Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post
    to counter eterno you go to honor pvp.
    Another way is asking sts to remove regular PvP

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Wdym regular , Geared Pvp was the original Pvp nothing more , honor pvp almost completly replaced OG Pvp , because of that it shall be left behind , meanwhile honor pvp shall be perfected from bugs and fixes , adding new maps too.
    I did geared pvp at 71 , i can guarantee its just luck, proc luck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Wdym regular , Geared Pvp was the original Pvp nothing more , honor pvp almost completly replaced OG Pvp , because of that it shall be left behind , meanwhile honor pvp shall be perfected from bugs and fixes , adding new maps too.
    I did geared pvp at 71 , i can guarantee its just luck, proc luck

Honor pvp is the new era “regular” pvp is old news that’s what I was saying earlier why would they modify a pet just because people say it’s unfair well you don’t have to worry about eterno in honor pvp so why not just go there? Not like they can say honor pvp not active but these guys just wanna complain about any and everything that doesn’t go there way personally I believe sts put this pet in the game to terminate regular pvp the aa is perfect and not everyone is super op with eterno but those who don’t like that can go in honor pvp where everything is simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Honor pvp is the new era “regular” pvp is old news that’s what I was saying earlier why would they modify a pet just because people say it’s unfair well you don’t have to worry about eterno in honor pvp so why not just go there? Not like they can say honor pvp not active but these guys just wanna complain about any and everything that doesn’t go there way personally I believe sts put this pet in the game to terminate regular pvp the aa is perfect and not everyone is super op with eterno but those who don’t like that can go in honor pvp where everything is simple

I do play honor PvP as well, that doesn't mean that I can't do regular PvP, and if u r arguing from hours just for pve, then u r wasting both of our time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I dont know man , looks like people can handle our big brain thoughts XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    I dont know man , looks like people can handle our big brain thoughts XD

Neverr

Wrong with me? Says the guy looking through posts from February to try and convince himself I’m someone I’m not.. your a fan bro I understand the excitement but no need for this paparazzi and no need to nerf eterno I’m in 76 pvp all the time I never seen you or these other eterno complainers just adapt to the game and figure out a regime so you can beat eterno how you think people played pvp when breeze wasn’t nerfed in the game? Yea that’s right they had it the hard way either you get your tokens and get eterno or sit down and accept your pvp fate unable to adapt terminated by a legendary pet

Sigh. Fine if you say it isn't you then keep believing that, you were banned for a reason I'll stop because it makes no sense talking to a wall

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Honor PvP is boring. It doesn't count for anything and compares more to outpost then PvP. I go in honor when absolutely nothing else to do and regret it everytime. People tanking in matches, people dummy farming points and the toxic trash people spit out is out of hand. That's just on your team, forget about the opponents. Honor is casual game play. Anyone can go and fight. That's fine. If you want to compete in regular it takes time and gold. Not everyone wants to do that. However, it does count. Kills and deaths matter. I know people dummy farm their aps but if you come in to fight it counts.

I personally like regular and a lot of others do to. I'm guessing sts does also. Who do you think buys the best gear in game? You don't need 10% dex on your armor to gold farm. Eterno is op but it also makes you weaker. If you use it you have no shield like nekro or glow. Even if they don't nerf it there is a balance of sorts to it. I personally don't care either way. If anything it helps wars, we have a shield and jug. Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it. Regardless looks at the tt in this post just reminds me of why honor is a waste of time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Honor PvP is boring. It doesn't count for anything and compares more to outpost then PvP. I go in honor when absolutely nothing else to do and regret it everytime. People tanking in matches, people dummy farming points and the toxic trash people spit out is out of hand. That's just on your team, forget about the opponents. Honor is casual game play. Anyone can go and fight. That's fine. If you want to compete in regular it takes time and gold. Not everyone wants to do that. However, it does count. Kills and deaths matter. I know people dummy farm their aps but if you come in to fight it counts.

I personally like regular and a lot of others do to. I'm guessing sts does also. Who do you think buys the best gear in game? You don't need 10% dex on your armor to gold farm. Eterno is op but it also makes you weaker. If you use it you have no shield like nekro or glow. Even if they don't nerf it there is a balance of sorts to it. I personally don't care either way. If anything it helps wars, we have a shield and jug. Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it. Regardless looks at the tt in this post just reminds me of why honor is a waste of time.
    U r right, but the slow effect of eterno aa ignores every type of sheild/skill, like arcane sheild of mage, jugg of warrior and nekro shield. It still lowers ur movement speed on those. In that case it's broken and the armor reduction is too much for PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Sigh. Fine if you say it isn't you then keep believing that, you were banned for a reason I'll stop because it makes no sense talking to a wall

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Add me fan we can talk and become great friends I’ll teach you how to adapt with eterno bro so you never have to come back to this fourm post I’m tears again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Finally someone who understands how boring honor pvp !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Rogues are the ones that should be unhappy about it.
    Rogues should enjoy this pet the most since they easy dying also they can nuke whole team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Pls dont nerf to much complain for nerf, nerf this nerf that nerf zeppo. Why warior axe didnt nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I definitely don't like the pet, I agree it should be nerfed. Toxin shouldn't be able to cut through everything. AA is op. It's like that for both sides though.

They had plenty of time to fix it. I'm starting to think they won't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Pls dont nerf to much complain for nerf, nerf this nerf that nerf zeppo. Why warior axe didnt nerf?
    Warrior axe is fine its not like gonna take ur 80-85% ARMOR! AND SLOW U EVEN IN SHIELD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree ☝️ Honor PVP sucks, not everyone likes it to play that lame thing and there’s no hype if u will compare it in TDM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I’ve spoken to some high class pvp players ( literally the best of the best ) they all agree eterno is not an op pet at all it’s actually perfectly fine and balanced so that means there’s just some non adapting going on here personally I am really sad that your guys are having trouble with this guy but if the top pvp players don’t have a problem with it then I’m pretty sure it’s just safe to say people here just have not been adapting hard enough or mabye even at all they probably died 1-5 times from eterno left the map and came straight to fourms which is understandable but I urge you guys to go out and lose to eterno some more so you can figure out the weaknesses of using that pet I know if someone kills you with eterno and tt after that they leave the map especially someone that that you feel didn’t “spend enough” on gears is a rupture to your pride and ego but you must lose before you can win I really urge you guys to vs people more with this pet so you can learn how to fight against it it’s very simple it can be hard losing to someone after waiting in the “active pvp” map for 20 minutes then they leave it can feel like eternity before you find someone else to fight the anger you feel urge you to come here and push the anger out how the pet is unbalanced but take some time and have some patience learn how to lose guys that’s the key here

name? and whats your ign lets meet on game ill show you how eterno works maybe just full map 20 kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol just tested this pet I duels. It's is not only slow and reduce armor but it also do it when my war jug/nekro . So my war with 17k no 10+k armor all arcane gear , with juggernaut on and nekro shield on JuST dies from one combo from bow-equipped rogue hahahahahahahaha. Nice QA process you have STS when releasing such things hahhahahahahha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Add me fan we can talk and become great friends I’ll teach you how to adapt with eterno bro so you never have to come back to this fourm post I’m tears again

you dont even play pvp at all, stop being a nuisance here