Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Who would believe your judgement, when you lost all credibility saying you mainly focus on pve. All I see is a keyboard warrior provoking drama.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    These are people I associate with that I know pvp for sure I don’t have them added because I don’t pvp but there friends and as far as I know and have heard from others on this matter eterno is not overpowered like I said these are the best of the best probably the same people who sent you guys here in the first place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills
    Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Stop This false confusion Gilsooooooooo boy you know exactly who I am

If u don't want eterno to get nerf u just have to vote -1, stop creating drama on forums and feeding ur ego.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Its actually funny how a thread about nerfing a pet turned into a debate about honor pvp and regular pvp.

Now about the pet, mostly the people who are saying that eterno shouldnt be nerfed are people who dont know anything about pvp or doesnt have a reference to how the pet ability would work if it were in pve.

Suppose a boss say duggar had a proc like eterno aa. Then even a war with 25k hp and 12 k armor wouldnt even pass through the first wave ( elite duggar does 10k+ damage with his red zone with armor cap so with eterno aa armor would be around 2.5k so war would take around 3-4x damage that is, 30-40k damage . So there is no way anyone would survive). Since anyone cant do even wave 1 people just give up . Its as simple as that.

Now consider the situation in pvp say ur oppenent can be similar to the boss, and you would get one shotted even if have the best stats ingame. Then the player with better ping has a way higher advantage over the other . This would just push regular pvp more to it's extinction.

The perfect solution to this problem would be by nerfing it only in pvp like werewiger ( 3x armor pve 1.25x armor pvp) . Say it reduces 30-40% armor in pvp .

( Dont say just do honor pvp instead of regular because not everyone has the same taste , many people like to use pet aa s and weapon procs in pvp which is not possible in honor.)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Can someone record a video on testing the pet and share.. I myself sold my good gears and only have trash awakes now... So if I do I don't think it'll be accurate.

Would appreciate if you can do 1v1 :
    With pet / without pet(aa)
    With same stats few times on each.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Can someone record a video on testing the pet and share.. I myself sold my good gears and only have trash awakes now... So if I do I don't think it'll be accurate.

Would appreciate if you can do 1v1 :
    With pet / without pet(aa)
    With same stats few times on each.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    About to post vid in an hour to yt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    About to post vid in an hour to yt.

Woooooo Hooooooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Pet aa is trash in pve but in pvp just ungodly. 3100 dmg rog was able to 2 shot me. My base armor 10170 18k hp. 10k arm to 2k armor. 80% redu. Nice to know the term "Significant" in AL means 80%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pet aa is trash in pve but in pvp just ungodly. 3100 dmg rog was able to 2 shot me. My base armor 10170 18k hp. 10k arm to 2k armor. 80% redu. Nice to know the term "Significant" in AL means 80%.

Wdym trash in pve its op in gates ._.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knpp View Post
    Wdym trash in pve its op in gates ._.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
    I haven't tried gates, just elite maus boss, hydra and orrick and I didn't notice any major difference.

Going to be a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Uhmm, just adapt to it , there are alot of op stuff that good players adapted to , so just , deal with it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Uhmm, just adapt to it , there are alot of op stuff that good players adapted to , so just , deal with it

Literally saying adapt do u even pvp? If not please stop posting here this thread about normal pvp if you're to brag about "why and just go to honor" just out like i said just want this to nerf in pvp only if you're still against it just do -1 reply and show us ur adapting skills vs eterno in tdm ty simple type ur ign here and ill see someone to demo u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

Scamm— lemme test u eterno’s aa and i wanna see your reaction after we fight - Ragingproc
    Last edited by Papichulo; 11-21-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post

Probably u don’t do real pvp, u guys play honor only bunch of ppl who thinks they are pro so dont act like “hey go to honor if u dont like eterno’s aa” -.- lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I noticed too it's **** in pve, I think it's doing pve reduction in pve and vice versa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Eterno created to balance the rogue to war in pvp, so dont nerf eterno pls....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Eterno created to balance the rogue to war in pvp, so dont nerf eterno pls....
    Balance the rogue to war? Even rogue die fast on that aa. Actually war can somehow survive using jugg on that aa, but rog will die easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    Balance the rogue to war? Even rogue die fast on that aa. Actually war can somehow survive using jugg on that aa, but rog will die easy.

On clash it tested? But cinco said its a nice aa sure they did created this pet with good reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

As a rog in pve this aa is nice for boss fast cd. I can easyly kill dm boss with 2-3 players only with the help of pet that aa add damage %.