your speaking to me we are all just trying to get to an understanding here no need for the aggressive derogatory words remember this is just a forum post and we are all friends here no need for you to degrade someone’s opinion just because it differs from yours instead offer a different view to the topic but it’s unnecessary for you to put someone down just because you don’t agree with them that’s not cool bro just relax man it’s never that serious bro I everyone here regardless if this pet is nerfed or not just relax bro remember to breathe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    The pet have no weaknesses what adapt are you talking about, pvp is not the same with pve bro your in wrong thread
    You need to step into the light bro I can help you, I can show you de wae don’t believe this hype about the legendary pet being super op it’s simply not true but I cannot change the minds of someone who already has there mind made, so if you believe that than so be it bro I’m sorry to hear about this legendary pet giving you guys problems like this I really hope the devs can take a look into it for your sake and others who PvP experience has been drastically changed by this new legendary pet , if no nerfs are made then adaptation is your last saving grace that’s just the truth no hard feelings in here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You need to step into the light bro I can help you, I can show you de wae don’t believe this hype about the legendary pet being super op it’s simply not true but I cannot change the minds of someone who already has there mind made, so if you believe that than so be it bro I’m sorry to hear about this legendary pet giving you guys problems like this I really hope the devs can take a look into it for your sake and others who PvP experience has been drastically changed by this new legendary pet , if no nerfs are made then adaptation is your last saving grace that’s just the truth no hard feelings in here

how would you adapt? lol show me im online now in tdm come XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bro ignore pve players, they r here just for attention n trying to prove that they know PvP stuffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Eterno nerf

I try to help this guy and he run why are you guys so angry for this is simple stuff no need for the aggression as soon as I come online I see this guy angry sending pm’s while I make breakfast guys calm down no need to let legendary pet make you get out of character it’s never this serious. If you really want to know I can show you I try and show him and he ran relax guys it’s not that serious only a legendary pet and we are all trying to come to an understanding here no aggression is needed we can still be nice to each other I him and you guys also hope the devs can resolve this issue with the legendary pet for you guys because this is just getting out of hand remember we’re all friends here guys all Alorian players relax and adapt

Last edited by MistaGrinch; 11-24-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I try to help this guy and he run why are you guys so angry for this is simple stuff no need for the aggression as soon as I come online I see this guy angry sending pm’s while I make breakfast guys calm down no need to let legendary pet make you get out of character it’s never this serious. If you really want to know I can show you I try and show him and he ran relax guys it’s not that serious only a legendary pet and we are all trying to come to an understanding here no aggression is needed we can still be nice to each other I him and you guys also hope the devs can resolve this issue with the legendary pet for you guys because this is just getting out of hand remember we’re all friends here guys all Alorian players relax and adapt

U guys who doesn't do normal PvP are making it worse, so I'd request u to stay out of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

U guys who doesn't do normal PvP are making it worse, so I'd request u to stay out of this.

Request denied... I PvP sometimes I have a say in this matter also just as anyone else who pass by this forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Request denied... I PvP sometimes I have a say in this matter also just as anyone else who pass by this forum

U are talking like a Dumb from start tho, u don't know crap about it but u r really trying hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

U are talking like a Dumb from start tho, u don't know crap about it but u r really trying hard.

No need to use derogatory terms bro were all friends here no enemies, it’s never that serious but with me having to repeat this so many times it’s starting to point out the problem may not be the legendary pet but players refusing to adapt to the situation and instead releasing the toxic anger here on regular forums people just trying to help out. Just relax bro never is it that serious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    @Cinco hey , while you close my threads for nothing , u can close this too , its much worse than frequent bumping

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Huhuhu ur thread get closed couz ur cancer in community bumping useless thread you're the one making tons of drama here for sure you and ur "legend grinch guy lol" all u do is put +1 and -1 and stfu move on ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    If anyone would be a "pro" then it would be honor "ppl".

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.
    Lol honor and normal pvp endgame is the same wrong skill timing can kill you lmao what are you trying to say here? Normal and honor just the same skills and timing are needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Lol honor and normal pvp endgame is the same wrong skill timing can kill you lmao what are you trying to say here? Normal and honor just the same skills and timing are needed
    First of a , youre the only cancer here , spreading your toxicity
    Second dont be so dumb to say honor and the other pvp require both the same skill , dont put yourself so low , even tho youre dumb enough to say that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Huhuhu ur thread get closed couz ur cancer in community bumping useless thread you're the one making tons of drama here for sure you and ur "legend grinch guy lol" all u do is put +1 and -1 and stfu move on ty
    Wow this legendary pet has you guys off the rockers no Betty white ( haha good joke ) anyways why are you so violent and aggressive bro? No need for this derogatory terms it’s just a legendary pet for the 8th Birthday sts released to celebrate 8 long good years of AL no need for all this bitter angry aggression bro either they will nerf the legendary pet or you will have to adapt my boy better learn while you still can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA oh my goodness bro that was hilarious say it again bro say it again

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA oh my goodness bro that was hilarious say it again bro say it again

I never even seen "Scammar" in honor, pve players shouldn't hop in between everything, u sound like a drama queen, just go find some other thread for drama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I never even seen "Scammar" in honor, pve players shouldn't hop in between everything, u sound like a drama queen, just go find some other thread for drama.

I already asked for a vs and no response but we both know what I’m about so like I said I’m not the one having problems with a legendary pet it’s you “pvp pros” but it’s alright I’m not the source of your anger it’s the legendary pet bro so I understand the frustration it’s okay bro I’m here for you whenever you wanna elevate from this forum and become a real adapter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I already asked for a vs and no response but we both know what I’m about so like I said I’m not the one having problems with a legendary pet it’s you “pvp pros” but it’s alright I’m not the source of your anger it’s the legendary pet bro so I understand the frustration it’s okay bro I’m here for you whenever you wanna elevate from this forum and become a real adapter

U teaching how to adapt in pve? Nty, and u can show urself in ranked honor lb if u r really skilled and "adapted" but wait, u don't honor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey khan can we vs in honor?