Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Mage Armor

  1. #1
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default Mage Armor

    I kinda feel like mages should get a buff in armor, mages are squishy because of low armor(it's literally death without a shield on) and they don't deal as much damage to compensate for this, I was hoping just a little buff in armor on staffs

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skolking For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    imagine somebody playing mage 1st week and already asking for buffs lol

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    imagine somebody playing mage 1st week and already asking for buffs lol
    I knew I should have waited a bit longer but I don't get why aegis gets 500+arm, daggers 400+ arm and staff gets 80 arm

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    676
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    211
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I knew I should have waited a bit longer but I don't get why aegis gets 500+arm, daggers 400+ arm and staff gets 80 arm
    -aegis is defensive weapon, also it has too low damage, imo it should have more armor or add hp, 500 armor is nothing compared to how much dmg warrior loose
    -daggers because it makes rogue stay close to enemies (bows don't have armor, same both mage's weapons), also mage has 55%dmg reduce by shield (without mastery) and getting much armor in gale upgrade, rogue has only razor mastery with 10% not stacking dmg reduce...

    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...f-the-Cryostar here some explanation by devs

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    You know if you remove that shield mages are just food to be oneshotted, mages need more armor to at least survive one or two hits when not on shield

  7. #6
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    652
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,640
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    508
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    You know if you remove that shield mages are just food to be oneshotted, mages need more armor to at least survive one or two hits when not on shield
    Might be you need more health, idk. I’m a mage that doesn’t use shield Or nekro and I run elites.
    I don’t get one shot by anything but orric and that was because I wasnt using mephisto aa back then.
    Pets, jewels, and int % awakens are usually something that can help depending on map.
    Gl
    \m/,_______( >. < )_________,\m/
    Al igns - Suentous, Oxo, Fnord, Baronsue. Pl ign - Suentouspo

  8. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    388
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Might be you need more health, idk. I’m a mage that doesn’t use shield Or nekro and I run elites.
    I don’t get one shot by anything but orric and that was because I wasnt using mephisto aa back then.
    Pets, jewels, and int % awakens are usually something that can help depending on map.
    Gl
    Sorry I wasn't referring to pve, it's fine there am referring to pvp

  9. #8
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    705
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Sorry I wasn't referring to pve, it's fine there am referring to pvp
    Mage are good as they are atm imo, maybe u just need to nail the timings for shield heal and pet aa along with running so u don't get 1hitted so easily, get some practice and ull get the hang ezpz

  10. #9
    Member Mitsooos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    You know if you remove that shield mages are just food to be oneshotted, mages need more armor to at least survive one or two hits when not on shield
    The charged gale force gives you +50% to armor with cd only 3sec ,keep you safe in hard hits when you don’t have arcane shield ready.
    You can always use the +15% armor free elixir and 25% damage reduction + effigy to be more Tanky.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Highley wished i choose rouge instead of mage lmao

  12. #11
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    639
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I kinda feel like mages should get a buff in armor, mages are squishy because of low armor(it's literally death without a shield on) and they don't deal as much damage to compensate for this, I was hoping just a little buff in armor on staffs
    I didnt think u using mage properly . 4example me with 11k hp/4100armor havent problem with survive evg solo .currently 16waves passed solo and problem is only dmg

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: Nexiors

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 11:53 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2020, 05:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •