Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Serious Question For Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Serious Question For Cinco

Why Platinum that you buy on one Legends game cant be used on other legends games. if im using the same email address. I have over 2k platinum on pocket legends and cant use it to start a new AL , DL or SL account? Why not combine the platinum so i can access it without having to worry about the lack of Inventory slots and stash slots..Converting from one legends game to the next would be easier for us players of legends games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Him View Post
    Why Platinum that you buy on one Legends game cant be used on other legends games. if im using the same email address. I have over 2k platinum on pocket legends and cant use it to start a new AL , DL or SL account? Why not combine the platinum so i can access it without having to worry about the lack of Inventory slots and stash slots..Converting from one legends game to the next would be easier for us players of legends games..
    I believe they were originally trying to do this but were not able to because of some rules on the different platforms’ stores (probably iOS) or something like that. At this point it’s probably not really worth it since they aren’t pumping out multiple games like the first half of the 2010s.

It definitely would have helped bring players to their newer games if they could transfer over platinum or even get a percentage of spent platinum as like a loyalty reward.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Platform policies remain in place that prevent this kind of thing. Thanks for asking!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com