Thanked in
    87 Posts

Add awakening on each awakening slot.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I’d rather see gloves, bracelets, earrings, and footwear added b4 there is jewel awakenings..
    Avy
    12-2012

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Neverr

When making suggestions you must think of how said suggestions would impact ALL lvls of AL not just endgame. Rip twink pvp and pve.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It would be cool for sure

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

This kind of buff wouldn't help those who need it, but just makes OP players even more overpowered.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I heard that

People fight new things then they accept it then they love it

Exactly how many of players are already love awaken event! now for gears they would love it tow, when it become on jewels

Many jewels now out of sale no one even thinks to look at it ,,, but if it has gl /ms /Ed/bd state how it would be?

I know dev knows more than me about game system I do not deny that but I give this idea maybe it can be understudying

Thanks for all who agree / who disagree / even for who made fun comment
    Last edited by Helal; 11-25-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

-1 a rising gl rate and higher economy is the last thing the game needs right now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    -1 why would anyone want to add more awakenings to different items just making the gap between f2p and p2p even wider, if u want stronger jwls just suggest new types of jwls or a higher lvl for jwls instead of more awakenings... Seriously why
    If jewels can add more gl on gears that would help who farm more than now

Players can farm all kind of jewels all would be worthable

That why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helal View Post
    People fight new things then they accept it then they love it

Exactly how many are love awaken event now for gears they would love it when it become on jewels
    Not sure about that. I still hate Awakenings, but I use them because not using them would be... dumb?

That why

Nevermind, looks like I'm in the wrong thread. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I'm sure that devs want to remove this from game every time they read "awake" here on forums. The current system is perfect. I see no need to add another way to get this enhancements as people would be selling those new ways at ridiculous prices.
    Last edited by Saint Jaffo; 11-25-2020 at 09:11 AM. Reason: grammar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

That why
    Idk if this is a serious reply or not but looks like u really don't understand the long-term impact this would have in game, pls next time b4 suggesting something think bout it's pros and cons first, cuz this clearly would be a big mistake

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Nah that’s a -1 from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

That why
    let's make an example. X player owns a 700% gold loot set. He farms millions a day. STS decides to introduce "Awakening Jewels" which you can farm and they grant you an specific bonus depending their type. Mmm let's say that an Exquisite Gold Loot Jewel adds a 30% Gold Loot per jewel equipped. Now X player starts farming and buying those jewels. He gets 21 of them so he can upgrade all his gear pieces with them. Do the math. 21 jewels that grant a 30% bonus each is equivalent to 630% extra gold loot, only in jewels. Now let's add his 700% Gold Loot from normal awakes with the extra 630% he just got from jewels. This becomes the insane amount of 1,330% of Gold Loot. Can you imagine how much gold would X player earn per day by farming in the high level maps? This would ruin the economy in Arcane Legends, leading to another wave of overpricers and more shady activities as the gold flow increased. I used random numbers for this example, but you can make an idea.
    Last edited by Saint Jaffo; 11-25-2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: added colour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    let's make an example. X player owns a 700% gold loot set. He farms millions a day. STS decides to introduce "Awakening Jewels" which you can farm and they grant you an specific bonus depending their type. Mmm let's say that an Exquisite Gold Loot Jewel adds a 30% Gold Loot per jewel equipped. Now X player starts farming and buying those jewels. He gets 21 of them so he can upgrade all his gear pieces with them. Do the math. 21 jewels that grant a 30% bonus each is equivalent to 630% extra gold loot, only in jewels. Now let's add his 700% Gold Loot from normal awakes with the extra 630% he just got from jewels. This becomes the insane amount of 1,330% of Gold Loot. Can you imagine how much gold would X player earn per day by farming in the high level maps? This would ruin the economy in Arcane Legends, leading to another wave of overpricers and more shady activity as the gold flow increased. I used random numbers for this example, but you can make an idea.
    I agree. And then the difference between poor and rich players will be even more because rich players already have good gear and can just add more gold loot to gems while new f2p players can either decide to go for gl set or stats set. If they go for gl set then they’re gonna have a hard time surviving in higher lv maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Idk if this is a serious reply or not but looks like u really don't understand the long-term impact this would have in game, pls next time b4 suggesting something think bout it's pros and cons first, cuz this clearly would be a big mistake
    No one can know the exactly impact untill it really happen ,,, but we can imagine how it would be when we see how awaken on gears impact and as I see awaken items impact is good

We all get standard weapons then we start choice what we need to add ,,, ms bd Ed int str dex gl ,,,,, why u want me to be copy of u?? Becouse I do not want

Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    let's make an example. X player owns a 700% gold loot set. He farms millions a day. STS decides to introduce "Awakening Jewels" which you can farm and they grant you an specific bonus depending their type. Mmm let's say that an Exquisite Gold Loot Jewel adds a 30% Gold Loot per jewel equipped. Now X player starts farming and buying those jewels. He gets 21 of them so he can upgrade all his gear pieces with them. Do the math. 21 jewels that grant a 30% bonus each is equivalent to 630% extra gold loot, only in jewels. Now let's add his 700% Gold Loot from normal awakes with the extra 630% he just got from jewels. This becomes the insane amount of 1,330% of Gold Loot. Can you imagine how much gold would X player earn per day by farming in the high level maps? This would ruin the economy in Arcane Legends, leading to another wave of overpricers and more shady activities as the gold flow increased. I used random numbers for this example, but you can make an idea.

