Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Really? xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Really? xD

4 hours to craft a harvest HORN + You need to be Lucky to loot the recipe if you dont want to spend gold.

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mbusnev View Post
    4 hours to craft a harvest HORN + You need to be Lucky to loot the recipe if you dont want to spend gold.

event probably just started, it will drop over time

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

I loot 3 recipes in 1 map I don't see the problem here. Also horn will cost as much as the ingredients do together because people don't know the term profit. They just know how to undercut others instead of partnering in order to allow a possibility for profit. So horns prob cost 15k ea or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Also horn will cost as much as the ingredients do together.
    Yes that is supply and demand.

They just know how to undercut others instead of partnering in order to allow a possibility for profit.
    Pls don’t shoot yourself in the foot.
    Saying that supply vs demand is worse than ppl joining together to manipulate market is one way you get forum drama.
    How are you not sick of forum “balloon” drama o.O?
    Bruh take the gun off yer foot !
    Lel
    Last edited by Stephencobear; 11-26-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

isnt what encryption known for? one of the best drama makers and best price manipulator.
    peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Some ppl just won't stop living in the past. And always talk about that ugly balloons.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Some ppl just won't stop living in the past. And always talk about that ugly balloons.
    It’s not the past when he is currently describing raising prices, vs a free market of supply vs demand O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mbusnev View Post

I agree this should prolly be reduced. With the recipe tho i don’t see the problem as you only need 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PSI View Post
    isnt what encryption known for? one of the best drama makers and best price manipulator.
    peace
    Goes forward to start a fight.Sounds toxic af.and says peace.
    People like you are bad for the forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Partnering together to allow for a stable price and profit its not manipulation.
    If that’s not price manipulation, then what is it? I thought AL uses a ‘free market’ and everyone sells/buys things for the price they want.

Before someone accuses me of being jelly about balloons: I don’t care about them since I have more balloons than I can wear, so that one actually helped me. ;3
    Retired

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

They just know how to undercut others instead of partnering in order to allow a possibility for profit.
    When you have "merchants" partnering to "allow a possibility for profit"... That is price malipuilation... Just incase unaware of the term here is a pretty easy to understand explaination

"Market manipulation is a type of market abuse where there is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a product, security, commodity or currency." - source of explation is from wiki for easier understanding.

When Merchants "undercut" each other thats where you start having a more free market which sure stops as big profitis for merchents however creates more competitive and affordable prices for the community.

So trying to encourage merchants to join forces so to speak so they can make more of a profit might fill their pockets but it also inflates prices and makes things more difficult for regular players.

If I have (for example) a weapon to sell, check the average prices its being listed for and if i want a quick sale then ill list it cheaper then the listed price as more likely to sell... or price it similar to what lower range price is if im not in a rush an wait for "supply and demand" an it will eventually sell..

If i know the "weapon" will defenitly sell then I can take a chance an list it higher an hope all the cheaper ones will sell an someone might be desprate enough to be willing to overpay buy my higher listed weapon...

The above example is a good method if everyone or at least majority also followed, it would keep prices sensible only flucuating due to supply and demand... Having merchants communicating with each other to gain more profits... thats when you have unnatural flucuations in price and becomes more damaging overall for the rest of the community.

Id have stayed out of saying anything however when you messaged me other day in game to complain to me how people are trash talking about how you price manipluate and I explained to you the problem lies with your attitude... Clearly you havent taken what I said onboard and this is a perfect example of that which I do hope this explanation makes it easier for you to understand what I mean so you can
    1 Be less "confussed" about peoples attitude towards you
    2 Possiblely make changes to your own attitude so you get less "hate"

Good Luck

In regard to the OP, considering its another free event so you dont need energy to run it... can even get all materials you need running with a diverse party (so each least 1 of each class)... an its a 2 week event... 4 hours is no problem to wait =/

Cant just have everything handed to you on a platter as unfortunality is the culture that seems to be growing more and more of lately...

When you plant a seed... a tree doesnt appear over night... it takes work, love and pataince. Try applying that philosphy into more aspects in life including into game and youll find with that mentality youll have alot less to complain and feel annoyed about.

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Partnering together to allow for a stable price and profit its not manipulation. If the horn is 25k in auc you and others list it for 25k in the auc as well if like it costs 15k to make it.
    I'm not shooting myself in the foot, im painting my toenails with lead!
    Pew pew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Why do threads like this always take another path into making drama and accusing people? @mbusnev was just throwing his opinion about the crafting of the horn and you guys start calling Encryptions price manipulator and I don't know what other things.

If you want to trash talk at each other, go somewhere else that is not the forums. I'm sure there is a lot of people besides me that is tired of reading all the drama you create. And no, I'm not defending Encryptions, I don't know him, I don't know his story but please, go somewhere else if you want to call someone manipulator and create lot of drama.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

@ Jaffo

A discussion with varying opinions is not drama, only one post here was an unnecessary insult ( so far).
    I started out trying to help him avoid drama.
    But nm
    Let him say the sky is orange.
    Pew pew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    @ Jaffo

A discussion with varying opinions is not drama, only one post here was an unnecessary insult ( so far).
    I started out trying to help him avoid drama.
    But nm
    Let him say the sky is orange.
    Pew pew
    I see. I did not got your point when reading your comments. I apologize as I thought you were going the other way with your comments.

Neverr

Whatever happens in the darkness always comes to light is all ima say.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Someone might list them and not profit, but I’m sure 99% of people won’t do that, that example can go straight in the trash. If you can’t comprehend, then don’t tell me where to post.

Your idol Encryptions is lying on the internet, he says manipulating prices is not price manipulation. Stop simping.
    First, I'm not telling you where to post. I never mentioned a name in specific. Second, just for wanting to avoid more drama you say I'm simping and Encryptions is my idol? Wow. I guess my comment made you salty, sorry about that tho. If he really is doing some shady activity just report him and it's done. If you don't like to deal with him avoid the contact lol. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    First, I'm not telling you where to post. I never mentioned a name in specific. Second, just for wanting to avoid more drama you say I'm simping and Encryptions is my idol? Wow. I guess my comment made you salty, sorry about that tho. If he really is doing some shady activity just report him and it's done. If you don't like to deal with him avoid the contact lol. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.
    You told me to go somewhere else.
    You quoted me, that means you mentioned me. With your logic then I wasn’t talking to you either, but you randomly decided to reply to me?
    If you wanted to avoid drama you should’ve asked Encryptions first, not others.
    Your comment made me mad, not salty.
    Not accepting your apology.
    His shady activity has already been reported.
    Don’t tell me what to do, again.
    Anytime.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    Why do threads like this always take another path into making drama and accusing people? @mbusnev was just throwing his opinion about the crafting of the horn and you guys start calling Encryptions price manipulator and I don't know what other things.

If you want to trash talk at each other, go somewhere else that is not the forums. I'm sure there is a lot of people besides me that is tired of reading all the drama you create. And no, I'm not defending Encryptions, I don't know him, I don't know his story but please, go somewhere else if you want to call someone manipulator and create lot of drama.
    yeah... I definitely quoted you. I can see your name in its highest expression, calling all attention and saying to take your drama somewhere else. Read it again, there's no name there besides @mbusnev who created this thread and Encryptions.

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I think the OP was unhappy with crafting times. This has been noted.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: