Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Go ask people u arrogant guy lol ive been asking people in pier if what cap is active like a lv60 guy im asking if 60-61 is active i get reply i ask for friendly request lol simple af if I don't find one i go normally in tdm zones and wait for peps to come in just add them making friendlist more alive im not some arrogant guy who keeps waiting for ppl to add me lol simple like are you dumb ?
    Hey bro no need for the aggression and insults also like I said I am mainly pve bro not pvp I go in there for fun but I don’t ever see the fun what do I look like waiting 1hr for someone to join? As I said before I am lvl 76 like the other 99% of ppl I see so I’m supposed to assume that out of the 100 ppl I see a day somehow 50% of them are pvpers and I should ask them if they pvp? makes sense bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Hey bro no need for the aggression and insults also like I said I am mainly pve bro not pvp I go in there for fun but I don’t ever see the fun what do I look like waiting 1hr for someone to join? As I said before I am lvl 76 like the other 99% of ppl I see so I’m supposed to assume that out of the 100 ppl I see a day somehow 50% of them are pvpers and I should ask them if they pvp? makes sense bro

You're pve player so why complain here that this pet doesn't deserve a nerf when all we want is pvp aspects nerf???? You know what just go off bro we don't really need ur opinion here i created this thread for nerf not teaching how to make friends in tdm caps ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Just do ur things leave +1 or -1 no need for further topics we all know how this pet is seriously broken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care

Pathetic @.@ u should go in TDM blood beach not in other maps pvp. Lemme test u eterno’s aa so u know how broken this pet Scamm— pfft typical ppl who dont do tdm (only plays in honor) lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    Pathetic @.@ u should go in TDM blood beach not in other maps pvp. Lemme test u eterno’s aa so u know how broken this pet Scamm— pfft typical ppl who dont do tdm (only plays in honor) lol
    Why are you people still bothering me leave me alone I said my apologies all I said is how I feel the pet is clearly not that bad in my opinion but people feel differently about it I haven’t ran into any issues the rare “active” maps i find in PvP eterno hasn’t been a problem for me but to each’s own ya know? Mabye people just aren’t adapting or something but it’s not my fault guys I didn’t put eterno in the game and as I have previously stated many times the pet seems to be fine to me that’s it I am sorry for any misconceptions that you may have imagined in your head I mean no harm guys please stop with this harassment I love u guys take care

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Bump nerf eterno (still pvp aspects only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You're pve player so why complain here that this pet doesn't deserve a nerf when all we want is pvp aspects nerf???? You know what just go off bro we don't really need ur opinion here i created this thread for nerf not teaching how to make friends in tdm caps ty
    I’ve had some pvp experience with eterno didn’t see a problem so I was confused but I see now some people have trouble fighting against this legendary pet so my apologies if my opinion offended you just because it differs from yours I didn’t intent to offend I was just really giving my opinion that I still stand buy eterno is not over powered IMO but some people cannot handle this pet so you have that right to ask for a nerf just as I have the right to believe that this pet doesn’t deserve a nerf no need for the aggression that followed me just for having an opinion. We are all regular AL players here having a discussion about a regular pet love u bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I’ve had some pvp experience with eterno didn’t see a problem so I was confused but I see now some people have trouble fighting against this legendary pet so my apologies if my opinion offended you just because it differs from yours I didn’t intent to offend I was just really giving my opinion that I still stand buy eterno is not over powered IMO but some people cannot handle this pet so you have that right to ask for a nerf just as I have the right to believe that this pet doesn’t deserve a nerf no need for the aggression that followed me just for having an opinion. We are all regular AL players here having a discussion about a regular pet love u bro

Bro just leave already you already Expressed your opinion more than enough just stop and ignore already damn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 please nerf eterno, even a legendary geared rogue kill me in one combo on that aa.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Bro just leave already you already Expressed your opinion more than enough just stop and ignore already damn
    Chill bro this is just a fourm post bro I’m your friend a fellow Alorian no need to let a legendary pet disband a friendship just relax bro everything will be alright worst case scenario get an eterno before event ends and adapt brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i dont think eterno should be nerfed its good for pvp and pve.

which was worst breeze on release ? or eterno?

eterno is a walk in the park when compared to breeze.

breeze was left untouched for like 4-6months correct me if im wrong. when ever you feel like a pet is broken use breeze as a bench when making comparisions.

and if youre argument is the aa lol breeze aa was insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post

breeze was left untouched for like 4-6months correct me if im wrong. when ever you feel like a pet is broken use breeze as a bench when making comparisions.

