Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
white weather set very nice suggestion. I hope for something new more exciting...

1) Need more banners Eg: Country Flags

2) New Pet which can be enhanced like Invisible ghost provided it should look awesome and with effects

3) As a Christmas gift, "Helix (Level 51) and/or New Ancient weapon : "Recolored Helix Level 51 " in this pandemic year.

4) To make this merchanting in the game more unique and affordable to all, "Bidding System" so that particular item real value will be decided by all players than 'Market Holders/Hoarders'. I am sure this will bring more dynamic marketing opportunities to all.

5) New type of upgradation in Vanity:
A new type of vanity which has 3 slot. Initially this vanity item name color is Grayish. When the player finds the unique stones which will give stats boosts for that particular vanity. Each stone provides new effects to the vanity. And that Vanity item name Grayish will turn color to Legendary item name color (pinkish) after successful upgrade.
All know, particular vanity provide particular set of stats like Dark Weather Set, Green Angel Set.
Here, Each vanity equipped the particular stone will provide required stats to be boosted. This way customisation on the vanity will be achieved.

6) Last but not the least,
Please improvise Harg Kyth Map and introduce new type of Weapon and Gem which never be brought in game for purchase & future. It's only droppable items in the game forever. That Gem and Weapon will be " Supernatural Weapon/Gem" and ofcourse it should provide great boost on power and ultra unique effects.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
ur talking about like weapon slots not awaken slots right? slotting in gems aswell up to 2-4 depending on weapon rarity? like AL

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk