Thread: What MMO gamers NEED and what NOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lightbulb What MMO gamers NEED and what NOT

(Dont Flame, Dont Spam, Sit down, take a deep breath, do a lil stretching, and think about it before you reply. )

What MMO Gamers need and what not

Pocket Legends is a nice mobile game, it has envolved a lot since the beginning. However there are still key factors that it needs in order to get players on and to stay on the game.

Edited out.

I like the Vanity Elite Set idea. Ist a easy way to get players busy for a month longer without putting much effort into it and u get a reward.

The problem STS is now facing ist hat they are slowly running out of Elite Sets. We got the Shield, The Armor, and the Hat. Im guessing next would be a Elite Pet maybe a warhawk that flys around or maybe sits on your shoulder when u dont move.

This would get players really playing for it.

BUT.. What after the lvl 70 cap?

Suggesting:

VANITY SHOES(BOOTS)

Shoes are really needed in every MMO or Any Fast Paced Slice and run game. I know that STS is working hard on other MMOS so having Shoes on PL is probably Never going to happen.

BUT Vanity shoes wouldnt be much efford. Its a lil remodeling, and basically just doing what Devs have been doing on the Hats or the Body Armor. Of course it would require a bit coding but ist a compared to other features, easy way to get LOTS of money AND players would appreciate it.

Put up shoes on a few events, and some ELITE LVL CAP Shoes, and soon 90% of players would want to have shoes. Thats 30 Plat per Shoes that 10,000 Players. See my Point?

Worktime: (5-10 Hours MAX)

Next:

Pink Rings

Also not much efford since you dont have to do any models and skins. Ist basically just 1 Standart icon that u already have, change the color a lil, do some writing, do some stats. And throw it into the campaigns.

Well im guessing that wont get STS money but it improves the player Satisfaction AND it draws more players onto this game because ist more like a real MMO.

Rings are the easiest item EVER to implement. Since it requires very little work, and it makes ALL players happy.

This is VERY Important.

(Work time: 1 Ring for 1 Class each per Town: 5+ Hours max)

Next:

STS UPDATE THE APP STORE PL PAGE

I dont understand how and why this hasnt been done. I have the German Appstore and PL Looks HORRIBLE on the screenshots. Its from like version 1.3. This is like a 1 HOUR work to update it. And ist a MUST in order to get more people interested in PL. If i was new and id see the screenshots of PL i wouldnt download it even if it had 100 good comments. Because it looks horrible, on the screenshots they have the spell bar with only like half oft he spells available. They dont show all the acurate maps. They dont even show the Hats.

Its just looking really unprofesional and more of a beta. This needs to be Fixed ASAP!

(Work time: 1 Hour max)

Mount Fang suggestion and feedback

Mountfang looks like ist basically a balefort castle and dark forest map. It looks like it was beeing done with a map editor in about an hour PER Map. No offense here. It just looks like it.

There are almost No Need Modesl, Almost No new skins. Only thing that i really like are the bosses Models and Skins.
    But they are basically boring because they are well like i said before overpoweered dark forest and balefort castle bosses.

Nothing more nothing less.
    Of course everyones happy about it. Im happy too that there is still new content but pls.. Change this. I dont ask for all new content i just ask for a lil more effort. Throw in some Firetraps, no need to remodel them. Throw in some more pictures, throw in some more traps, throw in anything to make it look a lil new. Maybe model a bed room, and a kitchen, dinning room, or anything to make i tat least look more like a castle.

Dont redo anything just consider it as feedback for ur next campaign.

(Work time: 10 hours)

Mail System:

Okay, this is a MUST since there are now guilds. We need a mailing system.

Very simple

Throw in a mailbox in balefort castle and in forest haven. Right next to stash in forest haven. In Balefort next to the Guild Statue.

Allow to sent 1 mail.
    Allow writing text and sending 1 item or Gold per Mail.

Do some Mail updagrade per Plat , where u allow to be able to sent more then 1 mail. Simple concept. Basically rewrite the code a lil from CS that when the item isnt picked up after a few months it goes away.

Well lots of work coding BUT it would make STS LOTS of money and it would keep gamers playing. Happy gamers = BEST Publicity = More come = More Money

That simple.

(Work time: 30 hours?)

GUILD Stash

This is actually a little sad that ist not even there. Add it in the Tier 3 Guild Hall.

Basically it has 2 options.

1: Ist just that simple Do what apple did with the Ipad. Use a ipod touch and make it bigger.

Just kidding. Anyways. Just a simple stash , and throw it into guild hall and make it be able the be accessed by everyone. Very simple. And let everyone be able to upgrade it with slots.

(Work time: 5 hours )

2: make a lil more complex stash, basically the some one, BUT Only offis and Master can withdraw items.

(Work time: 10 hours MAX)

Positive Feedback:

All maps free:

Great Job on doing everyhing free. It will draw more players tot he game. Of course ist a lil less money BUT overall u still gain money because happy gamers = more money

Daily free Elixier:
    Great way to get players playing every day. Also very important.

Great Service:
    Very good service and customer satisfaction, Great way how devs really care about ist customers.

Overall im happy with the game. Or else i wouldnt type this.

I just know that Devs can make it even better! So go do it!
    Last edited by DerSchuetze; 04-04-2012 at 02:23 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DerSchuetze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I like how you threw the work times in there. Lol

Other than that, i agree with most of what you said. Fyi I'm much older than 17... BUT haven't played mmos before.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I've played mmos before and several or your ideas have been implemented already... Also you saying the others people ideas are no good? Well that hurts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Honestly bro, i gotta say that each of these ideas are great. Only thing is STS is currently working on releasing DL as well as the new campaign for PL. They'll continue to make new updates/campaigns for the three of there games. Mail and all of the juicy stuff will come in at some point... just perhaps not for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default What MMO gamers NEED and what NOT

I agree with Sry, these are great ideas(already said, most of them atleast), but STS is busy ATM!!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    I've played mmos before and several or your ideas have been implemented already... Also you saying the others people ideas are no good? Well that hurts.
    These are keyfactors in order to make this game better. Not saying all suggestiojs are bad. But hey, ill edit it to make everyone happy.
    Last edited by DerSchuetze; 04-04-2012 at 02:22 AM.