Thread: Winter event vanity or weapon suggestions or votes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Winter event vanity or weapon suggestions or votes

White weather- Yes i know its a recolor but i sure hope it will be the final color of all the weather sets

2 possible new sweaters maybe gingerbread and coffee mug sweaters but yet again those are just ideas we can adjust on those

Corpse garden location should still be in old town but no boss maybe something different besides just gold

Frost portal- end of street possible boss area farm for gelid weapons and new vanity maybe a harg kyth reskin looking like an actual krampus but lvl 51 and super tough like in the early days of harg kyth farming

Gold manic mask revamped- make it actually golden and sparkle a bit and the eyes should be blue and the breath that comes out of it should be frosty blue if possible could make a glassmask out of it

White glassmask- Would fit perfectly for white weather, would be a missed opportunity aswell

Christmas gift presents around DL just like how we had pumpkins for Halloween that were scattered around those would be a nice touch aswell

And those are my ideas and thoughts for winter event i hope all goes well

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lastgoodbyes; 11-25-2020 at 11:45 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastgoodbyes For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    White weather- Yes i know its a recolor but i sure hope it will be the final color of all the weather sets

2 possible new sweaters maybe gingerbread and coffee mug sweaters but yet again those are just ideas we can adjust on those

Corpse garden location should still be in old town but no boss maybe something different besides just gold

Frost portal- end of street possible boss area farm for gelid weapons and new vanity maybe a harg kyth reskin looking like an actual krampus but lvl 51 and super tough like in the early days of harg kyth farming

Gold manic mask revamped- make it actually golden and sparkle a bit and the eyes should be blue and the breath that comes out of it should be frosty blue if possible could make a glassmask out of it

White glassmask- Would fit perfectly for white weather, would be a missed opportunity aswell

Christmas gift presents around DL just like how we had pumpkins for Halloween that were scattered around those would be a nice touch aswell

And those are my ideas and thoughts for winter event i hope all goes well

white weather set very nice suggestion. I hope for something new more exciting...

1) Need more banners Eg: Country Flags

2) New Pet which can be enhanced like Invisible ghost provided it should look awesome and with effects

3) As a Christmas gift, "Helix (Level 51) and/or New Ancient weapon : "Recolored Helix Level 51 " in this pandemic year.

4) To make this merchanting in the game more unique and affordable to all, "Bidding System" so that particular item real value will be decided by all players than 'Market Holders/Hoarders'. I am sure this will bring more dynamic marketing opportunities to all.

5) New type of upgradation in Vanity:
    A new type of vanity which has 3 slot. Initially this vanity item name color is Grayish. When the player finds the unique stones which will give stats boosts for that particular vanity. Each stone provides new effects to the vanity. And that Vanity item name Grayish will turn color to Legendary item name color (pinkish) after successful upgrade.
    All know, particular vanity provide particular set of stats like Dark Weather Set, Green Angel Set.
    Here, Each vanity equipped the particular stone will provide required stats to be boosted. This way customisation on the vanity will be achieved.

6) Last but not the least,
    Please improvise Harg Kyth Map and introduce new type of Weapon and Gem which never be brought in game for purchase & future. It's only droppable items in the game forever. That Gem and Weapon will be " Supernatural Weapon/Gem" and ofcourse it should provide great boost on power and ultra unique effects.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    white weather set very nice suggestion. I hope for something new more exciting...

2) New Pet which can be enhanced like Invisible ghost provided it should look awesome and with effects

3) As a Christmas gift, "Helix (Level 51) and/or New Ancient weapon : "Recolored Helix Level 51 " in this pandemic year.

4) To make this merchanting in the game more unique and affordable to all, "Bidding System" so that particular item real value will be decided by all players than 'Market Holders/Hoarders'. I am sure this will bring more dynamic marketing opportunities to all.

A new type of vanity which has 3 slot. Initially this vanity item name color is Grayish. When the player finds the unique stones which will give stats boosts for that particular vanity. Each stone provides new effects to the vanity. And that Vanity item name Grayish will turn color to Legendary item name color (pinkish) after successful upgrade.
    All know, particular vanity provide particular set of stats like Dark Weather Set, Green Angel Set.
    Here, Each vanity equipped the particular stone will provide required stats to be boosted. This way customisation on the vanity will be achieved.

Please improvise Harg Kyth Map and introduce new type of Weapon and Gem which never be brought in game for purchase & future. It's only droppable items in the game forever. That Gem and Weapon will be " Supernatural Weapon/Gem" and ofcourse it should provide great boost on power and ultra unique effects.

ur talking about like weapon slots not awaken slots right? slotting in gems aswell up to 2-4 depending on weapon rarity? like AL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    ur talking about like weapon slots not awaken slots right? slotting in gems aswell up to 2-4 depending on weapon rarity? like AL

I dont know how it's there in AL. It's not awaken slot. It's just a slot where can equip the particular stones to enhance the particular stats. No forging..no awaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I dont know how it's there in AL. It's not awaken slot. It's just a slot where can equip the particular stones to enhance the particular stats. No forging..no awaking.

then that would most likely be gem slotting from AL.. as if Forge awakens were already a tough problem as is lol gem slots could be good and bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i think it's a good idea but how about we have inc in strategy gameplay for the event like doing something that is fun rather than hit and run as well (love the white outfit btw)

and why do u want helixback can u like not i mean like even if cinco knocked on ur door saying it wont ever come back i bet u will say...

"so in the next event can we have helix".

and as far as u said country flags i would be saying why....just WHY they are so many ideas and u come up with country flags.....

how about wings how about some effects....

anyways
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

No country flag banners .
    Helix shouldn't return , cinco has already said no to its return so I dunno why you keep pushing the issue.
    Bidding system doesn't help anything because at the end of the day only the highest bidders get the particular items and not anyone who has a decent offer to make
    As for upgrading vanity I think the stats boosting sets which have speed bonuses are already good enough and provide enough firepower. Making them more op than they already are will upset the balance of things and finally as for harg kyth . For crying out loud that was a level 36 farming spot and we're level 51 now . If you suggested new campaigns like the ones I suggested in my thread which contains actual suggestions on how to improve the gameplay experience in DL I'd have agreed with you but unfortunately none of these ideas here make any sense to be frank.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all