Gold loot is great idea it saved game economic

,,, it makes farming active again after it was dead for long time ,,, but to avoid to let players can farm unlimited of gold ,,I think sts can make a limited for gold loot can player gain for daily

Thanks for ur reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

No one can know the exactly impact untill it really happen ,,, but we can imagine how it would be when we see how awaken on gears impact and as I see awaken items impact is good

We all get standard weapons then we start choice what we need to add ,,, ms bd Ed int str dex gl ,,,,, why u want me to be copy of u?? Becouse I do not want

Ty
    How is killing pvp (armor awks on twink, and op stats awake on endgame which further the gap between players) and ruining economy (gl just made things go worse and worse as gold farming became a bigger thing in game this added to gold loot focused events such as pirate booty) is a good impact?
    As for the last part idk what u meant so ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

How is killing pvp (armor awks on twink, and op stats awake on endgame which further the gap between players) and ruining economy (gl just made things go worse and worse as gold farming became a bigger thing in game this added to gold loot focused events such as pirate booty) is a good impact?
    As for the last part idk what u meant so ok
    Last part I meant with awaken I can choose what I need to add to my gears for me personally I love ms awaken more than any things else ,,, and I can reach that only throw awaken other players might want to go for higher damage or gold loot

So becouse of awaken types we are deferent and we have choice

For pvp there is honor pvp for who want to do fair pvp

For gold loot I do not know why players not thankful for this additional,, this additional make game very fair for all the game

I am platinum player and I make from plat like 40m monthly ,, players with gl gears can make 40m by few days and I am happy because I will find some one from them will buy what I get from locked,, or I wont open any locked like what I was doing before gold loot released ,, plz do not think if there is no gold loot in game u can find arcane item for cheap? Becouse with out gold loot less players will open locked so arcane items would be much less

Now days almost all 76 players have arcane gears ,, and that very good I guess becouse on old days before gl gears released were only few people who have arcane and op gears

*Gold loot gears is best thing that sts add to game ,, to understand that impact you need to be old player to compare between the deference

And sts already try to make balance to keep having balance between gold and items on games ,,they offer like blue gems which every few months that can be purchased by store for gold ,,, so they can take some extra gold from the game

Thanks
    Last edited by Helal; 11-25-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Last part I meant with awaken I can choose what I need to add to my gears for me personally I love ms awaken more than any things else ,,, and I can reach that only throw awaken other players might want to go for higher damage or gold loot

For gold loot I do not know why players not thankful for this additional,, this additional make game very fair for all the game

I am platinum player and I make from plat like 40m monthly ,, players with gl gears can make 40m by few days and I am happy because I will find some one from them will buy what I get from locked,, or I wont open any locked like what I was doing before gold loot released ,, plz do not think if there is no gold loot in game u can find arcane item for cheap? Becouse with out gold loot less players will open locked so arcane items would be much less

Now days almost all 76 players have arcane gears ,, and that very good I guess becouse on old days before gl gears released were only few people who have arcane and op gears

*Gold loot gears is best thing that sts add to game ,, to understand that impact you need to be old player to compare between the deference

And sts already try to make balance to keep having balance between gold and items on games ,,they offer like blue gems which every few months that can be purchased by store for gold ,,, so they can take some extra gold from the game

Thanks
    Lets say u have 2k gl u earn 50m a day but arc wep would cost 1b each simple as that. ;d in fact awakens shouldnt even been introduced into the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Thanks
    I been playing AL since December 2012 so I think I'm quite of an old player.

All that awakening has done to this game is make the playing SIMPLER AND MORE P2P, with the ms awks u love for example they killed timed lbs since almost all strategy was removed and its based on who has the higher ms awk.

If a player wants a different play style s/he can always choose on what jwls to slot or what skill build use.

Idk what gold loot has to do with opening locks but ok whatever

Nowadays almost all 76 players have arcane gears cuz they're "cheap" (many items can be obtained as a drop from different content such as events raids, etc) and a lot of arcane items to use unlike earlier expansions where only 1-2 arcane items were released per cap.

Last but not least, gold loot awakening is the worst thing sts could have ever released, it just helped inflation and I guess to understand the impact in game u need to be an old player.

I'm done thx no need for further replies.