Yep it’s funny how you mention that , it’s the exact same thing I was thinking eterno aa is nothing compared to breeze aa in pvp when I first had that guy I was terminating eterno is nothing like that actually is pretty balanced like I said breeze was a abomination when he first came out made me and everyone with him SUPER op in pvp I think this is just the first wave of adjusting very soon a month from now these nerf eterno fourms will be a whisper in the wind great example and explanation brother

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post

Exactly what I think we must not ruin any new pet that comes just cause it's OP, if you feel is unfair, the pet is a legendary pet and easy to get via tokens so go and get yours and use it too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Exactly what I think we must not ruin any new pet that comes just cause it's OP, if you feel is unfair, the pet is a legendary pet and easy to get via tokens so go and get yours and use it too.
    Someone give this man a medallion my goodness well explained nice & clean 10/10 explanation I love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I don’t do pvp but I assume the ones who want a nerf don’t want to change their play style, gear, and/or pet combo. But isn’t this the beauty of the game? A new gear and/or pet is introduced and it forces everyone to find new strategies to play with or against it.
    I don’t even own this pet. But can you not dodge the aa skill? Or just wait for the status effect to end and then kill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    I don’t do pvp but I assume the ones who want a nerf don’t want to change their play style, gear, and/or pet combo. But isn’t this the beauty of the game? A new gear and/or pet is introduced and it forces everyone to find new strategies to play with or against it.
    I don’t even own this pet. But can you not dodge the aa skill? Or just wait for the status effect to end and then kill?
    TL;DR

ADAPT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

“I don’t do pvp” lmao that’s why u all dont understand how op this pet and it can ruin pvp map if this pet not nerf. Also, y’all pertaining the word “adapt” @.@ u guys dont do pvp only in “honors”. Even if u are gearless, u can still beat ppl who has 2k dex, int and str stats which is not balance enough. All the op gears will be useless if this broken aa will not nerf -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    “I don’t do pvp” lmao that’s why u all dont understand how op this pet and it can ruin pvp map if this pet not nerf. Also, y’all pertaining the word “adapt” @.@ u guys dont do pvp only in “honors”. Even if u are gearless, u can still beat ppl who has 2k dex, int and str stats which is not balance enough. All the op gears will be useless if this broken aa will not nerf -.-
    I don’t do honor pvp either. Pvp for me is just too much drama.
    But answer me this honestly, do you enter non-honor pvp maps and always see players? If yes, aren’t those always the same players? You probably made friends with them by now. Just kindly ask them to not use this pet.

Neverr

Woah you must be my designated CIA agent I forgot I have fans on this platform happy to see my reputation is secured here but that’s not me bro and as I said I see no problem with the pet seems perfectly fine to me mabye you can add me and help me find these “active” pvp lobby’s? Thanks brother love u take care son.

Not you? Lmfao then ig the screenshot is fake? Righhtttt I think there's something seriously wrong with u but yea have a nice day

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don’t do honor pvp either. Pvp for me is just too much drama.
    But answer me this honestly, do you enter non-honor pvp maps and always see players? If yes, aren’t those always the same players? You probably made friends with them by now. Just kindly ask them to not use this pet.
    Do u enter TDM pvp? if not don’t talk to me cuz probably u are low lvl or trying to be smart on how pvp things should work @.@ + u dont do pvp right? so check it to yourself, go in once u reach lvl 76 pfft