Thread: Omg zombies never die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Omg zombies never die

I was helping my friend do quests in forest haven when we defeated all zombies but in the last room we destroyed all chests and zombies but they respawned non stop what's happening
    Richard Nixon: Who needs ammo when you've got looks like mine
    I'm an ex-PL player gonna make a comeback, so when i do, you better be ready for Silvercreed

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Kamehameha View Post
    I was helping my friend do quests in forest haven when we defeated all zombies but in the last room we destroyed all chests and zombies but they respawned non stop what's happening
    These zombies respawn to help people complete the quests. They are not required to be killed to complete the level, and you can move on.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Problem is, the best way to defeat Meathead as a level 4 player is to clear the halls out and pull him away from the adds. But now, you clear the hall, pull Meathead, and find out all the zombies have respawned, then they swarm and you die.

I wonder, if you accept the quest to kill Meathead (or any boss), can you do it in a level you host for yourself so the zombies won't respawn, and then return to claim your prize?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just tweak the respawn timers I'd say, sounds like they pop back a little too quick.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Problem is, the best way to defeat Meathead as a level 4 player is to clear the halls out and pull him away from the adds. But now, you clear the hall, pull Meathead, and find out all the zombies have respawned, then they swarm and you die.

I wonder, if you accept the quest to kill Meathead (or any boss), can you do it in a level you host for yourself so the zombies won't respawn, and then return to claim your prize?
    I believe they said that the re spawns only happen in the public games, as in the ones that are created through the portals. You should be able to create your own game from the advanced menu and have it work like normal.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?