Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Hehe someone go in clash use eterno aa and korruption aa at same time then have 2 others with glow and nekro in case of an emergency. Korr nulls heal over time and eterno makes everyone as strong as a lv 1.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

all rushing to sell eterno egg at 13m .. lolz nerf nerf ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Same guy saying just put -1 or +1 now the people who disagree with you is “stupid” can’t even keep your composure on a simple post how about getting geared properly before going into PvP buddy maybe you wouldn’t have problems with eterno, learn how to adapt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nahh everything is fine until this pet came around i have decent stats for clashes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

fam, with eterno, a normal warrior default hit becomes 1/10 of my health. (or more) depending on the amount of armor reduction and negative effects stacked. This is definitely not normal. LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

the worst thing is, people with decent to average stats experience roughly the same amount of armor reduction (since its percentile based) to a player with op stats. LOL. To even the playing field in this way, is a misdirected course of action. Its as good as saying, lets all be twinks again, because twinks will have little effect on armor reduction with eterno.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Nahh everything is fine until this pet came around i have decent stats for clashes lol
    Decent seems not to be good enough. Go hard or go home buddy , sounds like a personal problem that a legendary pet has now somehow rendered you and your “decent” gears useless? I mean clearly this pet isn’t that bad but just because now your “decent” gears aren’t good enough now AL needs to nerf there legendary pet, a pet they released on there 8th birthday that everyone can obtain for birthday tokens... it’s amazing how far ones who can push them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Decent seems not to be good enough. Go hard or go home buddy , sounds like a personal problem that a legendary pet has now somehow rendered you and your “decent” gears useless? I mean clearly this pet isn’t that bad but just because now your “decent” gears aren’t good enough now AL needs to nerf there legendary pet, a pet they released on there 8th birthday that everyone can obtain for birthday tokens... it’s amazing how far ones who can push them

bro, this pet affects all ranges of gear types, be it ur op or decent. LOL the effect is the same across the board. That is definitely abnormal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i wonder how active was pvp before this pets release.seems like pvp randomly just became active

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post
    i wonder how active was pvp before this pets release.seems like pvp randomly just became active
    Oh yea all of a sudden PvP active and eterno is a problem there..... clearly as previously stated they lost to someone the person probably tt and then went offline all that anger and rage send them straight here asking for a nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh yea all of a sudden PvP active and eterno is a problem there..... clearly as previously stated they lost to someone the person probably tt and then went offline all that anger and rage send them straight here asking for a nerf

we need the before eterno and after eterno statistics of pvp activity. if the devs can do this lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Its exactly the opposite, people with gears worth max 10 million sleep players with gears worth 50-60+ million just because this pet renders gears useless when it comes to armor awas, and you dont need obscene stat awakenings to oneshot someone when you have a pet that slow the enemy down without the possibility to counter the slow and also reduces armor by 80-85%.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    Its exactly the opposite, people with gears worth max 10 million sleep players with gears worth 50-60+ million just because this pet renders gears useless when it comes to armor awas, and you dont need obscene stat awakenings to oneshot someone when you have a pet that slow the enemy down without the possibility to counter the slow and also reduces armor by 80-85%.

The 60mil gear ppl can use eterno too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post

Yes, lets transform pvp into a ,, lets see who can hit skill first" minigame just because some cant afford gear and want to pvp. The fact is someone with mediocre gears shouldnt be able to keep up with players with good gears just because of a broken aa, and using eterno wont help, because i can still get oneshoted, i just raise my chance to oneshot him too, which is not pvp its just a circus.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post

Player who spends more should have better chance of winning.. It's an mmorpg not moba.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

PvP is active in 76 lol you people just don't stay in cap facts is u want like 24/7 active it's not like we all have same time here lol also dm/evg affects the pvp status people farm golds than pvp , Yes this pet is abnormal not personal issue here lol literally only gale with 10/10 mastery can nullify by seconds everything just slip through abnormal AA for pvp also talk when you do pvp 76 and not honor ty honor players will never understand how abnormal the AA is lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Still , if you have 10k armor , it turns into 2k yet someone with 5k armor gets 750 armor , so if hes gear are so bad that you say maybe he cant 1 hit you, also i think u can get more than 10 because i had 10k in 71 , so your point is wrong to an extend

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

1st off, im playing at 67 so 10k armor 16k hp is not low, second, a 67 rog can get 2,5k dmg easy, and ive tested it, its more than enough to one shot me if he crits aimshot, and second, the higher in lvl you go the worse it becomes since players get more and more dmg while the armor doesnt increase by that much. the pets aa is just broken in pvp for every lvl cap over 56 when players get dusk items and increase their stats by a lot. You keep insisting i use eterno, but thats what im trying to say, what point is it pvp ing if a legendary pet forces a highly superior player to use it against one that barley spent gold on awakenings or gear? And whats the fun in literally hoping to get the first skill or praying to god for a crit , instead of actually dueling, and clashes are just doomed if there s a eterno/korruption combo.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ZZTop For This Useful Post:

Neverr

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    1st off, im playing at 67 so 10k armor 16k hp is not low, second, a 67 rog can get 2,5k dmg easy, and ive tested it, its more than enough to one shot me if he crits aimshot, and second, the higher in lvl you go the worse it becomes since players get more and more dmg while the armor doesnt increase by that much. the pets aa is just broken in pvp for every lvl cap over 56 when players get dusk items and increase their stats by a lot. You keep insisting i use eterno, but thats what im trying to say, what point is it pvp ing if a legendary pet forces a highly superior player to use it against one that barley spent gold on awakenings or gear? And whats the fun in literally hoping to get the first skill or praying to god for a crit , instead of actually dueling, and clashes are just doomed if there s a eterno/korruption combo.
    Most sensible comment/ explanation thus far.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well the slow aspect of the as is the problem as you can hardly run away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    PvP is active in 76 lol you people just don't stay in cap facts is u want like 24/7 active it's not like we all have same time here lol also dm/evg affects the pvp status people farm golds than pvp , Yes this pet is abnormal not personal issue here lol literally only gale with 10/10 mastery can nullify by seconds everything just slip through abnormal AA for pvp also talk when you do pvp 76 and not honor ty honor players will never understand how abnormal the AA is lol
    20 people in pvp is active ?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRIN For This Useful Post: