Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thread Bumping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Thread Bumping

Cinco been closing threads all day for bumping more than once every 24h , this rule was created long ago when there was not much activity in the forums but things arent the same . Id say stop the madness u arent doing good to anyone , if we bump once a day these posts will be lost , make it 2 hours so people dont spam , maybe 3 , but 24h is wayyyy to much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

As a test after one of my threads closed i created an identical one , and its still up , so people will spam threads because they cant bump them? Doesnt sound efficient to me.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,175 Posts

The rule was created when there was much more activity on the forums (so you've got that backwards).
    Some of your fellow players are abiding by the rules - and I applaud them :-)
    Twenty-four hours is actually the perfect time-frame, so you're wrong about that also but I don't hold it against you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    As a test after one of my threads closed i created an identical one , and its still up , so people will spam threads because they cant bump them? Doesnt sound efficient to me.
    I'll happily delete your spam threads also. How about making a thread, using the power of editing and being a positive force in the community?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: