Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Imagine being this arrogant and disrespectful.

You're the type to abandon, criticize and belittle the minority. Ain't a good look .

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neverr

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    It’s the truth tho bro? Hard pill to swallow not being arrogant or disrespectful there’s honor pvp if you really that scared of eterno

Alright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I think the reduction shouldnt be applied on shields that are built to resist debuffs. Otherwise from that I have no problems with the pet. I'm main rogue just so yall knw.

Sent from my SM-A307G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
    Alright calm down smellybumbum. Since you're also a mage (yes ik ur ign, starts with Sca ^^) you should vs someone who uses eterno and then you'll understand why ppl want it tweaked in pvp. Everyone is entitled to an opinion however if YOU do not agree with someone it does not give u the right to throw hateful remarks and act like a (yes you love using this emoji lmfao). Relax and think before you just reply with ignorance and arrogance. (:

Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense

Neverr

Low blow there buddy and I didn’t throw “hateful remarks” to anyone I was speaking to the community in general it’s funny how you throw these remarks towards me of ignorance and arrogance and I don’t pvp and from my observations neither does anyone on my friends list so it’s safe for me to assume pvp at lvl 76 is dead also I referred you guys to honor pvp there’s no eterno there to terrify you guys I’m still confused why calling me smelly and a bum is not a hateful remark but me addressing a community in general is? Makes sense

Smellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you . Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Smellybumbum is your other forum acc that got banned, whoops! It wasn't an insult to you . Just because everyone on your friend list does not pvp does not mean pvp at 76 is dead, it could mean A) none of them could afford gears to pvp B) they're just not interested C) have tried it and have been farmed so they are "terrified" of either players (or Eterno). If you or any of your friends don't pvp why do you care if Eterno is nerfed or not? Lol make it make sense. This kind of topic should be for those who actually pvp and have tested the pet and since you claim you dont pvp it doesn't affect u (: Have fun in honor pvp though

I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day .

Neverr

I don’t know what your even talking about but it’s clear to see you have heavy aggression in your fingers when you type these hate messages towards me and like I said the pet seems fine to me why so serious bro? Chill out it’s just a fourm post no need for the aggression here bro and I’m sorry you have me mistaken for a different fourm poster but that’s not me bro I’m just here to give my opinion and go take a chill pill bro relax and have a nice day .

Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
    Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the ^^ Have fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
    Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the ^^ Have fun!

I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Just ignore the grinch guy he doesn't have logic here like why would i complain about this pet if pvp isn't active lol and also we all know honor pvp rogs doesnt approved clashes its more like rog vs rog every lobby "pls vs" something like that so yea just ignore the grinch guy appreciate all ur opinions except for the arrogant grinch guy

Neverr

I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care

Maybe you're in the wrong pvp room if you don't see anyone . Just like Groucho, this pet should be nerfed only in the pvp aspect of the game and keep it in pve (as I have clearly stated above). I think you have some life changing to do, you're very... how should I put this, aggressive for no reason. Oh and you stated you are NOT Smellybumm? Please refer to the screenshot below, dont lie again Have a good one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Just ignore the grinch guy he doesn't have logic here like why would i complain about this pet if pvp isn't active lol and also we all know honor pvp rogs doesnt approved clashes its more like rog vs rog every lobby "pls vs" something like that so yea just ignore the grinch guy appreciate all ur opinions except for the arrogant grinch guy
    Why do you feel the need to attack me bro I’m just speaking my opinions how does me having an opinion prove I don’t have logic? Makes no sense dude just because people don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it does not matter dude besides that your reply was fairly nice I appreciate that take care bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Why do you feel the need to attack me bro I’m just speaking my opinions how does me having an opinion prove I don’t have logic? Makes no sense dude just because people don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean it does not matter dude besides that your reply was fairly nice I appreciate that take care bro

u haven't said your opinion at all, you're just crying about people wanting to make pvp balanced, spamming clown emojis, and being arrogant

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Maybe you're in the wrong pvp room if you don't see anyone . Just like Groucho, this pet should be nerfed only in the pvp aspect of the game and keep it in pve (as I have clearly stated above). I think you have some life changing to do, you're very... how should I put this, aggressive for no reason. Oh and you stated you are NOT Smellybumm? Please refer to the screenshot below, dont lie again Have a good one!

Woah you must be my designated CIA agent I forgot I have fans on this platform happy to see my reputation is secured here but that’s not me bro and as I said I see no problem with the pet seems perfectly fine to me mabye you can add me and help me find these “active” pvp lobby’s? Thanks brother love u take care son.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    u haven't said your opinion at all, you're just crying about people wanting to make pvp balanced, spamming clown emojis, and being arrogant
    Oh no you come here to bully me again... please Kystone I didn’t do anything wrong I said my opinion is that the pet is perfectly balanced and I don’t see a problem with it I’ve been using it and I enjoy the pet please Kystone accept my apologies I did nothing wrong show me mercy in this chat I’ve had enough hassling and damaged I my character enough please please please

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bump Nerf eterno (PvP aspects only)
    @cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Woah you must be my designated CIA agent I forgot I have fans on this platform happy to see my reputation is secured here but that’s not me bro and as I said I see no problem with the pet seems perfectly fine to me mabye you can add me and help me find these “active” pvp lobby’s? Thanks brother love u take care son.

Like i said cap 76 is active dm/evg is closed at least do a head think and start adding pvp players in 76 cap so you can join up lol or just that nobody wants u kkk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kkk no one is making a thread about this pet or just hiding it to avoid nerfs but for real this pet legit needs a nerf it took like 80-85%armor and slow apply even shield is on bruh pet is totally unbalanced

Why nerf
    80-85% armor reduction piercing through shield immunity
    75-85% movement slow also piercing through shield immunity

Any one have reason why this pet shouldn't get a little nerf? Drop in comment xD
    This pet should be nerfed -.- too many ppl act like a pro in tdm just because they using broken aa pet. I wanna see them again in pvp after the next patch pfft. For those who dont want to nerf the eterno pet, dont rely too much on broken aa lol sucks to be u and i assume u have low stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Like i said cap 76 is active dm/evg is closed at least do a head think and start adding pvp players in 76 cap so you can join up lol or just that nobody wants u kkk
    Your giving me a stroke bro I don’t know what your saying but the last part I can try and interpret it how do I know who are pvp players?? Is there a glowing beacon that says hey I pvp on there character? Also pvp is just for fun for me I mainly do pve bro so why would pvp players add me? Also how would they know I pvp once again please explain these things bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Your giving me a stroke bro I don’t know what your saying but the last part I can try and interpret it how do I know who are pvp players?? Is there a glowing beacon that says hey I pvp on there character? Also pvp is just for fun for me I mainly do pve bro so why would pvp players add me? Also how would they know I pvp once again please explain these things bro

Go ask people u arrogant guy lol ive been asking people in pier if what cap is active like a lv60 guy im asking if 60-61 is active i get reply i ask for friendly request lol simple af if I don't find one i go normally in tdm zones and wait for peps to come in just add them making friendlist more alive im not some arrogant guy who keeps waiting for ppl to add me lol simple like are you dumb ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    After spending couple hundred mil on armor gears, for a free legendary pet to just reduce it to 2k. Players would definitely want it looked or tweaked.

The degree of the nerf is on Devs, not players. You sound like we should be quiet instead lol.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    super agree